I forgot my email address for my Microsoft account but I can remember the gamertag and...

Discus and support I forgot my email address for my Microsoft account but I can remember the gamertag and... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I want to login to my Microsoft account on my phone, which I last logged in on on my Nintendo Switch. I can't remember the email that I put to log in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by NathanLuistro, May 25, 2021.

1. I forgot my email address for my Microsoft account but I can remember the gamertag and...

I want to login to my Microsoft account on my phone, which I last logged in on on my Nintendo Switch. I can't remember the email that I put to log in to my nintendo switch and I think I tried all of my emails. However, I can remember my gamertag and my password.

:)

NathanLuistro, May 25, 2021
  2. Arminator Win User

x BOX one S account

If it is an account on a Xbox One console, the account is tied to a Microsoft Account email.

If your son still remembers the email and password to that account, they can simply re-download their accounts with that sign in information.

However, they don't sign in with the Gamertag name, but with the Microsoft Account email address.

Should your son have trouble remembering the email address, he can
    follow the instructions here to try to recover the email
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

I forgot my email address for my Microsoft account but I can remember the gamertag and password.

4. AdrianJackson5 Win User

Did not use my X box account for about a year. and when I started using it again my gamertag was a different one while all my content was gone...

It sounds like you created a new account instead of signing into the old one. You would need the correct log in information for the original account.

If you can't remember the Microsoft account, try this https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution
    Once you have the email, you can reset the password if you do not remember the correct password.
    that is not what happened...i´ve always used the exact same e-mail address and now my e mail address has a different gamertag. I have never created "CastGosling2133" It was just there instead of my real gamertag...
  5. Jesse E' Win User

I forgot my Microsoft Account Email, but I remember the Gamertag

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm afraid only way to recover an Xbox account is via the account recovery form here https://account.live.com/password/reset

You can try all the emails you remember or if you had a phone number attached to the account, you can use that too.
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Wrong profile download

Hey there, a lot of the time this happens you have actually used the wrong email address as I believe it's impossible to have two gamertags on the one email.

To find the correct email address if you can still sign-in to the profile on the console through the auto sign-in feature you can see the email in the top right corner of the screen:

support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account
Thema:

I forgot my email address for my Microsoft account but I can remember the gamertag and...

1. I forgot my email address for my Microsoft account but I can remember the gamertag and... - Similar Threads - forgot email address

2. forgot my email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    forgot my email address: I created an xbox account 2 years ago. Currently I have forgotten the email address of this account but still remember the password. At the same time, this account is not linked to any other email...
  3. I forgot my email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email address: I forgot my email address, but I have my card linked to my account anyway I can recover it? As I’m paying for something I can’t get into. 3088fa1e-95e3-4b39-a77f-d7571be9d14f
  4. I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...: I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember the username and idk what to do 0912772c-799b-42d3-8ab8-06dee404f2af
  5. I forgot the Microsoft email address that I migrated my mojang account to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the Microsoft email address that I migrated my mojang account to.: What can I do? I don't remember the email I used to migrate my mojang account, I looked through all my emails but I can't find any email that specify something about migrating. What can I do?...
  6. I forgot my account email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my account email address: hello, i forgot my xbox account email name and surname are mine and i forgot my password what to do in this situation d82d4b8f-5031-4f6a-81b3-a90cfe91f7c8
  7. I want to add my old account, on my Xbox 1 but I forgot the email address and password, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to add my old account, on my Xbox 1 but I forgot the email address and password, but...: I lost my old account due to some technical error and I had to make a new account and I wanted to add my old one, but I forgot the email and password, but I still do know the gamer tag of it, and...
  8. Hey so I forgot my account email address and phone number but I remember my gamer tag how...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I forgot my account email address and phone number but I remember my gamer tag how...: Forgot email and phone number but I remember my gamer tag how can I recover this b136c8b5-3981-4ab3-80dc-fe4fd9c6e548
  9. Forgot Email Address of New Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot Email Address of New Account: I made a new microsoft account when I migrated my mojang account months ago. I've now forgotten it, so I cannot log into my Minecraft account. It is brand new, only has the minecraft account...
  10. I forgot my email address, how can I get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email address, how can I get it back?: HOW CAN I GET MY EMAIL ADDRESS BACK? IT HAS NO PHONE NUMBER OR EMERGENCY ADDRESS WITH IT. 9c176036-6264-4563-a453-b78e7fed5792