I feel like I should be able to appeal for my ban

Discus and support I feel like I should be able to appeal for my ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So this post is a branch off of this: (Make sure to fully read this post and its comments first)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sample Cookies, Sep 24, 2019.

1. I feel like I should be able to appeal for my ban

So this post is a branch off of this: (Make sure to fully read this post and its comments first)

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...old-hard/09da9bd4-6a5c-4666-8994-0c10e72f1d71

But my question in the reply wasn't really answered so i'm gonna restate it here, In our conversation apparently I wasn't banned for the text about the Dog meat and Cat chops no-no-no it was about me saying "little [mod removed]" and hear me out before you
    comment and lock the thread, yes I understand this is very offensive to females and yes i understand this isn't something that's very kind BUT the person I directed it to I also apologized too and said i was joking so AGAIN let me set the stage,I was
    on my laptop and I got a notification in the middle of my live stream so I went to the chat in Xbox and said these exact words "What the (Explict word) do you want" --> "I'm watching my (Explict Content) --> (this was the deleted message) "You little (Female
    dog)" And yes i know how that may seem offensive to females (or gay) but the exact message after was me saying it was a joke and i thanked the person for everything they did, again this isn't seen as a joke? also he isn't a female and I know he isn't gay because
    as far as i know hes currently dating (I'm pretty sure) yet when i go to the page to see if i'm "Eligible" i guess i'm not and i don't know why, i'm not completely sure and i'm not saying this is true but as a guess the person who managed this situation was
    (Maybe, i'm not sure) a female but again right after that message i said i was joking around and i was thankful for everything he had done for me, we are currently Favorited friends on Xbox and we have known each other for 4-7 months around, so again as i
    said can the moderation team not take a joke even after i say i was joking.I will link some photos of the incident as proof and again like in every comment and thread,Thank you for your time.

Photo(s):[mod removed] and [mod removed] (I had to cut out Inappropriate words and the usernames of the people in the chat to keep
    their privacy)

:)

Sample Cookies, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Please refrain from creating duplicate posts. If a case review is not available, then all you can do is wait it out. The enforcement team does not use the forums and there is no other way to contact them. Joke or not, if you say something that violates the
    code of conduct, you can be punished.
  3. nate Padilla Win User

Why Don't Enforcement have a Email or a Chat? My account has been banned and NO help Has gotten to me it's been 24 hours and NOTHING has been done

Still says I'm banned and Appeal was denied.... I can't see nothing else it won't let me go further..... C'mon man someone needs to get on this already all I do is play why is my account like this?? I feel like Xbox should start Saying we are sorry for banning me
  4. Rick_C322 Win User

The banning process, why it makes no sense. What are your opinions?

How do any of you not understanding my main point here......I am not against banning. I just feel they should tell you EXACTLY why you were banned and show you some minimal evidence, with a chance to defend yourself. If someone does not get an exact reason
    then odds are they will not know what they are doing wrong and continue to get banned. The fact that you are not able to appeal bans just shows how high of an ego the enforcement team has and they don't want to be proven wrong.
  5. Jcapps22 Win User

MY LIVE ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED!

i legit got banned literally 10 mins after sending the message. the message was in the enforcement notification. like it automatically flagged it for some reason. Here's the thing, i've been able to appeal a similar ban last year and why can't i appeal
    this ban?
  6. thisAlt account Win User

Can't access my xbox account settings.

Hello I am long time xbox user I was permenemly suspended and when I went to appeal I was admittedly declined for appeal and now couple years after that to this day i feel as my ban was unjustified andcwondering if ther was any way to appeal my suspention
Thema:

1. I feel like I should be able to appeal for my ban - Similar Threads - feel should able

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. How do you feel about the latest development with Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do you feel about the latest development with Xbox?: Hey everyone my name is Jack and I own a Xbox series x. I have been playing games in Xbox for 13 years now after the latest news from Xbox I’m wondering if now is the time to sell it and my...
  4. why cant i download a $60 game i bought on xbox (mw2) on pc feels like i should

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download a $60 game i bought on xbox (mw2) on pc feels like i should: I bought a game (MW2) on my Xbox a little while ago and I'm switching to PC and will I be able to download that game on my PC because when I tried it woudnt let me...
  5. I feel Microsoft should just make it to where we can buy or remove achievements I've had at...

in XboX Insiders
    I feel Microsoft should just make it to where we can buy or remove achievements I've had at...: Lords of the Fallen Gears of War 4 and I want to say Roblox and State of Decay 2 and remnant I have one achievement left for all of those games but their achievements are lagged submitted by...
  6. My Xbox controller broke after updating it on my pc and I feel something should be done...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox controller broke after updating it on my pc and I feel something should be done...: I updated my controller firmware on my windows pc and now the firmware is corrupted and I can't use it due to half the inputs not registering. I have gone through many troubleshooting steps and I...
  7. I think I found something broken, but it's not something I feel should be reported without...

in XboX Insiders
    I think I found something broken, but it's not something I feel should be reported without...: Hey Xbox Insiders, My gamertag was "BeFlatLine", but recently was hit with enforcement for "being offensive". I don't think that the enforcement came from any human decisioning, but perhaps I'm...
  8. I feel like I should get my money back for purchasing Gears of War since I never got a beta LOL

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I feel like I should get my money back for purchasing Gears of War since I never got a beta LOL: I was really excited to play the beta so I went and got the game awhile ago I still never got the beta code so now I think I should get reimbursed the money for the game LOL...
  9. i feel as if mortal kombat 9 should be added to backwards compatibility i miss playing my fav ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i feel as if mortal kombat 9 should be added to backwards compatibility i miss playing my fav ...: i feel as if mortal kombat 9 should be added to backwards compatibility i miss playing my fav mortal kombat does anyone else agree ? * Original title: Mortal kombat 9 * Moved from Community...
  10. So i feel that microsoft should repay us

in XBoX on Consoles
    So i feel that microsoft should repay us: After all the recent hacks and causing both xbox and destiny servers to go down multiple times especially today Friday December 5th i feel as though microsoft should not charge us for atleast 2...