i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all

Discus and support i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i typed in the beta code I was given and it appeared so i clicked claim and usually after the message reading you got it the game starts downloading... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Erin Jones2, Jun 16, 2024.

1. Erin Jones2
    Erin Jones2 Guest

i typed in the beta code I was given and it appeared so i clicked claim and usually after the message reading you got it the game starts downloading but after that message i can’t even find it on my xbox but when i retried the code it said it had already been claimed

:)

Erin Jones2, Jun 16, 2024
  2. Ned the O.GPlowright Win User

Vbucks gift card help…!

The purchase isn’t showing in my purchase history. I have one account which is registered into my account with my sons gamer tag.

He bought the gift card and scratched the back of it, the code was entered into the epic games website and an Xbox code was created. The Xbox code was entered into his Xbox and it seemed to redeem ok but the vbucks never appeared and if I try to use the code again it says that it has already been redeemed. Epic and Xbox are both blaming the other for the issue. I’ve sent screen shots of every step of the way to epic showing the gift card code corresponds to the Xbox code and a screen shot of the code entered into the Xbox with my email address as the location the vbucks should appear. Still they blame Xbox. I’ve tried speaking to Xbox and asked them to track the location of the vbucks using the Xbox code but was told they can’t do this. Ultimately, all I want is my Sons vbucks to appear in his account. He used some of his birthday money to buy the card and is really upset about the whole thing. I’ll buy him more vbucks and tell him it’s all sorted but it’s more about the principle of the whole thing now. He’s paid for a product that he hasn’t received and customer service on both sides has been horrific at best. I’m stumped as what to do….
  3. Mista B Hib Win User

The division- agent origins pack

No i had entered the code the day the game released and it never downloaded or showed up. I had deleted the beta from my console a few days before i entered the code
  4. WONTOLLA JACK Win User

Gigantic closed beta

I have a similar problem ... when I go on my account in the gigantic site can choose to redeem the code for the beta on Xbox One and / or PC, if I select one xbox I was sent to the xbox store on the page to redeem the codes 25 digit code which, however,
    I do not have. but if I select the PC the code to enter the store appears automatically (I tried to use the code in the store pc xbox but it always fails)
  5. AndrewBocanegra Win User

Pre Ordered destiny on xbox 360 for xbox one

You should have received a code for entering the beta when you preordered. This code is to be entered into your account on Bungie.net, and when the beta comes out for Xbox One the actual beta code that you're supposed to redeem on Xbox LIVE is given to you.

I would check with whoever you bought the game from. The retailers are responsible for giving out the codes that are entered on Bungie.net.
  6. MilhanVerschelle Win User

Call of duty beta code not in email

Hello, the problem is resolved ? So i can't download the beta after enter my beta code.

Thank's
Thema:

1. i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all - Similar Threads - entered valorant beta

2. My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...: It was shoud have arrived after the 8th but still dint. 988a8760-34f6-40ab-a44b-731547dc4290
  3. Xbox controller won't enter pairing mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller won't enter pairing mode: hello! so ive been trying to connect my xbox controller to my ipad for an hour now and it just won't connect. it flashes for a split second before the controller just turns off. does anyone know...
  4. I entered my alternate mac address and my internet still wont work, what do i do now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I entered my alternate mac address and my internet still wont work, what do i do now?: My internet randomly stopped working so i tested the connection to see the issue, it told me to enter the alternate mac address. So I did that and it still won't work, I have tried resetting the...
  5. The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...

in XBoX on Windows
    The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...: Card info you have entered doesn’t match the info for this card yet it’s my main bankcard I’ve used for 3 years c268797e-eace-4bf7-952a-0704e2d24e5b
  6. How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?: My Xbox Game Pass Core code does not work. I ordered it off of Amazon and have paid for it in full, but it is requesting a payment method regardless. The code is fully functional as the server...
  7. Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.: When I am in a party I am instantly in game chat and whenever I press go to party chat it keeps me in game chat. 9ef27869-43fb-4fef-8ccf-f69b9e4d29fb
  8. My xbox ss, when I enter a game, the first image remains, and when I return to the main...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox ss, when I enter a game, the first image remains, and when I return to the main...: Hey My xbox ss, when I enter a game, the first image remains, and when I return to the main menu, the device slows down. Is there a solution?? fcfef091-bc78-4e0b-847a-69899c3c70d9
  9. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in XBoX on Windows
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: I am trying to add a card as a new payment method on my Microsoft account, but it doesn’t work. It marks the name in red and displays ”Check the info you entered. It doesn’t match the info for...
  10. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...