I feel like rebuying ryse

Discus and support I feel like rebuying ryse in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i agree with you ive had it a couple of weeks myself and i thinks its the best 1 yet hit me up if you want sum mp fun GT glynnc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SMG90x, Jan 21, 2014.

  1. glynnwest
    glynnwest Guest

    I feel like rebuying ryse


    i agree with you ive had it a couple of weeks myself and i thinks its the best 1 yet hit me up if you want sum mp fun GT glynnc
     
    glynnwest, Jan 22, 2014
    #16
  2. SMG90x
    SMG90x Guest
    Yea if you made it to lvl 92 you must habe been hooked. Me personally i love it because i never loose in MP
     
    SMG90x, Jan 22, 2014
    #17
  3. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    I agree. I just hit level 90 and that took a lot of gaming to get there. For you to say it's boring and repetitive, you sure stuck it out. Seems a bit contradictory to me!
     
    DuFFuL, Jan 22, 2014
    #18
  4. SMG90x
    SMG90x Guest

    I feel like rebuying ryse

    ^^ thats what im sayen lol. I think i will just re buy it used and play the heck out of mp and if i keep playing it i'll keep it I feel like rebuying ryse :)
     
    SMG90x, Jan 22, 2014
    #19
  5. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    [quote user=""]

    [quote user="EternalDragonX"]

    Also the micro transaction ruin the experience.

    [/quote]



    How?

    [/quote]



    I'm still trying to figure this one out.



    Is ther equipment you can buy with real money that you can't buy with the money you win in the arena?
     
    Azrael008uk, Jan 22, 2014
    #20
  6. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    As far as I know, there is not. The only thing you can buy with real money as far as I know is coins. Oh and DLC obvIously.
     
    DuFFuL, Jan 22, 2014
    #21
  7. Judge
    Judge Guest
    Microtransactions don't ruin anything in Ryse, you can get everything by just playing, and it really doesn't take that long either.
     
    Judge, Jan 22, 2014
    #22
  8. PorQ 201
    PorQ 201 Guest

    I feel like rebuying ryse

    Might have to give this game a shot.
     
    PorQ 201, Jan 22, 2014
    #23
  9. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    [quote user="Judge Bergan"]

    Microtransactions don't ruin anything in Ryse, you can get everything by just playing, and it really doesn't take that long either.

    [/quote]

    That's what I understood to be the case as well.

    Brilliant game.
     
    Azrael008uk, Jan 24, 2014
    #24
  10. [quote user="Judge Bergan"]

    Microtransactions don't ruin anything in Ryse, you can get everything by just playing, and it really doesn't take that long either.

    [/quote]

    That's exactly how every game should be. There shouldn't be the option for people to pay their way through to game instead of just playing it like the rest of the world.
     
    Dynamic Sausage, Oct 31, 2018
    #25
  11. DuFFuL Win User

    I feel like rebuying ryse

    I agree. I just hit level 90 and that took a lot of gaming to get there. For you to say it's boring and repetitive, you sure stuck it out. Seems a bit contradictory to me!
  12. Azrael008uk Win User

    I feel like rebuying ryse

    You feel this way because "Ryse: Son Of Rome" is the best Next Gen release on ANY platform.



    "Forza" and "DR 3" are great games too. You really ought to have all of them.



    They'll keep you going for a good long while.
  13. Dynamic Sausage Win User

    I feel like rebuying ryse

    [quote user="Judge Bergan"]

    Microtransactions don't ruin anything in Ryse, you can get everything by just playing, and it really doesn't take that long either.

    [/quote]

    That's exactly how every game should be. There shouldn't be the option for people to pay their way through to game instead of just playing it like the rest of the world.
  14. Judge Win User

    I feel like rebuying ryse

    Microtransactions don't ruin anything in Ryse, you can get everything by just playing, and it really doesn't take that long either.
  15. Wiggybe Win User

    I feel like rebuying ryse

    Assassins creed black flag is the one you want to buy mate, amazing graphics and a long *** story mode, you wont be disappointed!
Thema:

I feel like rebuying ryse

Loading...
  1. I feel like rebuying ryse - Similar Threads - feel rebuying ryse

  2. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  3. How do you guys feel about Copilot in the Xbox app?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you guys feel about Copilot in the Xbox app?: Anyone else not vibing with it? I feel like it’s only a matter of time before we start to see it more on the console itself. submitted by /u/Southpau [link] [comments]
  4. Am I the only one who feels this way about this generation?

    in XboX Insiders
    Am I the only one who feels this way about this generation?: In my opinion, this new hybrid console technology should have been introduced during the current Xbox generation (Series X|S) before moving on to next-gen systems. Not because this generation is...
  5. When will Xbox controller labs be available again? Labs have been shut down for what feels...

    in XBoX on Windows
    When will Xbox controller labs be available again? Labs have been shut down for what feels...: When will Xbox controller labs be available again? Labs have been shut down for what feels like a year now. Any updates on when it will be back up? 4b6a9b5c-7e92-428f-aa72-8bd53716981f
  6. I absolutely hate the remote gaming only on the web. This feels like a huge step backwards....

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I absolutely hate the remote gaming only on the web. This feels like a huge step backwards....: I absolutely hate the remote gaming only on the web. This feels like a huge step backwards. It won’t load for me keeps acting like it’s opening another tab but doesnt...
  7. Xbox UI Feels Outdated & Neglected

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox UI Feels Outdated & Neglected: I've been gaming on Xbox for almost two decades, and I feel the need to express my frustration with the current state of the Xbox interface. Visually, it feels outdated and uninspired. The menus...
  8. Hi, I feel I have been falsely suspended I don't think I have done anything bad or swore...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, I feel I have been falsely suspended I don't think I have done anything bad or swore...: I have been falsely banned 792581e1-f60d-4674-87f7-521f65595326
  9. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  10. How do you feel about the latest development with Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you feel about the latest development with Xbox?: Hey everyone my name is Jack and I own a Xbox series x. I have been playing games in Xbox for 13 years now after the latest news from Xbox I’m wondering if now is the time to sell it and my...