I feel like I should get my money back for purchasing Gears of War since I never got a beta LOL

Discus and support I feel like I should get my money back for purchasing Gears of War since I never got a beta LOL in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was really excited to play the beta so I went and got the game awhile ago I still never got the beta code so now I think I should get reimbursed the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by killedbyred, Apr 21, 2016.

1. killedbyred
    killedbyred Guest

I feel like I should get my money back for purchasing Gears of War since I never got a beta LOL

I was really excited to play the beta so I went and got the game awhile ago I still never got the beta code so now I think I should get reimbursed the money for the game LOL

:)

killedbyred, Apr 21, 2016
  2. YOUGOTPUNKD
    YOUGOTPUNKD Guest
    Lack of team slayer maps

Good game overall, got it on saturday....but the lack of maps in team slayer is killing me, only 4 maps to pick from..almost feels like I'm playing a beta! I feel like I need to buy the New maps coming out to get my money worth out of this game lol oh
    well

YOUGOTPUNKD, Apr 21, 2016
  3. Cherry Who
    Cherry Who Guest
    I never received my code for gears of War 3 after purchasing gears of War ultimate edition

Hi, my name is Brian. My gamer tag is . I never got a code for gears of War 3 after purchasing the ultimate edition. I did get the codes for gears of War 1 and 2 but never 3. Please fix this issue as soon as you possibly can. Thank you.

Cherry Who, Apr 21, 2016
  4. I feel like I should get my money back for purchasing Gears of War since I never got a beta LOL

Hey, killedbyred! All codes were sent out by yesterday. If you haven't yet, please check your Xbox Live message inbox to see if your code is in there. Thanks for posting!

Misses Quinzel, Apr 22, 2016
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, killedbyred! All codes were sent out by yesterday. If you haven't yet, please check your Xbox Live message inbox to see if your code is in there. Thanks for posting!
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

April's free Xbox games with Gold are Hitman: Absolution and Deadlight

Thanks to the wonders of the site, I have the game in my queue, as well as most other games since Gears of War :/ my 360 is going to be busy when I get it back lol
  7. JUICE 5150 Win User

I must admit this because it has just hit me!

I feel ya man. Although I got my start back in console gaming with Ghost Recon (thats where my heart is) I have never really been able to get in to these types of games either. Gears of War has been the exception (Chainsaws and shotguns hooked me).
  8. WithyRain5 Win User

Xbox One Gears Of War Ultimate Edition Bundle 500GB

Thank you Mister Maka for the info however, I have friends who have bought the same bundle as me and got the gears of war 4 beta disc, the whole point of buying the bundle was to get that disc. I have friends who are playing the early access beta as we speak!
    I have been a gears of war fan since 2006 when it originally came out and I would really like to play the beta as I was promised can you please help me further!
  9. MrStealYoGirl67 Win User

ACCOUNT BEING HACKED NOW

My parents got the visa bill and saw a lot of Microsoft purchases on it that I didn't make and never knew about. I feel my account was hacked into!! What can I do to try and get money back !!!!????
Thema:

1. I feel like I should get my money back for purchasing Gears of War since I never got a beta LOL - Similar Threads - feel should money

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. How do you feel about the latest development with Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do you feel about the latest development with Xbox?: Hey everyone my name is Jack and I own a Xbox series x. I have been playing games in Xbox for 13 years now after the latest news from Xbox I’m wondering if now is the time to sell it and my...
  4. why cant i download a $60 game i bought on xbox (mw2) on pc feels like i should

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download a $60 game i bought on xbox (mw2) on pc feels like i should: I bought a game (MW2) on my Xbox a little while ago and I'm switching to PC and will I be able to download that game on my PC because when I tried it woudnt let me...
  5. I feel Microsoft should just make it to where we can buy or remove achievements I've had at...

in XboX Insiders
    I feel Microsoft should just make it to where we can buy or remove achievements I've had at...: Lords of the Fallen Gears of War 4 and I want to say Roblox and State of Decay 2 and remnant I have one achievement left for all of those games but their achievements are lagged submitted by...
  6. My Xbox controller broke after updating it on my pc and I feel something should be done...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox controller broke after updating it on my pc and I feel something should be done...: I updated my controller firmware on my windows pc and now the firmware is corrupted and I can't use it due to half the inputs not registering. I have gone through many troubleshooting steps and I...
  7. I think I found something broken, but it's not something I feel should be reported without...

in XboX Insiders
    I think I found something broken, but it's not something I feel should be reported without...: Hey Xbox Insiders, My gamertag was "BeFlatLine", but recently was hit with enforcement for "being offensive". I don't think that the enforcement came from any human decisioning, but perhaps I'm...
  8. I feel like I should be able to appeal for my ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I feel like I should be able to appeal for my ban: So this post is a branch off of this: (Make sure to fully read this post and its comments first)...
  9. i feel as if mortal kombat 9 should be added to backwards compatibility i miss playing my fav ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i feel as if mortal kombat 9 should be added to backwards compatibility i miss playing my fav ...: i feel as if mortal kombat 9 should be added to backwards compatibility i miss playing my fav mortal kombat does anyone else agree ? * Original title: Mortal kombat 9 * Moved from Community...
  10. So i feel that microsoft should repay us

in XBoX on Consoles
    So i feel that microsoft should repay us: After all the recent hacks and causing both xbox and destiny servers to go down multiple times especially today Friday December 5th i feel as though microsoft should not charge us for atleast 2...