I forgot my email and password for my xbox live account.

Discus and support I forgot my email and password for my xbox live account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently I sold my Xbox 360 because I bought one. When I tried to access my xbox live account on the xbox one console, I could not remember the email... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FuzzyMovie264, Jan 29, 2017.

1. I forgot my email and password for my xbox live account.

Recently I sold my Xbox 360 because I bought one. When I tried to access my xbox live account on the xbox one console, I could not remember the email from my xbox live account nor the password.

How can I proceed?

My gamertag: MrRafinha37.

Note: This account I just created and is not from xbox live.

:)

FuzzyMovie264, Jan 29, 2017
  2. gazred35
    gazred35 Guest
    Sign in with Kinect!

I had it recently where I had to manually sign in every time with my password when it use to just recognise me. But I'd forgot I had updated my account details online and changed my primary email address. All you have to do is delete your account on the xbox one and then log in with your updated email and password. Now I just say xbox on and it auto loads me in.

gazred35, Jan 29, 2017
  3. HELP

Yea...i need to transfer my xbox live account to a new email. IS THIS POSSIBLE!!!!! i forgot my xbox email and password, and my windows live password and email. what should i do without losing all the progress ive made on my account

AntacidCoast2, Jan 29, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Contact support. As long as you can verify that you are the owner of the account, they can get you the email. Then you can reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Jan 29, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: