I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...

Discus and support I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont remember the email and password because i made a brand new email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Captainlevi, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Captainlevi
    Captainlevi Guest

I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...

I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont remember the email and password because i made a brand new email just to migrate my account from mojang to microsoft and now i have forgotten it PLEASE HELP that account is so VERY important to me!

:)

Captainlevi, Dec 6, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username

3. Nkosana23 Win User

I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont remember the email and password. How can I get it back?

To contact Mojang Support, kindly visit: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/
    You can text on the messaging window and state your issue just like you did here. You can also select options closest to your issue for assistance, if given any options.
  4. Captainlevi Win User

I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont remember the email and password. How can I get it back?

Can u explain how to Contact mojang and what to tell
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that. If you have forgotten your Minecraft account password, you can reset it by following the instructions on the Minecraft website. If you log in with a username rather than an email address, your account is outdated. However, you can still reset the account’s password using the field above. If you have forgotten the email address associated with your account, you can recover your lost account by contacting Mojang support through their official website. Ensure that you provide all the necessary details such as your account name, email address, and any other necessary information. In case you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by following the password reset link sent to your email address.

Unfortunately, it might be very tricky recovering your Minecraft account with just the username.

I hope this helps.
  6. Legend26 Win User

I forgot the microsft account i used to migrate my java account

i dont remember the email that i have used on the account only the username of the minecart account
Thema:

1. I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont... - Similar Threads - forgot email used

2. I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username: I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username just dont remember the password. I have forgotten it PLEASE HELP that account is so VERY important to me!...
  3. I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...: I've tried the username lookup but that hasn't helped with what's going on. My minecraft gamertag is EpikGamer1241 I know it but I've forgotten my email for the minecraft account ( I also know...
  4. I have forgot what email i used for my minecfat account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgot what email i used for my minecfat account: Good morning, I have a problem, I forgot what microsoft account i have used for minecraft, i have the email i used before, dont remember if it was before or after migrating exactly, i am also...
  5. I forgot the email to an account that I used to have a few years back. I only know the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot the email to an account that I used to have a few years back. I only know the...: Is there any way that I can possibly regain access to my old account even if I have forgotten the email associated with it? It has been a good few years since I've played on it and I would love...
  6. Forgot email used for my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email used for my minecraft account: Hi, I've forgotten the email that I used for my Minecraft account. I was able to recover it about 2 years ago, but me being me forgot to save it somewhere. Now I can't find out how to get to live...
  7. Forgot the email I used to sign in to minecraft Mojang on tablet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot the email I used to sign in to minecraft Mojang on tablet: So I created an account on Minecraft and I bought the game but when trying to move to new tablet I was not able to remember the email I used for Microsoft account, I have the order number and...
  8. Forgot the email I used on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot the email I used on my account: I forgot which email I used on my xbox account. I know the user tag name associated with the account as well as the picture used. This account is my account with the xbox live gold subscription on...
  9. Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...: When I logged out of my account on minecraft on my ps5 I forgot to unlink it. The email that I used on it is an old email which I don't use anymore. I can't remember what the email was. Since my...
  10. I know my username(gamertag) and password for my account but I forgot which email I used....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I know my username(gamertag) and password for my account but I forgot which email I used....: I know my username(gamertag) and password for my account but I forgot which email I used. Is it possible to recover the email address based of the gamertag? c9218ef8-f2b5-4e50-9888-cd601623f8cd