I forgot my microsoft account my ps4 mincraft is connected too

Discus and support I forgot my microsoft account my ps4 mincraft is connected too in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I don't know how to figure our what microsoft account is connected to my ps4 and I was wondering if you could tell me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cheese16461, Mar 2, 2023.

1. Cheese16461
    Cheese16461 Guest

Hi I don't know how to figure our what microsoft account is connected to my ps4 and I was wondering if you could tell me

:)

Cheese16461, Mar 2, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but on our Microsoft account's end, there is no option for us to check the external accounts linked to our Microsoft account.

In your case, it would be best to reach out to Mojang so they can check options for you. Here you go:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. Vesper_owo Win User

Ps4 Remote connect glitch.

When I first got the game i linked my playstation 4 to a microsoft account for Minecraft and one time I went to get on the game I was no longer connected. So i tried to reconnect it but I forgot witch one I used for my ps4 and it syed "oops! Looks like this account is already connected please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft account. And that is all it syed. So i tried my other account but same thang. So I made a 3rd microsoft account and same thang. So I was wondering if there was a way to reset the link between my ps4 and the microsoft account?
  4. BiohazardBR Win User

Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account.

I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since created a new xbox gamer tag for me and using a new email account. It seemed to unlink because there was a flash
    with my correct game tag in the bottom left corner but then it said ‘Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account...”.

After deleting all ps4 saved data files for Minecraft and application file and reinstalling application, it still gives me the message “Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected
    Microsoft Account...”

Anyone know how to unlink a Microsoft account from a PS4 account?
    Hi, have you tried to change your ps4 email? i mean, go to the ps4 account and tried to change the email to another?
  5. liam overton Win User

How to recover my account with a changed email (hacked)

I already have access to my account though, it’s my mincraft account that I gone does this form recovery your mincraft account?
  6. Annanda Martins Win User

I can't figure out my microsoft account for my mincraft on ps4

Hello Isak H! I'm Annanda and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

In this situation what you need to do is contact PlayStation Support itself, because the linking happens on their Servers, so your best bet to discover the account would be through them. If they cannot help, please contact Mojang.

https://help.mojang.com/

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below

Best Regards, Annanda.
Thema:

1. I forgot my microsoft account my ps4 mincraft is connected too - Similar Threads - forgot microsoft account

2. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  3. My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.: I bought a Microsoft Minecraft account for my wife and she forgot the password. I filled out password recovery but Microsoft refuses to try to help. I have proof of purchase. It is like...
  4. I forgot the email and password to a microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email and password to a microsoft account.: I have a Microsoft account with Minecraft Java on it but I don't remember the email and password to it, The only thing I have is a transaction ID, is there any place I can contact Microsoft to get...
  5. How do I sign into a old Microsoft account that I forgot the email to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I sign into a old Microsoft account that I forgot the email to: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 96cb117c-33fa-44e9-b72c-0e8161395445
  6. Really Embarrassing time, but I forgot the email linked to my microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Really Embarrassing time, but I forgot the email linked to my microsoft account.: I have an account called MrTippity On Minecraft so I went ahead and migrated it over and made an Xbox Account Called MrTippity and completely forgotten the email address to log into it and I don't...
  7. I forgot the Microsoft email address that I migrated my mojang account to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the Microsoft email address that I migrated my mojang account to.: What can I do? I don't remember the email I used to migrate my mojang account, I looked through all my emails but I can't find any email that specify something about migrating. What can I do?...
  8. Help I forgot my email to a minecraft microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I forgot my email to a minecraft microsoft account: I have an account listed for minecraft and its called CopybookManx220 and I dont know the email for it anymore can someone help me 75615acd-f909-44f4-9b7f-b4280fb4870c
  9. Forgot my microsoft account which i migrated my Mojang Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my microsoft account which i migrated my Mojang Minecraft account: Hello, on the past day 01/06/2022 i migrated my Minecraft account into the Microsoft account. The problem is that i didn't use Microsoft account and i created one on purpose. Recently i format my...
  10. I own a PS4 and I forgot my Microsoft account for Minecraft. I’m using v 1.20 . Do you know...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a PS4 and I forgot my Microsoft account for Minecraft. I’m using v 1.20 . Do you know...: I forgot the Microsoft Account linked with my PSN account. 5b9b41d5-f6b0-42e1-8f70-7d74886076ff