I feel Microsoft should just make it to where we can buy or remove achievements I've had at...

Discus and support I feel Microsoft should just make it to where we can buy or remove achievements I've had at... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Lords of the Fallen Gears of War 4 and I want to say Roblox and State of Decay 2 and remnant I have one achievement left for all of those games but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KingSilencez, Mar 4, 2021.

1. I feel Microsoft should just make it to where we can buy or remove achievements I've had at...

Lords of the Fallen Gears of War 4 and I want to say Roblox and State of Decay 2 and remnant I have one achievement left for all of those games but their achievements are lagged

submitted by /u/KingSilencez
    [link] [comments]

/u/KingSilencez, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Alexander Kurbatov Win User

GTA San Andreas disappeared

Yeah, had the same problem, but I've noticed, that Microsoft had not (yet?) removed SA from other stores. So I've changed Xbox location (Settings-System-Location) to Russia and downloaded the same GTA:SA again (it's still fully in English, but it's a Rockstar
    game, so there should not be any issues in any other region as well). Now I have two copies of the same game, but only one of them currently works. They both share same save files and achievements, so no problems on that side. Looks like I'll never shut down
    my Xbox nor close that game until I 100% it, in case Microsoft decides to remove that copy too. And while that can be just a temporary bug, it makes me wonder: how can I trust Microsoft store, while they can just remove something I've paid for and make it
    look like I've newer owned it?
  3. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Pre-order code cars won't show and more! Please Help!

I've been playing multiplayer and single player and I can't see any place in the game where I can buy cars. I feel dumb because this should be obvious.
  4. Sipuli91 Win User

Europe getting less for their money

You know, since we get less content they should just remove those annoying ads at least. Would make me feel just a bit better about it.
  5. Tug Phelps Win User

Auto aim / Aim assist still in?

I just want it gone for all the times it screws up. I've had matches where i insta lock on enemies and just clean up and i've had matches where i get anti-auto aim where it will refuse to lock on players. The whole thing makes me a sniperfrog suspicious
    and i wish they just removed it entire so there was no guessing.

No lag compensation and no auto aim please.
  6. Skanker irl Win User

Achievement does not synchronize on my profile - Part 2

I agree, that a real solution would be the right thing to do. I have one achievement that did not unlock, and it is completely obvious it should have. I even had a Microsoft representative say that the achievement should have popped, yet they can do nothing
    about it. That doesn't make sense. There needs to be some way to manually pop achievements for people who deserve them. We went through the phases, we submitted a survey. Verify our achievement(s) and unlock it(them) for us.
Thema:

I feel Microsoft should just make it to where we can buy or remove achievements I've had at...

1. I feel Microsoft should just make it to where we can buy or remove achievements I've had at... - Similar Threads - feel Microsoft should

2. Do you feel like Microsoft makes it’s controllers such that you’ll have to replace them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you feel like Microsoft makes it’s controllers such that you’ll have to replace them...: I believe that because I have both the consoles (Xbox One and PS4) and bought them when they released. For Xbox One - the controller lasted for about 3 years from the purchase date while for PS4...
  3. How u feel when u port of microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    How u feel when u port of microsoft: Tell me u feeling when u have xbox or pc running Windows 10 or ur work with microsoft apps,software And if u get chance to answer questions of microsoft / xbox / Windows what ull say ?...
  4. I feel like I have just been scammed by Microsoft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I feel like I have just been scammed by Microsoft.: I noticed that there was promotion for 50k microsoft reward points with the new purchase of an Xbox one S. I thought this was great, so I was ready to go buy the xbox one. this is where my issues...
  5. I feel like I have just been scammed by Microsoft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I feel like I have just been scammed by Microsoft.: I noticed that there was promotion for 50k microsoft reward points with the new purchase of an Xbox one S. I thought this was great, so I was ready to go buy the xbox one. this is where my issues...
  6. I feel like I have just been scammed by Microsoft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
  7. I feel like I have just been scammed by Microsoft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
  8. Microsoft, I feel let down after being loyal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, I feel let down after being loyal: been with Microsoft for 10 years plus & have brought friends & family to buy and play Microsoft products also. Currently on Xbox one. Notice on youtube people who have been given Xbox x’s who...
  9. discusted with microsoft xbox feel like getting ripped off!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    discusted with microsoft xbox feel like getting ripped off!!!!!!!: Have multiple xbox one systems in home but cannot share downloaded games with my son on all xboxs. I have to have only one home xbox and thats the only xbox he can use to play anygames i purchace...
  10. So i feel that microsoft should repay us

in XBoX on Consoles
    So i feel that microsoft should repay us: After all the recent hacks and causing both xbox and destiny servers to go down multiple times especially today Friday December 5th i feel as though microsoft should not charge us for atleast 2...