I factory reset my series s and now it won’t connect to my tv. Any idea on how I could fix it?

Discus and support I factory reset my series s and now it won’t connect to my tv. Any idea on how I could fix it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I factory reset my series s and now it won’t connect to my tv 6122e85e-c95b-47ad-9908-63aeb47119cb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rafael Duncan, Nov 5, 2023.

1. I factory reset my series s and now it won’t connect to my tv. Any idea on how I could fix it?

I factory reset my series s and now it won’t connect to my tv

:)

Rafael Duncan, Nov 5, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

I factory reset my series s and now it won’t connect to my tv. Any idea on how I could fix it?

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Can you try power cycle your console and connect it to your TV again. Try using a different HDMI cable, or a different display device. You can also try access xCloud from your Mobile Device to see if you're able to connect and remotely control your console.

I hope this helps.
  3. squishybug162 Win User

Xbox 360 profile won't download to my Xbox Series S

Hi AJ, I have tried the steps you provided plus direct connected my Xbox to my router. I can not get my Xbox 360 profile to download on my Xbox Series S. I have factory reset my Xbox Series S and tried again still won't work. I even restarted my modem and router to see if that would help. Nothing works I get the same message every time can't connect to Xbox live service, check you internet connection and try again.

Any other ideas? Xbox needs to fix this, this is ridiculous.

-Shawn
  4. Jalen New Win User

If I do the console reset option that doesn’t remove games and apps on the Xbox series s, does it still remove all accounts as well?

Thankyou for the response, I have other things connected to my WiFi and are having no issues with them so my WiFi is on and working, I even pulled out my Xbox one and it’s having the same issues, I’ve reset my Xbox series s, and It won’t even let me finish the setup stages because it just simply won’t connect.
  5. ATCUSN Win User

Xbox Series X HDCP Issue

It’s not the TV I have no problems with my Xbox 1X or my PS5 they work perfectly fine same TV same receiver same eARC setup.

I’ve already done multiple factory resets.

Between the HDCP problem and the horrible input latency my Series X is nothing more than a paper weight.

I’m not the only user having HDCP issues with the Series X and Series S especially when using eARC there are 100’s of complaints on this forum and Reddit.
  6. Gazaniga Win User

Xbox One won't allow widescreen viewing

I am having the same issue but only with the tv from my cable box. I tried passing through my PC and it works in widescreen mode. I would assume then that this is an issue with cable boxes. Still no idea how to fix this. It worked find in widescreen before
    I did a reset to factory.
Thema:

1. I factory reset my series s and now it won’t connect to my tv. Any idea on how I could fix it? - Similar Threads - factory reset series

2. Why do I have to factory reset my series x every time to get it to connect to wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to factory reset my series x every time to get it to connect to wifi?: I purchased a new Xbox series X for my son‘s birthday on April 6. For a couple of weeks everything was fine, but for the last 5 to 6 weeks in order to connect to our Wi-Fi, I have to factory reset...
  3. My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has...: My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has not worked. Please advise what I can do to fix this as it happens in every game a play or even sometime...
  4. Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?: I recently did a factory reset on my xbox series s and after it was working perfectly fine but today when I turned on my xbox, the menu was slow. The game I loaded was fine and everything but when...
  5. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  6. Xbox series s won't set up after factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s won't set up after factory reset: After my wifi went out both my xbox series s said I needed additional authentication, I have had this problem before and I just had to factory reset it which worked fine the first time, but now...
  7. My Xbox series S has factory reset itself for some reason after a power cycle.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series S has factory reset itself for some reason after a power cycle.: So I was recently watching a friend's dogs and brought my Xbox, everything was fine till I return home when my console refuses to connect to my wifi, even though it will connect to my hotspot no...
  8. Why won’t my Xbox Series X detect WiFi wirelessly? Factory reset didn’t help nor did any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series X detect WiFi wirelessly? Factory reset didn’t help nor did any...: Xbox series X struggles to connect with a wired network. It often disconnects with a wired network and it WILL NOT detect ANY wireless networks. Even took it to my brother’s house and it still had...
  9. Why did my Xbox series X factory reset itself after I got back from a trip?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox series X factory reset itself after I got back from a trip?: I wanted to take my Xbox down to Idaho with me to play games while I was down there. May I let you know it worked fine with no problems down up in Idaho, I got back this afternoon and when I...
  10. My xbox series s factory reset after i plugged it back in after a little while and my games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s factory reset after i plugged it back in after a little while and my games...: I need to reconnect to the internet every time I turn on my Xbox and my games are there, but my accounts are not there I'm scared please help me. f32dbe55-7836-418a-ace3-126deeaaec96