I FORGOT MY PARENTAL CONTROL PASSCODE AND QUESTION

Discus and support I FORGOT MY PARENTAL CONTROL PASSCODE AND QUESTION in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i put a parental control pass code since like last year and i started to use my xbox 360 today. And i can't play any game i have because i forgot my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LargerTurnip160, Jun 4, 2017.

1. I FORGOT MY PARENTAL CONTROL PASSCODE AND QUESTION

So i put a parental control pass code since like last year and i started to use my xbox 360 today. And i can't play any game i have because i forgot my pass code and my answer to my question. Can you help me?

:)

LargerTurnip160, Jun 4, 2017
  2. UppedWord376
    UppedWord376 Guest
    how to disable the parent control on xbox360

I had put parental control and now I have forgot the passcode and the security questions, how to recover from it.

UppedWord376, Jun 4, 2017
  3. FIFOo85
    FIFOo85 Guest

I had put parental control and now I have forgot the passcode and the security questions, how to recover from it.

FIFOo85, Jun 4, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Jun 4, 2017
  5. FIFOo85 Win User

6. HassanB Win User

Forgot parental controls passcode

Hello,

If you do not remember the passcode that you put in when you first setup the parental controls and you do not know the reset question answer then you will need to contact phone support to get the passcode reset manually.

Please reach out to phone support by clicking this link
    here
    and clicking Request a Call.
  7. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. Mister Gwyther Win User

Parental controls

Prince: This is incorrect. Recovering an account will only reset an Xbox LIVE passcode, not the parental passcode.

Dodge: The only way you can remove a parental passcode is to A) know the passcode, or B) know the answer to the security question.
  9. Francia J. Win User

Forgot my parent control code for my xbox 360 slim

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Xbox support:

"If you have forgotten your passcode for your Xbox 360, you can reset it by answering the passcode question you created when you set up parental controls."

If you have also forgotten the passcode questions you can follow the steps below:

"1. Sign in to your Microsoft account and go to the Devices tab. - https://account.microsoft.com/devices.

2. Locate your registered Xbox 360 console and select Show Details.

3. Select Manage, select Reset passcode and then follow the instructions to reset your pass code."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/se...
Thema:

1. I FORGOT MY PARENTAL CONTROL PASSCODE AND QUESTION - Similar Threads - FORGOT PARENTAL CONTROL

2. Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...: I have a xbox one and when i tried to playing again today, i wasn't connected to the wifi. It may have been i unplugged it for my other Xbox for undertale, but I doubt it. When I click "connect to...
  3. Forgot to take out disk in repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot to take out disk in repair: I forgot to take out my disk for my xbox X in repair and to wipe it I'm scared that they will take away the disk with all my saves on it 44fee4da-a0e4-48f6-bb99-5049fe35f13c
  4. Forgot email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email: Hello, my son has recently got a new Xbox for Christmas, I had an account on his old Xbox but the games didn’t work due to him having a new Xbox, so he wiped the old Xbox for me to play games and...
  5. What happens to if I forgot my xbox code for my v bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens to if I forgot my xbox code for my v bucks: What happens if I forgot about my xbox code for my v bucks 5d78beb5-35e1-49c5-abae-812acff187e7
  6. So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?: Tried multiple times to get into an account I own with account recovery and none of the times it worked I can't get an email verification either due to my old one being deleted....
  7. I deleted all of my emails from epic and I forgot what my parental control pin is and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted all of my emails from epic and I forgot what my parental control pin is and I...: I deleted all of my emails from epic and I forgot what my parental control pin is and I don't know how to send it in a email to my phone without going into the epic app help please?...
  8. Forgot my parent control code for my xbox 360 slim

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my parent control code for my xbox 360 slim: I forgot my xbox 360 slin parent control code fdad074f-2661-48ff-825d-7a97f1e3c232
  9. Parent control password FORGOT

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent control password FORGOT: My son decided to put a parent control password on his xbox so his step brother wouldn't get on his xbox. He has not a clue what it is or what his pass code question is. So I can't reset his pass...
  10. PARENT CONTROL PASSWORD FORGOT

in XBoX on Consoles
    PARENT CONTROL PASSWORD FORGOT: Please help, forgot parent control password. Need help to unlock parent control. I have serialnumber and product id. 16d5a6bb-2b65-41e9-801a-8bcfbaf742fb