I feel that I have been wrongfully banned again!?!

Discus and support I feel that I have been wrongfully banned again!?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got someone banned for cursing at me through text and next day I get banned so I submit for a review and they say I said racial slurs and/or real... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TZ SourSkittle, Sep 25, 2017.

1. I feel that I have been wrongfully banned again!?!

I got someone banned for cursing at me through text and next day I get banned so I submit for a review and they say I said racial slurs and/or real life threats so I look through all my messages that were recent to the ban and I saw nothing at all relating
    to either topics which raises the question: was the ban deserved because I looked thoroughly through my messages. I even looked through months of messages And i didn't see anything I don't think say that stuff in message because It has consequences. And I
    know the the Xbox enforcement team don't respond here but still I need answers of some sort

:)

TZ SourSkittle, Sep 25, 2017
  2. LAs Gamertag
    LAs Gamertag Guest
    Recent Bans

Do you (Moderators) feel that this could have been a mistake on MS part for so many of us to have been console banned wrongfully?

LAs Gamertag, Sep 25, 2017
  3. I HAVE BEEN WRONGFULLY COMMUNICATION BANNED!!!

Hey there G1 soudwave,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a

Case Review
    . 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable however, you can however find more information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live
    Gamertag.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps

HERE
    , however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the

Code of Conduct
    , which you should review prior to filing the review. If you fail on the questionnaire, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

Hope that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Sep 25, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team are the only ones who would have any information regarding your suspension, so there's nothing anyone here can really tell you. If they upheld your suspension, all you can do is wait it out.

Smwutches, Sep 25, 2017
  5. I just wish they could quote what I said so I can fix it in the future because it had to be in the past because me and my friends got into an argument and they were cursing at me and I was simply defending my action because one of them called me the b word
    numerous times and I reported that but I got banned for racial/threatening claims but I didn't see any evidence backing that up. Though as I was reading what they said I saw a phrase that said "feedback and complaints" so my guess is that I was majority banned
    because never said anything fitting those two categories so it had to be majority and like you said they only got the info, if they did it would have been public for them to see because I was very likely reported for message even though i made sure not to
    curse or say anything racial because I got off my last suspension like 4 days ago so I made sure not to say anything bad. Part of me feels somebody's doing something because I said nothing wrong

TZ SourSkittle, Sep 25, 2017
  6. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    just be human it is that simple 99.9% of live and online players can do it why can't you?

You just have to be nice and not retaliate

Or fight

It's about being part of the community

ngocphi, Sep 25, 2017
  7. it's just hard to ignore

TZ SourSkittle, Nov 1, 2018
  8. TZ SourSkittle Win User

just be human it is that simple 99.9% of live and online players can do it why can't you?

Or fight

it's just hard to ignore
  9. TZ SourSkittle Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who would have any information regarding your suspension, so there's nothing anyone here can really tell you. If they upheld your suspension, all you can do is wait it out.
    I just wish they could quote what I said so I can fix it in the future because it had to be in the past because me and my friends got into an argument and they were cursing at me and I was simply defending my action because one of them called me the b word
    numerous times and I reported that but I got banned for racial/threatening claims but I didn't see any evidence backing that up. Though as I was reading what they said I saw a phrase that said "feedback and complaints" so my guess is that I was majority banned
    because never said anything fitting those two categories so it had to be majority and like you said they only got the info, if they did it would have been public for them to see because I was very likely reported for message even though i made sure not to
    curse or say anything racial because I got off my last suspension like 4 days ago so I made sure not to say anything bad. Part of me feels somebody's doing something because I said nothing wrong
  10. Smwutches Win User

11. ngocphi Win User

Or fight

12. Mister Mascot Win User

I HAVE BEEN WRONGFULLY COMMUNICATION BANNED!!!

Hey there G1 soudwave,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a

Case Review
    . 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable however, you can however find more information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live
    Gamertag.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps

HERE
    , however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the

Code of Conduct
    , which you should review prior to filing the review. If you fail on the questionnaire, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

Hope that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

1. I feel that I have been wrongfully banned again!?! - Similar Threads - feel been wrongfully

2. Any other series s owners feel like they have been let down with the framerate of new games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any other series s owners feel like they have been let down with the framerate of new games: It says 120fps on the box. But new games release at 30...... Kinda shady if you ask me... fos over high detail. Any day d66f755b-9e13-4556-bb5e-8571e72993aa
  3. Why can't I contact xbox support, feel like I've been left out to dry

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I contact xbox support, feel like I've been left out to dry: I asked for a refund on a game that was purchased literally hours ago, was denied and cannot contact support for the love of the gods, just sent around in circles...
  4. Xbox warranty expired , but I feel like I have been absolutely scammed and robbed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox warranty expired , but I feel like I have been absolutely scammed and robbed: Hello, my issue is that i have had hardware issues with my xbox one s and have contacted multiple people. I do all the troubleshooting steps and still get the same result , i'm not going to even...
  5. I've been on the delta ring for a while and I can feel my xbox getting slower.

in XboX Insiders
    I've been on the delta ring for a while and I can feel my xbox getting slower.: I've been in the delta ring for around 6ish months and I've started to realise that my xbox is getting slower especially when I'm playing with friends. Their loading times are faster than mine...
  6. Hi I don't feel like my rewards are being credited? I have been a member for years yet have ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I don't feel like my rewards are being credited? I have been a member for years yet have ...: hi xbox rewards team! Keep up all your great work and merry Christmas. My question is I have been a member of xbox rewards program since xbox 360. In this time I have only recieved one load of...
  7. I feel like I have just been scammed by Microsoft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I feel like I have just been scammed by Microsoft.: I noticed that there was promotion for 50k microsoft reward points with the new purchase of an Xbox one S. I thought this was great, so I was ready to go buy the xbox one. this is where my issues...
  8. I feel like I have just been scammed by Microsoft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I feel like I have just been scammed by Microsoft.: I noticed that there was promotion for 50k microsoft reward points with the new purchase of an Xbox one S. I thought this was great, so I was ready to go buy the xbox one. this is where my issues...
  9. I feel like I have just been scammed by Microsoft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
  10. Feel like ive been miss sold the elite controller as you cant customise the paddles at the back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feel like ive been miss sold the elite controller as you cant customise the paddles at the back: So i bought the xbox one elite controller for my pc after seeing that it has 4 paddles at the back which are "completely customisable" only to find that they arent. Infact you can only make them...