I finally tried the X1

Discus and support I finally tried the X1 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My only issue with the controller is the bumpers. They are LOUD. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mgzin66, Mar 8, 2014.

  1. I finally tried the X1


    My only issue with the controller is the bumpers. They are LOUD.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Mar 8, 2014
    #16
  2. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    I like the size, they played it carefully for cooling and it works, it is designed to be on for 30 minutes to all the time and not overheat, and it is super quiet and the look of it really does sit well me and it fits in nicely.
     
    Farscape247, Mar 8, 2014
    #17
  3. Mellor44
    Mellor44 Guest
    I am liking the pad as long as it keeps working it will do for me certainly.

    Yeah it won't win any beauty prizes but it is functional and does run silently. It is a rectangular black box that on its own isn't so impressive. But it shares the same space as my HTPC and Sat box which are also pretty bland rectangular soit doesn't bother
    me.

    From a bad PR start and a rushed launch system all the improvements are starting to cement in now and lots of exciting performance increases are imminent. Overall I have been really impressed thus far for a period so early in its life.
     
    Mellor44, Mar 8, 2014
    #18
  4. I finally tried the X1

    @Bizarro - Don't. Just don't...

    I really like the controller for the Xbox One, although 1 of my controllers has a really sticky A button that I don't like at all. Then again, I think that's my fault rather than a manufacturing fault of the controller.
     
    Galactic Geek, Oct 31, 2018
    #19
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

    I finally tried the X1

    @Bizarro - Don't. Just don't...

    I really like the controller for the Xbox One, although 1 of my controllers has a really sticky A button that I don't like at all. Then again, I think that's my fault rather than a manufacturing fault of the controller.
  6. kaeruNkame Win User

    I finally tried the X1

    Sunshine and butterflies? So Illumiroom was released? :p
  7. BizarroMantis Win User

    I finally tried the X1

    and the fact that the X1 is like some people's girlfriends. By saying the X1 is large and the controller is clunky, you are essentially saying their girlfriend is fat and she has man-hands.
  8. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    I finally tried the X1

    I'm holding the respective pads in my hands right now, and I would argue that they seem to measure up identically in terms of weight.
  9. kaeruNkame Win User

    I finally tried the X1

    I'm enjoying it, and didn't even have to wait for a price cut! :)
Thema:

I finally tried the X1

Loading...
  1. I finally tried the X1 - Similar Threads - finally tried

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade Store Pricing Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade Store Pricing Issue: Hey Insiders, I’m running into a pricing/entitlement issue with Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade in the Xbox Store under Special Offers. The £54.99 option is greyed out, and I get a £14.85...
  4. Guys i have a idea for the xbox 360 (a final update)

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys i have a idea for the xbox 360 (a final update): The xbox 360 should have one last final update where you can chose from each dashbored and still be online. This would be a very cool idea and if you are feeling spicy bring back the markectplace....
  5. Console finally updated, but now more issues after the update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console finally updated, but now more issues after the update.: I was one of those unlucky few who couldn’t update their Xbox and was reviving an error code with a ton of 0s. That was a few days ago and I decided to let Xbox fix it on their own time. Well as...
  6. Are the announced final fantasy games on the store yet?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are the announced final fantasy games on the store yet?: Fantasy submitted by /u/AverageJoeObi [link] [comments]
  7. Rematch – Final Beta Available May 28-31! - Xbox Wire

    in XboX Insiders
    Rematch – Final Beta Available May 28-31! - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  8. My Xbox series X will stop downloading "the finals" at the same spot each time

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X will stop downloading "the finals" at the same spot each time: I went to update to the latest version of the finals, the update stoped and won't continue, I cancel and tried to restart the download and no luck. After this I tried all the troubleshooting...
  9. I was about to finally purchase an Xbox Series X after saving up money for a while. Is this...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was about to finally purchase an Xbox Series X after saving up money for a while. Is this...: I was about to finally purchase an Xbox Series X after saving up money for a while. Is this $100 increase temporary? This console is 4 years old, prices should be coming down. The only reason it...
  10. can fc 25 finally be put on cloud gaming??

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    can fc 25 finally be put on cloud gaming??: I would really like fc 25 to be available on xbox cloud gaming c324600f-7532-4c94-a139-b34f8ae17b47