I forgot about a subscription and now the payment is past due.

Discus and support I forgot about a subscription and now the payment is past due. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had a subscription plan for Xbox Game Pass PC but I forgot about the subscription but the card I was using it on ran out of money. I dont wanna... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NikoTND, Feb 20, 2021.

1. NikoTND
    NikoTND Guest

I had a subscription plan for Xbox Game Pass PC but I forgot about the subscription but the card I was using it on ran out of money. I dont wanna switch it to my main and pay for the past due as I never actually used the subscription since I forgot about it. How can I manage to cancel it without paying the past due as I haven't been using the subscription at all and simply forgot it was there.

:)

NikoTND, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Immortal_Bloods Win User

How do I fix this problem? (please reply ASAP)

I have a past due payment cause I forgot to turn off recurring billing, and I don't know why I have a past due payment, I used a microsoft rewards gift card to get the Game Pass Ultimate subscription and don't know why that would affect it
  3. WPAK Win User

Cobrança [Translation - Collection]

Web translation:

Collection

I'm having a problem, forgot to turn off Xbox Live Gold auto-renewal, and now they're charging, what do I do to remove the charge?

Response:

Hi there,

the quickest way is to pay the amount due and after that cancel the subscription. Depending on how much of the the subscription remains (with the payment due) you might receive a partial refund.

For more information on how to solve a payment due issue see this link:

https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/pay-past-due-balance-on-xbox-subscription
  4. AridLizard Win User

my subscription

5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox live options

I'm not 100% sure on this, but it sounds like it could be a past due payment,
    this support page
    will help you resolve that. (if it is a past due payment)

Is it possible that you had the option of recurring subscription left on and didn't have any valid payment methods on file?
  6. Braden G. Win User

Xbox Billing

Thema:

1. I forgot about a subscription and now the payment is past due. - Similar Threads - forgot subscription payment

2. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  3. I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting: I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code and now my games do not play 286f448f-b8f9-49b4-94e7-aef96fa3151d
  4. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  5. Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...: I have a xbox one and when i tried to playing again today, i wasn't connected to the wifi. It may have been i unplugged it for my other Xbox for undertale, but I doubt it. When I click "connect to...
  6. Forgot to take out disk in repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot to take out disk in repair: I forgot to take out my disk for my xbox X in repair and to wipe it I'm scared that they will take away the disk with all my saves on it 44fee4da-a0e4-48f6-bb99-5049fe35f13c
  7. Forgot email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email: Hello, my son has recently got a new Xbox for Christmas, I had an account on his old Xbox but the games didn’t work due to him having a new Xbox, so he wiped the old Xbox for me to play games and...
  8. What happens to if I forgot my xbox code for my v bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens to if I forgot my xbox code for my v bucks: What happens if I forgot about my xbox code for my v bucks 5d78beb5-35e1-49c5-abae-812acff187e7
  9. So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?: Tried multiple times to get into an account I own with account recovery and none of the times it worked I can't get an email verification either due to my old one being deleted....
  10. Can I get a refund for game pass subscription I forgot to unsubscribe too

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get a refund for game pass subscription I forgot to unsubscribe too: Since it's practically impossible to get in touch with Microsoft customer support this is my only option. I forgot to unsubscribe to gamepass months ago and haven't used the service in an even...