I enabled my privacy settings and did everything i could but i still can't play multiplayer...

Discus and support I enabled my privacy settings and did everything i could but i still can't play multiplayer... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought minecraft java and bedrock edition and when i tried to play it i couldnt play multiplayer mode on java so i searched for it and i saw... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by doğubey hazar, Apr 30, 2023.

1. I enabled my privacy settings and did everything i could but i still can't play multiplayer...

I just bought minecraft java and bedrock edition and when i tried to play it i couldnt play multiplayer mode on java so i searched for it and i saw that i should change my birthdate so i changed it after that i still couldnt play multiplayer so i searched a bit more and after that i also changed my xbox privacy settings and also i am not in a family group in microsoft and i stil cant play multiplayer im on pc and im using windows 10 pro.

:)

doğubey hazar, Apr 30, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I enabled my privacy settings and did everything i could but i still can't play multiplayer...