I dropped my Xbox controller and walked away for 2 minutes to see this

Discus and support I dropped my Xbox controller and walked away for 2 minutes to see this in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] A couple days ago I when out the room for a couple minutes I dropped the controller and walked out. I come back to see my Home Screen like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NIKEWITHOUT E, May 29, 2024.

1. I dropped my Xbox controller and walked away for 2 minutes to see this

I dropped my Xbox controller and walked away for 2 minutes to see this [​IMG]

A couple days ago I when out the room for a couple minutes I dropped the controller and walked out. I come back to see my Home Screen like this on my Xbox one x so I tried to check the magnifier was on but it wasn’t so I thought a console reset would work and didn’t so I left the console unplugged and to plug it in today and this is what it shows me? Help!…

:)

NIKEWITHOUT E, May 29, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, NIKEWITHOUT! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your console.

Have you verified if your TV's "Screen size" or "Aspect ratio" settings have changed? besides the console's magnifier, screen size settings could also cause this.

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. LordCthuhlu117 Win User

Xbox headphones not working on controller of Xbox console.

After I've dropped my controller several times (mostly by walking away from my desk with my headphones still on) you may need to get a new one if the mic port isn't working. For any errors in xbox settings i would power cycle the console by holding the
    power button for ten seconds, waiting a minute then turning it back on.
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

How do you break up intense gaming sessions?

I just press the home button on the controller and check the clock at the bottom of the screen. I also get up every so many minutes and stretch and just walk away. But thats only when my cat is sleeping. So I can't like I used to lol.
  5. HellHarpy Win User

Controller turns console on then turns off

Yeah batteries are full and both controllers were updated.

I hard powered off my console and walked away for twenty minutes, powered on and everything went back to functioning.

I had already attempted this and it didn't work but glad the 2nd attempt did.

Hope someone looks into this because its strange that controllers just stop working.
  6. Alexander Zwisler Win User

ALL my controllers LB/RB buttons unresponsive after not being used for a few months.

I dont see how i could manage dropping all three controllers while they were stored away. If thats the case, i wonder why all four of my PS controllers work fine if me dropping my controllers were the problem.

Fair enough, i guess theres some sort of standard procedure in these cases. Thanks for the quick answers! ☺️
Thema:

1. I dropped my Xbox controller and walked away for 2 minutes to see this - Similar Threads - dropped controller walked

2. Xbox One hdmi signal dropping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One hdmi signal dropping: The HDMI signal between my Xbox One and TV keeps dropping out after a period of working. The signal comes through fine for several minutes and then drops, after it drops, unplugging and plugging...
  3. Why does the connection drop using Ethernet port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the connection drop using Ethernet port: When I connect my Series X to my router with an Ethernet cable, it drops connection, I do not have this problem playing over WiFi. I have tried multiple cables, purchased a new Cat6 cable and I...
  4. xbox drops frames and lags while mouse is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox drops frames and lags while mouse is connected: I have recently been having problems with my Xbox Series X where my mouse seem to make my games audio and visually lag. For games like fortnite and Call Of Duty, every time I move my mouse my...
  5. im facing crashes ,frame drops while gaming even with good specs. i think might be some...

in XBoX on Consoles
    im facing crashes ,frame drops while gaming even with good specs. i think might be some...: HI, I have a dell g15 gaming laptop with 8gb ram, rtx3050 95w, and intel 11th gen . from several days while playing any game on my laptop im started to face several lags and frame drops . while...
  6. Random Fps drops

in XBoX on Windows
    Random Fps drops: I need help with my pc as it has been having some issues while gaming. I have a rtx 4060, AMD Ryzen 5 7600 and i was playing a game and wanted a different skin and the website that I was on I have...
  7. Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...: Yes I dropped my Xbox One off the shelf and now at power zone for 10 seconds shows a Xbox One logo and power is off so there's no trouble shooting can be done any ideas Would be greatly...
  8. Xbox series S had a small drop and now I need to sign back in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S had a small drop and now I need to sign back in: Xbox series s had a small drop and the power cord got unplugged. when it was started back up it said it was Preparing and to not turn it off. I was then sent to a menu with 6 square buttons with...
  9. Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?: I have 2 PC's. Using worse one - streaming with no issues on discord and twitch. Using new one - The moment I start stream internet speed slows down and I cant do anything on internet untill I...
  10. I bought a new RH. 008 Wireless Controller. Connected it to my Xbox One. It keeps dropping...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a new RH. 008 Wireless Controller. Connected it to my Xbox One. It keeps dropping...: Where might I find the PID number? An RH-00. 8 wireless controller. ce9f62c6-fd09-4610-a19f-da86fb8ec094