I earned mi 5,000 Credits on June the 7th but I haven't received my deposit

Discus and support I earned mi 5,000 Credits on June the 7th but I haven't received my deposit in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I earned mi 5,000 Credits on June the 7th but I haven't received my deposit. I have read that if I earned them between the 1st and the 15 y wound get... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ParkusFnix666, Jul 3, 2018.

1. I earned mi 5,000 Credits on June the 7th but I haven't received my deposit

I earned mi 5,000 Credits on June the 7th but I haven't received my deposit.

I have read that if I earned them between the 1st and the 15 y wound get them

by the 30th day of the month.

Anyone can help me?

:)

ParkusFnix666, Jul 3, 2018
  2. senacan331
    senacan331 Guest
    When do credits become local currency?

I earned my 5,000 Credits on June the 1st by Vault but I haven't received my deposit.

I have read that if I earned them between the 1st and the 15th you would get them

by the 30th day of the month. I have a total of 5250 Credits pending and we are in July.

Anyone can help me?

senacan331, Jul 3, 2018
  3. I asked for help but my posts were deleted...

I haven't received my 5,000 box Live Credits earned on June the 6th.

You said I will get them on June the 30th but it's July the 11th and no one can

tell me what happened to them.

And also my 2 las attemps to get help where deleted from the forums.....

ParkusFnix666, Jul 3, 2018
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Rewards Credits not deposited

Credits are deposited based on when you earn them. If you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.

So if you earned the credits after May 15, they would not have been scheduled for the deposit on the 31, but for the mid-June deposit.
  5. Smwutches Win User

redeeming credits

Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited
    by the 15th of the next month.

The program will still be making a deposit in June for anyone who earned credits during the end of May since that is when they would normally be scheduled for deposit.
  6. Bodark Win User

Xbox Live Rewards Credits not deposited

Credits are deposited based on when you earn them. If you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.

So if you earned the credits after May 15, they would not have been scheduled for the deposit on the 31, but for the mid-June deposit.
    How would that make any sense if they said the deposit dates are the 15th and 30th of every month? Which means if I earned them after the 15th I should have gotten them on the 31st.
  7. Angelx19xDeath Win User

I am missing 5000 from my credits balance

Check your statement on the MyRewards section of the site for a deposit. It sounds as though you had a deposit of 5,000 credits and the remaining 10,600 were not earned in time for the same deposit.
    I received the 10,000 before the 5,000 so it would be together
  8. ssBanksy Win User

Reward credits haven’t been deposited

They would be scheduled to deposit in June.

Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 credits pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they
    are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
    So even if it’s transitioning to Microsoft Rewards in June I’ll still have to wait by the 15th of June?
Thema:

I earned mi 5,000 Credits on June the 7th but I haven't received my deposit

1. I earned mi 5,000 Credits on June the 7th but I haven't received my deposit - Similar Threads - earned 000 Credits

2. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  3. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...
  4. Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....: I noticed others in the Microsoft Rewards sub had this same issue but was wondering if this is an error also caused by being an Insider. I’ve not been able to earn points for over a week. I filed...
  5. Xbox app keeps telling me I earned points, but I don’t see them in the app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app keeps telling me I earned points, but I don’t see them in the app.: On both my phone and Xbox Game Bar, it keeps telling me that I earned points, but when I go to open the app, nothing comes up and it just takes me to my profile. Only about 35% of the time does it...
  6. Why am I not earning points from playing solitaire on my chromebook

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not earning points from playing solitaire on my chromebook: I’ve played multiple rounds of solitaire on Microsoft Solitaire and am not earning the 50 points 6db5e3e9-f9bf-4cf6-826e-dcb8798623c7
  7. Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?: Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards? The reason why I'm asking is because I never had an Xbox before and I was wondering if I can get one for free by redeeming...
  8. After earning achievements game score is not going up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After earning achievements game score is not going up: it’s been several weeks since my gamer-score has reflected my achievement points. They show unlocked in game, but not reflecting on profile or leaderboard. I have tried completely signing out of...
  9. Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it: So as you most probably already know, Microsoft recently released Clone Drone onto gamepass. I've earned maybe, 3 or 4 achievements on there so far yet nothings going up. My average score has been...
  10. No "Earn Rewards" in my Xbox App section

in XBoX Accessibility
    No "Earn Rewards" in my Xbox App section: Hi guys. Recently Microsoft relases an update in my country, Italy, that adds to Xbox App section (Mobile or PC) the section "Earn Rewards" with all PC game quests for Rewards Points I tried to...