i feel as if mortal kombat 9 should be added to backwards compatibility i miss playing my fav ...

Discus and support i feel as if mortal kombat 9 should be added to backwards compatibility i miss playing my fav ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i feel as if mortal kombat 9 should be added to backwards compatibility i miss playing my fav mortal kombat does anyone else agree ? * Original title:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RichForever TK, Aug 19, 2018.

1. i feel as if mortal kombat 9 should be added to backwards compatibility i miss playing my fav ...

i feel as if mortal kombat 9 should be added to backwards compatibility i miss playing my fav mortal kombat does anyone else agree ?

* Original title: Mortal kombat 9

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

RichForever TK, Aug 19, 2018
  2. Veemon95
    Veemon95 Guest
    Upcoming Original Xbox & Xbox 360 Games On Xbox One

Upcoming Original Xbox Games & Xbox 360 Games On Xbox One Backward Compatibility In 2018

Upcoming Xbox 360 Games On Xbox One Backward Compatibility

SEGA Mega Drive Ultimate Collection/Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection

Mortal Kombat 9 (2011)/Mortal Kombat 9 Komplete Edition

After Burner Climax

Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection

Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe

Soul Calibur V

Soul Calibur IV

Digimon All Star Rumble

Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing Banjo Kazooie

Virtua Fighter 5

Veemon95, Aug 19, 2018
  3. BigBazzerker
    BigBazzerker Guest
    Upcoming Original Xbox & Xbox 360 Games On Xbox One

Is Mortal Kombat 9 and Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection still on the list for 2018 backwards compatible for XBOX One

Cause I want these two games so badly

Specially the Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection which I used to have on XBOX 360 years ago

BigBazzerker, Aug 19, 2018
  4. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest

i feel as if mortal kombat 9 should be added to backwards compatibility i miss playing my fav ...

JhonSnow777, Sep 17, 2018
  5. banky71
    banky71 Guest
    Yeah that would be so great. Id love to play.

banky71, Sep 18, 2018
  6. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest
    That's a great idea!

post it
    here

Frizio I iB, Sep 18, 2018
  7. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    It was good, but I’d rather they bring MKII first.

brandiesel1, Nov 2, 2018
  8. DeepLake437 Win User

Mortal Kombat Xbox Games

9. BumaK1306 Win User

Mortal Kombat 9 backward compatibility

I want the Mortal Kombat 9 to be backward compatibility
  10. brandiesel1 Win User

i feel as if mortal kombat 9 should be added to backwards compatibility i miss playing my fav mortal kombat does anyone else agree ?

It was good, but I’d rather they bring MKII first.
  11. Frizio I iB Win User

That's a great idea!

post it
    here
  12. banky71 Win User

Yeah that would be so great. Id love to play.
Thema:

1. i feel as if mortal kombat 9 should be added to backwards compatibility i miss playing my fav ... - Similar Threads - feel mortal kombat

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. How do you feel about the latest development with Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do you feel about the latest development with Xbox?: Hey everyone my name is Jack and I own a Xbox series x. I have been playing games in Xbox for 13 years now after the latest news from Xbox I’m wondering if now is the time to sell it and my...
  4. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  5. Any other series s owners feel like they have been let down with the framerate of new games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any other series s owners feel like they have been let down with the framerate of new games: It says 120fps on the box. But new games release at 30...... Kinda shady if you ask me... fos over high detail. Any day d66f755b-9e13-4556-bb5e-8571e72993aa
  6. The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels...: The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels stuck. 0f063b2b-3b20-472d-94d0-77b804dd47f5
  7. I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...: I got banned because I asked for money but I feel bad now and I wanna be unbanned cause I have a friend who really wants to play online but I can join his party because I’m banned and he keeps...
  8. Do you feel like Microsoft makes it’s controllers such that you’ll have to replace them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you feel like Microsoft makes it’s controllers such that you’ll have to replace them...: I believe that because I have both the consoles (Xbox One and PS4) and bought them when they released. For Xbox One - the controller lasted for about 3 years from the purchase date while for PS4...
  9. Game play feels slow then quick.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game play feels slow then quick.: Gameplay feels slow and fast for some reason. I’ve had this tv for a couple months now and I’ve had no issues with it. Gameplay started to feel slow like 1-2 weeks ago something around that. I...
  10. My brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to...: I bought an xbox series s 3 weeks ago. I think my controller has been swapped without my knowledge because it is showing signs of wear beyond its time. It also signs is as player 2, when my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mortal kombat xbox one backwards compatible