I enrolled in the Insider Program Preview ring (Beta I think) and then my Xbox One Series X...

Discus and support I enrolled in the Insider Program Preview ring (Beta I think) and then my Xbox One Series X... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was on the phone with Xbox support for over three hours today. Let me just say, I’ve been in the insider program for Xbox One since it started. Never... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ancientdelay, Apr 25, 2022.

1. I enrolled in the Insider Program Preview ring (Beta I think) and then my Xbox One Series X...

I was on the phone with Xbox support for over three hours today. Let me just say, I’ve been in the insider program for Xbox One since it started. Never once had an issue on my original Xbox one. I was in the program on my Series X mainly for preview/betas. I didn’t put the system (Series X) in any preview rings until the other day. Decided to go right into Beta. I think, might’ve been Alpha the more I think because there was more than 3 options to choose from and I’m pretty sure I had an invite. Anyways I went into beta or alpha on I want to say Friday…Right after I updated, my Xbox started acting real weird. Much slower, some delays here and there. I didn’t think too much of it due to me being in a preview. So I just assumed it was acting strange due to being in the preview ring A or B. I’m playing today and my games keep crashing which never happens. So I’m already thinking of getting out of the preview ring. I’m playing The Show 22 and decide to open the store. Store won’t open. Try to open Elden Ring. Doesn’t open. I get 3 different error codes while trying to play any game/app in a panic. The more I try to open games/apps - the worse it gets. Factory reset. Nothing will opens. Games, apps. Except dark souls remastered (I have the disc in). Nothing digital will open. Insider hub won’t open. YouTube tv opens and nothing else….no games no Netflix….factory reset again. Nothing. Call Xbox trouble shoot nothing works, call back try more stuff, nothing works. We tried everything under the sun. “Out of warranty and you can get it fixed for $300”……….I’m just going to buy a new Series X and see if I can get this fixed on the side. I don’t know how much of a coincidence this is or if this preview ring fried my box but I’m bummed. I think I’m good with trying any preview rings moving forward. Just wanted to tell my story. I have more serious stuff going on in life right now so this is more of a sigh than the end of the world. But I rely on my Xbox for my sanity and now I gotta figure this out.

submitted by /u/ancientdelay
    [link] [comments]

/u/ancientdelay, Apr 25, 2022
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

When does the xbox one x get the avatar editor update?

Is her One S enrolled in the Insider Program? She may not be but if the console was pre owned by someone who is in the insider program and the avatar beta app is installed, she will have it.

Xbox One original, Xbox One S and Xbox One X all can install the avatar beta app, it is not console specific. Check the Insider Hub App and enroll if it shows up for your ring.
  3. Alliance United Win User

Hi,

At the moment the new Xbox Avatar Beta is available to those in Alpha - Skip Ahead, Alpha, and Beta. When you open the Xbox Insider Hub, it should show under announcements the ring your console is currently enrolled in, can you double check to make sure
    its within one of those rings listed. If so, it should show under 'Insider content' with the option to enroll in the app beta.

If you need to change the ring you're currently enrolled in, please go into 'Insider content'>Xbox One Update Preview>Manage. You will be given access to the rings you are currently eligible for.

Let us know if it still not showing after checking your preview ring.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Updates and games won't download

"could update events beta,"

Is your console enrolled in an Insiders preview ring?
  5. JohnArrrr Win User

Xbox One X Turns off immediately during boot up

Hi Viprer,

To my knowledge, I am not enrolled in the insider preview program lol.

Thats the program for beta testing system updates, isn't it?
  6. TheOldyMinecart Win User

Goat Simulator 3 - Achievements are listed as "not supported" even though I earn them, game is replaced with "Home" on profile, and official club is broken

Console? - Xbox Series X with 3 TB Seagate Expansion Drive.

Any other games with the issue? - This is not happening to any of my other games. Only Goat Simulator 3 in particular.

Beta/Insider? - No. I am not enrolled in any of the Update Preview rings. I am on the current Xbox OS release.

What have you tried so far? - I have tried uninstalling and then reinstalling. These issues still persist.
Thema:

I enrolled in the Insider Program Preview ring (Beta I think) and then my Xbox One Series X...

1. I enrolled in the Insider Program Preview ring (Beta I think) and then my Xbox One Series X... - Similar Threads - enrolled Insider Program

2. E102 on console enrolled in Insider with no way to access Insider Account

in XboX Insiders
    E102 on console enrolled in Insider with no way to access Insider Account: Hello everyone! I was pointed to the sub by a support member. I have a One X Project Scorpio that started displaying errors last night. Right now it’s displaying E102. Power cycling, soft and hard...
  3. Need someone to help me with enrolment

in XboX Insiders
    Need someone to help me with enrolment: I just purchased a series s from a third party, and it is stuck in preview mode. I want to leave, but it is connected to a different account, and I don’t have access to that account. I tried...
  4. I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!: Before you say it, I know. STUPID! In short, I bought a game pass key from GAMIVO.com, never had any issues before tonight. Safe to say I will never go this route again. So, purchased, redeemed...
  5. Unable to update Xbox Series X, Previous Owner enrolled in Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to update Xbox Series X, Previous Owner enrolled in Insider Program: Hello, hoping to recieve some support for this. I have an Xbox Series X that when started goes through an update process and then gives the error "There was a problem with the update". It gives...
  6. Can't access the updates after I enrolled

in XboX Insiders
    Can't access the updates after I enrolled: So I have been enrolled in Delta for around 3 years and I have not once gotten a update for the new stuff. I basically just want the new home page but I can't seem to figure out if I need to do...
  7. I never enrolled in Microsoft family and an unknown email is listed as the "family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I never enrolled in Microsoft family and an unknown email is listed as the "family...: I was browsing the internet and was told that I would need permission to view a website. That led me to discover that someone with an unknown email set up microsoft family and is the organizer....
  8. Why can I only play Sea of Thieves after enrolling to Game Pass...I don't know why I paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I only play Sea of Thieves after enrolling to Game Pass...I don't know why I paid...: I don't understand why I am getting redirected to the game Pass subscription screen. This is really grimey tactics. Don't like what is happening to gaming but I am allset anyway I don't care for...
  9. How to enrol console onto preview program?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to enrol console onto preview program?: I got invited to the Preview Program the other month and I never received an invite. I have just contacted live support to escalate my gamer tag to the correct department. They then went ahead and...
  10. How to enrol my console onto the Preview Program [Confusing]

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to enrol my console onto the Preview Program [Confusing]: I got invited to the Preview Program the other month and I never received an invite. I have just contacted live support to escalate my gamer tag to the correct department. They then went ahead and...