I forgot my Microsoft email and password for Minecraft Ps4 edition

Discus and support I forgot my Microsoft email and password for Minecraft Ps4 edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I forgot my Microsoft email and password for Minecraft Ps4 edition. I wanted to play minecraft again after a long time, but I'm no longer logged in and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luis_453, Oct 23, 2022.

1. Luis_453
    Luis_453 Guest

:)

Luis_453, Oct 23, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As per Mojang support: "Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation 4 account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation:tm: Network account can be associated with a different account. "

I would recommend checking all Microsoft accounts that you own, Luis_453. You can also check this link for an additional help: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Elias L. Win User

I can't login to Minecraft, why?

Hi there, I was trying to sign into my microsoft account Minecraft PS4 Edition (BedRock Edition) but I can't remember the email and password because I had set the account up about a year and a half ago, I do remember the username I had for the account though.
  4. theaamirite Win User

Ps4 minecraft: forgot password and now cannot unlink old account.

also forgot to add: i also forgot my email password so it is not possible to reset my old microsoft password
  5. Jonny306 Win User

I forgot the email to my Minecraft on ps4.

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern. I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

Due to the privacy and security standards and policies, Microsoft holds for us, in some cases, it will help us while other times it may feel it's working against us but overall, it is designed to protect every one of our accounts.

In cases where emails are forgotten, we the account holder/ creator will not be able to request any information regarding any account whether we are the creator or not as that would breach the privacy agreement we agree to upon account creation.

The only option we will have is to follow the link below and scroll down and select the "Find Adult Account Email Address" as most of us would have linked the account to a 360, Xbox One, Series X, PC, or Mobile device and may have also used it for other services such as gaming services like Ubisoft, Activision, Social Club accounts or Netflix, etc.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/account-pro...

Again, there will be a ton of avenues we can explore regarding locating that email but it cannot be provided or requested outside of the account recovery form.

I am sorry :(
  6. วรเมธพภWin User

Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account

So I was kind of an idiot and created a new Microsoft account to use for minecraft and later realized I already had a Microsoft account from when I had a xbox. So I signed out and tried to sign back in with my other Microsoft account but it says
    I have to use the Microsoft account I've already linked to my ps4 account. Well I completely forgot both the password and email for this other Microsoft account I created just to play Minecraft. I just want to unlink the account I can't remember and link the
    one I actually use.
Thema:

1. I forgot my Microsoft email and password for Minecraft Ps4 edition - Similar Threads - forgot Microsoft email

2. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  3. I forgot the email and password to a microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email and password to a microsoft account.: I have a Microsoft account with Minecraft Java on it but I don't remember the email and password to it, The only thing I have is a transaction ID, is there any place I can contact Microsoft to get...
  4. How do I sign into a old Microsoft account that I forgot the email to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I sign into a old Microsoft account that I forgot the email to: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 96cb117c-33fa-44e9-b72c-0e8161395445
  5. Really Embarrassing time, but I forgot the email linked to my microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Really Embarrassing time, but I forgot the email linked to my microsoft account.: I have an account called MrTippity On Minecraft so I went ahead and migrated it over and made an Xbox Account Called MrTippity and completely forgotten the email address to log into it and I don't...
  6. I forgot the Microsoft email address that I migrated my mojang account to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the Microsoft email address that I migrated my mojang account to.: What can I do? I don't remember the email I used to migrate my mojang account, I looked through all my emails but I can't find any email that specify something about migrating. What can I do?...
  7. Help I forgot my email to a minecraft microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I forgot my email to a minecraft microsoft account: I have an account listed for minecraft and its called CopybookManx220 and I dont know the email for it anymore can someone help me 75615acd-f909-44f4-9b7f-b4280fb4870c
  8. I forgot which Microsoft email I migrated my minecraft account to

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot which Microsoft email I migrated my minecraft account to: Hey there, I currently am facing an issue regarding my Minecraft Account Email after it was migrated. To be clarified, I own the actual email the account was first bought on which was on around...
  9. i forgot my microsoft email. what should i do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i forgot my microsoft email. what should i do?: i logged out of minecraft on my ps4 to change accounts but i forgot to unlink it rather than just sign out. I cant seem to remember the email address i used to log in for my microsoft account....
  10. forgot email for microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    forgot email for microsoft account: a few years ago i made a microsoft account for my friends ps4 so he could play minecraft with me and our other friends. after he bought a ps5 he can no longer sign into the account since we forgot...