I forgot my old password. How can I reset my Xbox?

Discus and support I forgot my old password. How can I reset my Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to play games again. 3f720eb2-1304-4297-8a73-94c4e04f0938 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GingerGlitter59, Apr 29, 2017.

1. I forgot my old password. How can I reset my Xbox?

I want to play games again.

:)

GingerGlitter59, Apr 29, 2017
  2. i forgot my old password

i few years ago i used my school email adress to create my xbox acount i left that school a few years ago and the email was deleted i have been playing my xbox fine because i set it to not ask for email or password but i wish to change it to a new email
    but i cant remember nor use the password from my school account

RiverCoin157693, Apr 29, 2017
  3. i forgot my old password

sorry but that dousnt help i wish to completely move my account to a new email but i need the details of the account its currently in witch no longer exists i cant access it and its completely wiped

RiverCoin157693, Apr 29, 2017
  4. I forgot my old password. How can I reset my Xbox?

I have an xbox I purchased and needs to be reset, how do you go about this?

OvercastIvy9470, May 1, 2017
  5. If you have a password on your Xbox 360, like the parental control lock, you can get it reset by
    getting in touch with Xbox Support (phone or chat session). People usually do this if they
    forgot the parental password or they bought a used console with a parental lock on it. Provide the serial number to the customer rep, and they'll walk you through the process with resetting your Xbox to factory defaults.

If you've forgotten the password to your Microsoft account, you can try
    resetting it here

Internet Expert, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I forgot my old password. How can I reset my Xbox?