I ever used illegal version of minecraft on java neither on bedrock and I even share that...

Discus and support I ever used illegal version of minecraft on java neither on bedrock and I even share that... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I feel really sorry for this and now I know that was wrong and I don't really know what should i do 4f1d5b2b-e588-4b53-b900-4ff6de71156d Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Asgoc, Dec 20, 2023.

1. Asgoc
    Asgoc Guest

I ever used illegal version of minecraft on java neither on bedrock and I even share that...

I feel really sorry for this and now I know that was wrong and I don't really know what should i do

:)

Asgoc, Dec 20, 2023
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

There are several different versions of minecraft. Minecraft: Java edition is PC only and can only crossplay with Java players (mac, Lenox, PC) The minecraft that doesnt have a version next to it is the play together version or more commonly called bedrock.
    Bedrock is the version that can be played across mobile, console, and PC. There are also editions that are made specifically for most consoles and even a stand alone mobile version. Examples would be Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
    These do not work with Bedrock which is just called Minecraft. Java is the most updated version of minecraft while bedrock would be right behind that one. The others I'm really not sure how often they update them if at all. Each edition of Minecraft has to
    be purchased separately. I happen to own both Minecraft: Xbox one edition and Minecraft since they released at separate times. I also have Java on my PC. As for your issue they do not have a Bedrock version on the 360.
  3. Nikke0908 Win User

Bought minecraft and the purchase isn't showing up anywhere

Hi!

I bought the game yesterday evening and I bought the version Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC.
  4. Belle B Win User

How do you play Minecraft with an Xbox account different from the store account?

Hi Hank

Sorry to hear about that, however, since you have a different Store account from what you use for gaming, unfortunately, the access for Java isn't shareable. Only the account that has the game (your work email) has access to it. Try to sign in using that account on the Xbox app and the Minecraft launcher to access this version of the game.

You may refer here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/66... and look for "I family-share my account with my children, will they get both versions of Minecraft?" and it states that "No, only the account that purchased Java or Bedrock will have access to Java Edition. Family sharing will work for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition." - Same goes for you, as you have a different Store account.

Thanks.
  5. Yanyannnn Win User

Why is it making me pay for the java version of minecraft if I have bedrock?

Hello Raphael Hevron,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to play Minecraft Java version.

The Java version of Minecraft is a separate game from the Bedrock version, and it is not included with the Bedrock version. If you want to play the Java version, you will need to purchase it separately. However, if you have already purchased the Java version, you can redeem a code to get the Bedrock version for free. You can find more information on how to do this on the Minecraft website.

Hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. mdsfik3 Win User

Can i gameshare minecraft Java Edition with my brother?

Why i can share Bedrock, but not Java? this editions of minecraft is in 1 launcher
Thema:

1. I ever used illegal version of minecraft on java neither on bedrock and I even share that... - Similar Threads - ever used illegal

2. Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...: Reseting resolution doesnt do anything on my xbox series s de8ff0eb-fe74-4afb-a346-2d6479e00dc2
  3. When ever I use a controller on some games it doesn't work properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When ever I use a controller on some games it doesn't work properly: it acts like its a keyboard and mouse and some often controls are switched randomly, this doesn't happen on all games right now its only happened on 2 Red Dead Redemption 2 and Jedi Survivor. I'm...
  4. My sons FIFA account was hacked, and who ever did it used my bank card to buy £554 of FIFA...

in XBoX on Windows
    My sons FIFA account was hacked, and who ever did it used my bank card to buy £554 of FIFA...: I have already tried to get a refund from Xbox for all 7 purchases on the day that it happened, and it was refused. How do I claim the money back that someone has fraudulently taken?...
  5. Will we ever be able to use the rear buttons on the Xbox elite controller as unique imputs...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will we ever be able to use the rear buttons on the Xbox elite controller as unique imputs...: To speak plain I bought an Xbox elite controller hoping that the rear/underneath buttons would be uniquely mappable buttons. Will there be a software update that allows such?...
  6. banned for using a mod menu on black ops ll without ever having the intention to be unfair...

in XBoX Accessibility
    banned for using a mod menu on black ops ll without ever having the intention to be unfair...: my main account got banned for cheating on black ops ll but I wasn't using it for an unfair advantage and wasn't trying to ruin anyone's time but watch gun game lobby's and after 8-9 days I'm...
  7. Ever since i updated my controllers i cannot use my controller to play on gamepass cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since i updated my controllers i cannot use my controller to play on gamepass cloud gaming: Whenever the game starts i get this prompt.. ive updated my controllers as well so im not sure why i cannot play 9f6d00e2-f1cd-47e2-a9d2-b172f41f5fc5
  8. Will Xbox ever introduce features to prevent the use of banned product modifications (Xims...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox ever introduce features to prevent the use of banned product modifications (Xims...: Hello, hopefully this forum can be used for others to voice their complaints and questions surrounding banned product modifications, more specifically, mods used that enable people playing with a...
  9. Will they ever release an update to allow us to use usb mics?

in XboX Insiders
    Will they ever release an update to allow us to use usb mics?: Will they ever release an update to allow us to use usb mics? submitted by /u/Eireagon [link] [comments]
  10. Will i ever be able to use 100Hz on my LG OLEDE6V?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will i ever be able to use 100Hz on my LG OLEDE6V?: Hi, I tried the guideline here but sadly i can not check the box VRR (variable refresh rate), its greyed out and unchecked. I got the latest firmware and use the right cable and everything....