I forget my secret question for the 4 numbrers code

Discus and support I forget my secret question for the 4 numbrers code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Please sorry because my English is not good Im from Mex. I have a problem with my acces code (the 4 numbers of parental control) I don´t know who... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Leztath11, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Leztath11
    Leztath11 Guest

Hi

Please sorry because my English is not good Im from Mex.

I have a problem with my acces code (the 4 numbers of parental control) I don´t know who change that, and I can't acces in the "Family toolbar" because xbox ask me the 4 numbers and i want to change de parental code and I can't remember my secret question

:)

Leztath11, Oct 29, 2015
  2. parental code

I need help My account has parental code and I forget it. Also forget the secret question. My [Mod Removed] thanks

MammothSun19497, Oct 29, 2015
  3. devilman0076
    devilman0076 Guest
    help please unlock parental code of my xbox360

please help me unlock the parental code of my xbox360 and forget the code and the secret question.

serial number. 168501723443

devilman0076, Oct 29, 2015
  4. geekfather
    geekfather Guest

If you have lost or forgot your parental password you will need to contact phone support for it to be reset. You can call (800) 469-9269 US & Canada or chat with them here. support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
    Please be sure to change the region at the bottom of the page to where you live if not the above countries.

I wish you the best of luck!

geekfather, Oct 29, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: