i forgot my microsoft email. what should i do?

Discus and support i forgot my microsoft email. what should i do? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i logged out of minecraft on my ps4 to change accounts but i forgot to unlink it rather than just sign out. I cant seem to remember the email address i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by average microsoft user, Jul 20, 2023.

1. i forgot my microsoft email. what should i do?

i logged out of minecraft on my ps4 to change accounts but i forgot to unlink it rather than just sign out. I cant seem to remember the email address i used to log in for my microsoft account. HOWEVER, i do remember what gmail i linked it to. and its given me a hint of what the email is but its not helpful. and the basic information doesnt help me log in. problem here is that i cant log in with another account because my microsoft account is linked to my playstation network account and therefore it wont let me link more than one account. ive tried various different methods including: trying possible number combinations. i have spent the last 2 hours going through all the 3 digit numbers in the 400s, 700s and 500s as those are the only numbers i remember ever using. none worked. this is a huge deal and im not sure what i can do. it is an outlook email so the address ends in @outlook.com

:)

average microsoft user, Jul 20, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

The only ways to find an email address are listed in this link

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

If you have ever used that email address to send an email to an aimgo or family member, you could ask them to reveal the information you need.

You may also be able to identify it if you have an associated Skype account.

Regarding associating another account to PS, unfortunately this is not possible, I share with you the official information about it which you can consult here:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

"WARNING: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation:tm: Network account can be associated with a different account."

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best regards.
  3. Kierstian Niece Win User

Help with removing old parental controls when I don’t have the email for the account

I forgot my email and password what should I do
  4. gamer#12 Win User

Forgot roblox password

i have forgot my microsoft roblox password what should i do
  5. Sodangidni Win User

what can i do if i forgot the email use to login in microsoft

Hello, ALBERTO J. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble recovering a Microsoft account.

Important: Please refrain from sharing personal information, gamertags, phone numbers, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

That being said, what I could suggest, based on the information you provided, is try recovering your account by submitting the account recovery form but using instead a previously created Skype username (is not the same as our gamertag).

The form can be accessed here:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

Note: If you enabled 2-step verification in the past, please be aware that the recovery form will not work.

Furthermore, you may want to check this article, is about contacting Microsoft support regarding a lost account:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...-account-bb65aa6a-9135-31df-0b36-d6318d6f4e0f

In case you have any other inquiry, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

I forgot my email to my minecraft account and I only have the username what should I do

Hi Lavish. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. I'm sorry to hear you have forgotten your Microsoft account email. According to Xbox Support, you can follow these steps to find your account's email address: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

If you're signed in on an Xbox console, look in the upper-left corner of the Home screen. You should see your gamertag, name, and the email that's used to sign in rotating there.

If you don't see your email address displayed, this setting may be disabled. To re-enable it:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Sign-in, security & PIN.

Under Show on Home, you'll see the email or phone number you use to sign in. If you enable this setting, this account info will be displayed on your Home screen.

If this doesn't help, try the next steps:

Go to xbox.com and try signing in with the email address that you think is associated with your Microsoft account.

If you can sign in, the email address and password you entered are valid. The gamertag that's associated with this email address will be displayed in the upper-right corner of the screen.

If you can't sign in, check your other email inboxes for messages about your Xbox subscription or Xbox offers. This may help you determine which email address is associated with your Xbox profile.

If you still haven't discovered your email address, try the steps in the following page: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/b2049472-3b8f-27d3-61c6-67a668453f4c
Thema:

1. i forgot my microsoft email. what should i do? - Similar Threads - forgot microsoft email

2. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  3. I forgot the email and password to a microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email and password to a microsoft account.: I have a Microsoft account with Minecraft Java on it but I don't remember the email and password to it, The only thing I have is a transaction ID, is there any place I can contact Microsoft to get...
  4. How do I sign into a old Microsoft account that I forgot the email to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I sign into a old Microsoft account that I forgot the email to: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 96cb117c-33fa-44e9-b72c-0e8161395445
  5. Really Embarrassing time, but I forgot the email linked to my microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Really Embarrassing time, but I forgot the email linked to my microsoft account.: I have an account called MrTippity On Minecraft so I went ahead and migrated it over and made an Xbox Account Called MrTippity and completely forgotten the email address to log into it and I don't...
  6. I forgot the Microsoft email address that I migrated my mojang account to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the Microsoft email address that I migrated my mojang account to.: What can I do? I don't remember the email I used to migrate my mojang account, I looked through all my emails but I can't find any email that specify something about migrating. What can I do?...
  7. Help I forgot my email to a minecraft microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I forgot my email to a minecraft microsoft account: I have an account listed for minecraft and its called CopybookManx220 and I dont know the email for it anymore can someone help me 75615acd-f909-44f4-9b7f-b4280fb4870c
  8. I forgot which Microsoft email I migrated my minecraft account to

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot which Microsoft email I migrated my minecraft account to: Hey there, I currently am facing an issue regarding my Minecraft Account Email after it was migrated. To be clarified, I own the actual email the account was first bought on which was on around...
  9. forgot email for microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    forgot email for microsoft account: a few years ago i made a microsoft account for my friends ps4 so he could play minecraft with me and our other friends. after he bought a ps5 he can no longer sign into the account since we forgot...
  10. Forgot Microsoft Email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot Microsoft Email: A while ago I have migrated my Mojang account with my Microsoft account. I stopped playing for a while. I want to play again but I have forgotten my Microsoft email....