I filled my last three spots on my bingo Powercard and was not awarded the power pattern

Discus and support I filled my last three spots on my bingo Powercard and was not awarded the power pattern in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The bingo game shut down right as I filled the last three spots on my Bingo card. It seems that I was awarded the four Power Bingos but not the Power... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RiotousGore3, Oct 31, 2016.

1. RiotousGore3
    RiotousGore3 Guest

I filled my last three spots on my bingo Powercard and was not awarded the power pattern

The bingo game shut down right as I filled the last three spots on my Bingo card. It seems that I was awarded the four Power Bingos but not the Power Pattern. What can I do to recoup the awards associated with my win?

:)

RiotousGore3, Oct 31, 2016
  2. DollFun
    DollFun Guest
    New Bingo Layout

The new Bingo keeps freezing and I am not getting my bags for bingos and powercard numbers.

DollFun, Oct 31, 2016
  3. The powercard bingo award of keys has never worked.

I enjoy the powercard feature of the game, but since the keys are never awarded I have played my last game. I can't believe they are unable to fix the problem.

WarierCorgi5294, Oct 31, 2016
  4. EsteePoleson Win User

power card rewards not received &very buggy

Hello, my first post. I have been playing Microsoft Bingo Windows 8, and as of this date: May 8, 2015 I did not receive any community award keys. I was in France, and the meter was full, all three 'key' boxes indicating my awards where lit and full ( as
    to measure bar). I tried clicking on the golden key, and the lock, nothing. So obviously the update didn't fix this issue. Also, I would like to know how does one see the approved bingo patterns, as shown in the tutorial, again? Nothing in help shows them,
    and I can't find any images of them doing searches on web. Thanks.
  5. FriskierEnd2 Win User

intermittent problem when completing a "pattern"

Hey there Friskier!

What Destination power pattern are you referring to and what was the pattern you accomplished? Also, do you have keys available to open any luggage you find/are awarded for achieving the power pattern?

I look forward to the info. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
    Hey there Friskier!

What Destination power pattern are you referring to and what was the pattern you accomplished? Also, do you have keys available to open any luggage you find/are awarded for achieving the power pattern?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
    hi there and thanks for responding - especially as the problem has just happened AGAIN! Frustratingly, it is an intermittent problem, as last time I completed a pattern I got the reward :)

I am currently on "gold" level and currently in USA (though it happened in France too). I only play the normal games (not power bingo). On each board is a darker shaded "pattern" that if completed, a large award bag should be given. However, on the results
    page (the one saying how many bingo lines are won (if any) it SHOULD say when a travel pattern has been completed. Again, just now, that failed to show, and therefore the large reward bag didn't happen. I have ample keys. When I completed the pattern during
    the game a little green "tick" appeared on my board, so it's not something I merely thought I had completed - it "proves" I had. It simply is not acknowledged once game is completed. From time to time, not always, which is very frustrating. Just now, I specifically
    bought extra numbers twice (not cheap in gold level!), knowing I was so close to achieving the pattern - which of course, I did! All for nothing.
  6. FriskierEnd2 Win User

intermittent problem when completing a "pattern"

Hey there Friskier!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
    hi there and thanks for responding - especially as the problem has just happened AGAIN! Frustratingly, it is an intermittent problem, as last time I completed a pattern I got the reward :)

I am currently on "gold" level and currently in USA (though it happened in France too). I only play the normal games (not power bingo). On each board is a darker shaded "pattern" that if completed, a large award bag should be given. However, on the results
    page (the one saying how many bingo lines are won (if any) it SHOULD say when a travel pattern has been completed. Again, just now, that failed to show, and therefore the large reward bag didn't happen. I have ample keys. When I completed the pattern during
    the game a little green "tick" appeared on my board, so it's not something I merely thought I had completed - it "proves" I had. It simply is not acknowledged once game is completed. From time to time, not always, which is very frustrating. Just now, I specifically
    bought extra numbers twice (not cheap in gold level!), knowing I was so close to achieving the pattern - which of course, I did! All for nothing.
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

power card

Hey dennismyers36! Which powercard was it that you completed? When the community goal is reached you will be awarded the 100 keys. Thanks!
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

Power Bingo keys not awarded.

Hey there Darryl!

If you haven't yet, be sure to check out your "Social" tab on the Bingo main screen. Scroll down slightly from the destination selection area and click on the "Social" box. Once you do that, you should have an option to claim any community
    rewards from that screen.

Good luck! :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

1. I filled my last three spots on my bingo Powercard and was not awarded the power pattern - Similar Threads - filled last three

2. Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3)

in XboX Insiders
    Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3): Hey folks - as Insiders I know you're very used to surveys by now... but if you've played the Stampede: Racing Royale playtest, our team would hugely appreciate it if you filled out our own...
  3. Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell: the xbox still works and nothing changed on the screen when it happened but i’ve kept it off and unplugged just in case. I just got this on christmas so i don’t know why it’s having serious...
  4. I have filled out a microsoft account recovery form multiple times for it just to fail.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have filled out a microsoft account recovery form multiple times for it just to fail.: I need help quickly! I have been trying to recover my account that I lost access to about a year ago for months now, and get the same outcome every time. Every time I try to do the recovery form...
  5. I have a blocked account sign in and filled out the form and cannot get my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a blocked account sign in and filled out the form and cannot get my account back.: I recently got a new laptop and tried to sign into my account that I have used for years now. Have an active Xbox account on and pay for a monthly subscription for. And I have filled out there...
  6. How long does it take for Microsoft to verify the Validation Process that they had me fill...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does it take for Microsoft to verify the Validation Process that they had me fill...: I sent an appeal regarding my account that got locked for “violating the terms of service” still don’t know how. They sent me an email with a link to start the validation process I filled...
  7. I accidentally hit recover account and I have tried filling out the form several times and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally hit recover account and I have tried filling out the form several times and...: I filled out the form that Microsoft provides and provided credit card info that was used for xbox live subscription. The form keeps coming back saying the information is not correct and I have...
  8. How do I get my microsoft account back without filling out the form

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my microsoft account back without filling out the form: I have filled out the recovery form multiple times I have talked to microsoft support many of them told me just make a new account and start fresh but I have at least 1 thousand dollars of ganes....
  9. My other account got locked by microsoft and i already tried to fill the form until...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My other account got locked by microsoft and i already tried to fill the form until...: My other account already got locked almost 2 months, i already tried to fill up the form until filled ACSR form for many times and verified but everytime i replied the email from Microsoft team,...
  10. I can't fill firs/last name in form when asking for chat contact with support.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I can't fill firs/last name in form when asking for chat contact with support.: I can't fill firs/last name in form when asking for chat contact with support. I need help from XBoxLIve support. I am logged in. When I open the "contact" form, choosing chat or call, the first...