I forgot my Email and Username connected to my main minecraft account

Discus and support I forgot my Email and Username connected to my main minecraft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I forgot the username and email connected to my minecraft account. Please help. This happened because minecraft forced me to migrate to microsoft and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by thisiswhyIlostitinthefirs, Dec 14, 2023.

1. I forgot my Email and Username connected to my main minecraft account

I forgot the username and email connected to my minecraft account. Please help.

This happened because minecraft forced me to migrate to microsoft and I don't use microsoft.

:)

thisiswhyIlostitinthefirs, Dec 14, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

Let me understand a little more about the problem you are presenting, have you never migrated your Mojang account to Microsoft? Let's say that this obligation is more than mandatory, since if it is not done, the accounts that were not migrated in the estimated time may be lost or perhaps eliminated.

Please, if you would be so kind as to offer me more details about the problem you are presenting, I could offer you better help and perhaps a solution to resolve said problem.

I wait your answer.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. EnzoAdelfio Win User

Microsoft account stuck linked with PS4 account in Minecraft

I have the new Minecraft version on my PS4, and I logged into my main email account, it wasn't letting me play because of how my account is set up. So, I logged into my secondary email and I got a message "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.
    Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft account, (My username)" It showed my old account username there. I have logged into that account, unlinked it, pressed the clear account sign in data button (which doesn't seem to do anything) but I still
    get the same error every time. Any help would be greatly appreciated
  4. VanyaTheAwe Win User

I bought Minecraft for Xbox one but…

Ok so I found out that I didn’t buy the Minecraft in this account but on another. I switched from my Xbox 360 to my new Xbox One S. But this account got locked until like March 1st 2021 so I made a new one. With my sons name and my name. But I removed the account from the Xbox and signed in with the old one. But Minecraft still worked. So I deleted it. But when I wanted to redownload it. It wasn’t free. Also I forgot the username of the account and this account and the other one are both tied to the same email. Can I get the username back with the email?
  5. poalster gaming Win User

where do I find my account that my mojang automatically migrated to?

so the problem kinda is that I did not forgot my email. mojang made a new email for my minecraft account.

my minecraft account is linked to a email I don't know the existence off :(
  6. Joe Kelly6 Win User

I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a transaction ID and I remember my minecraft gamertag and password.

I'm sorry, I remember my username, but I forgot my email used for the account, hope you can help with the provided information above.
Thema:

1. I forgot my Email and Username connected to my main minecraft account - Similar Threads - forgot Email Username

2. Forgot email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email: Hello, my son has recently got a new Xbox for Christmas, I had an account on his old Xbox but the games didn’t work due to him having a new Xbox, so he wiped the old Xbox for me to play games and...
  3. I forgot my email for an old account, how do I get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for an old account, how do I get it back?: I forgot my email to an old xbox one account and I’m trying to login to it but my Xbox one with the original account is not working anymore. I have a list of Emails associated to my main Xbox...
  4. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  5. i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...: I forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at xbox support and the ai 46416929-4ee4-4f7b-bc91-43c6557f6de8
  6. I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username: I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username just dont remember the password. I have forgotten it PLEASE HELP that account is so VERY important to me!...
  7. I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...: I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont remember the email and password because i made a brand new email just to migrate my account from mojang to...
  8. I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account: I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account 536510a7-d891-474d-9bbd-654309c66447
  9. cant go onto email, forgot password, xbox is gone and didnt have 2 factor auth

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant go onto email, forgot password, xbox is gone and didnt have 2 factor auth: I was trying to get into an old fortnite account via xbox and I cant go onto the old email. i forgot the password and the number associated with it is also gone, i didnt have 2 factor auth and...
  10. I know my username(gamertag) and password for my account but I forgot which email I used....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I know my username(gamertag) and password for my account but I forgot which email I used....: I know my username(gamertag) and password for my account but I forgot which email I used. Is it possible to recover the email address based of the gamertag? c9218ef8-f2b5-4e50-9888-cd601623f8cd