I forgot the email I used for my ps4 Minecraft how do I recover my email NOT username

Discus and support I forgot the email I used for my ps4 Minecraft how do I recover my email NOT username in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The I lost the email I used for Minecraft I’m really ticked off because everytime I try to play Minecraft the same things happen. 1. It logs me out 2.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Noahdunnnn, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Noahdunnnn
    Noahdunnnn Guest

I forgot the email I used for my ps4 Minecraft how do I recover my email NOT username

The I lost the email I used for Minecraft I’m really ticked off because everytime I try to play Minecraft the same things happen. 1. It logs me out 2. I can’t get the right account because it’s linked to something I dont know. I need help getting it either unlinked or recovering my email I used.

:)

Noahdunnnn, Dec 11, 2022
  2. Jonny306 Win User

I forgot the email to my Minecraft on ps4.

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern. I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

Due to the privacy and security standards and policies, Microsoft holds for us, in some cases, it will help us while other times it may feel it's working against us but overall, it is designed to protect every one of our accounts.

In cases where emails are forgotten, we the account holder/ creator will not be able to request any information regarding any account whether we are the creator or not as that would breach the privacy agreement we agree to upon account creation.

The only option we will have is to follow the link below and scroll down and select the "Find Adult Account Email Address" as most of us would have linked the account to a 360, Xbox One, Series X, PC, or Mobile device and may have also used it for other services such as gaming services like Ubisoft, Activision, Social Club accounts or Netflix, etc.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/account-pro...

Again, there will be a ton of avenues we can explore regarding locating that email but it cannot be provided or requested outside of the account recovery form.

I am sorry :(
  3. Pizza For Steve Win User

How do i recover m y microsoft email after migrating my Minecraft account?

How do I recover my Microsoft email after migrating my Minecraft account? I forgot the email please help me quick!!!! I migrated my account months ago and I don't remember my email. Please help me I'm begging you guys.
    KingShot100
  4. Vanessaez Win User

How do I recover my microsoft email that I used for minecraft?

Hello Mateo, my name is Vanessa, I am happy to help you in any way I can.

The only option is through the account recovery form which is the following: https://account.live.com/acsr, it must be taken into account that this is the only alternative or solution to recover an account, the support does not can help with these types of cases because they are not authorized, leaving the form as an option.

Please remember that this is a public community forum, so we are gamers like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, which means we do not have access to any user accounts or information.

I hope you manage to recover your account.

Vanessa.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How do I recover my email

Hi Help, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I truly am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to fill out the recover account form?

Please, use this link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Try all the troubleshooting available here: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution">https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution

Sadly, if you can't provide the necessary information, it won't be possible to recover the account.

Microsoft takes your security very seriously, and to protect customer privacy we can only help customers verify their account ownership through the online password recovery process.

If you remember any new details that might help with the recovery process, we encourage you to keep trying to recover your account using the online account recovery form.

You can find helpful tips on how to use the recover form on this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

If your Microsoft account recovery request wasn't granted, you can keep trying as many times as you want, up to two times per day.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution

I hope this helps!
  6. Ahmad Hamoodi7 Win User

I forgot my outlook email that I used for minecraft.

I dont know the outlook email that im trying to recover, i forgot it. Therefore i can't use this method.
Thema:

1. I forgot the email I used for my ps4 Minecraft how do I recover my email NOT username - Similar Threads - forgot email used

2. I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username: I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username just dont remember the password. I have forgotten it PLEASE HELP that account is so VERY important to me!...
  3. I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...: I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont remember the email and password because i made a brand new email just to migrate my account from mojang to...
  4. I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...: I've tried the username lookup but that hasn't helped with what's going on. My minecraft gamertag is EpikGamer1241 I know it but I've forgotten my email for the minecraft account ( I also know...
  5. I have forgot what email i used for my minecfat account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgot what email i used for my minecfat account: Good morning, I have a problem, I forgot what microsoft account i have used for minecraft, i have the email i used before, dont remember if it was before or after migrating exactly, i am also...
  6. I forgot the email to an account that I used to have a few years back. I only know the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot the email to an account that I used to have a few years back. I only know the...: Is there any way that I can possibly regain access to my old account even if I have forgotten the email associated with it? It has been a good few years since I've played on it and I would love...
  7. Forgot email used for my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email used for my minecraft account: Hi, I've forgotten the email that I used for my Minecraft account. I was able to recover it about 2 years ago, but me being me forgot to save it somewhere. Now I can't find out how to get to live...
  8. Forgot the email I used to sign in to minecraft Mojang on tablet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot the email I used to sign in to minecraft Mojang on tablet: So I created an account on Minecraft and I bought the game but when trying to move to new tablet I was not able to remember the email I used for Microsoft account, I have the order number and...
  9. Forgot the email I used on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot the email I used on my account: I forgot which email I used on my xbox account. I know the user tag name associated with the account as well as the picture used. This account is my account with the xbox live gold subscription on...
  10. Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...: When I logged out of my account on minecraft on my ps5 I forgot to unlink it. The email that I used on it is an old email which I don't use anymore. I can't remember what the email was. Since my...