I downloaded Starfield last night but the only thing showing is the soundtrack but it says...

Discus and support I downloaded Starfield last night but the only thing showing is the soundtrack but it says... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Starfield last night, everything is installed but the only thing I have is the sound track. The games installed somewhere but not in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jack Nicholls, Sep 1, 2023.

1. I downloaded Starfield last night but the only thing showing is the soundtrack but it says...

I downloaded Starfield last night, everything is installed but the only thing I have is the sound track. The games installed somewhere but not in my library so I can’t actually play the game. Can anyone advise?

Thanks in advance.

:)

Jack Nicholls, Sep 1, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

I downloaded Starfield last night but the only thing showing is the soundtrack but it says the game is downloaded, but it’s not in my library. Can anyone advise?

Try finding the game in the store, and see if it gives you the option to launch the game.
  3. Sean Christensen2 Win User

Starfield Problems

I have purchased the Starfield Premium Edition just today. The Starfield artwork and soundtrack successfully downloaded and installed, but the rest of the downloads have an error "Something happened on our end" (Code:0x803FB107)
  4. Arc_69 Win User

Is anything being done to address the issue with Starfield constantly crashing on Xbox series X?

Good day Mae.

Mine does not show an error code.

It just sends me back to xbox home.

Starfield is also the only game that does this, I Uninstalled it out of frustration about a week ago. Reinstalled last night and same thing.

Thank you for the response
  5. RabbiddogRH1 Win User

Starfield preload keeps failing to download

Ok, I think I figured out the issue. I first pre-installed just the game titled "Starfield" last week. When I kept trying to pre-install that version it keeps failing. When I did a search in the XBOX app on my PC for Starfield, it showed all the editions and also the one titled "Starfield" that I was trying to install. When I looked at the "Starfield Standard Edition" it also showed pre-install now (I'm a gamepass premium subscriber) so I tried that one and it is installing now. So far no errors. The weird thing is when I go back and look at the one just titled Starfield and it also shows as downloading. I think that particular download link is broken.
  6. Wes..- Win User

Starfield Problems

I was having the same issues with starfield last night like everyone else did, but it finally started working. Now today, it says I am too early, even after playing all last night. Please help me fix this, since I payed to have it early and now I can’t play it.
Thema:

I downloaded Starfield last night but the only thing showing is the soundtrack but it says...

1. I downloaded Starfield last night but the only thing showing is the soundtrack but it says... - Similar Threads - downloaded Starfield last

2. bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...

in XBoX on Windows
    bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...: kinda pissed off Bough startfield premium edition through target. Got the liink to verify code. click the link and wants me to purchase again hell no. WEnt to my account. It shows both the...
  3. Starfield Downloadable Content is downloading to the XboxGames folder and not the Starfield...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Downloadable Content is downloading to the XboxGames folder and not the Starfield...: The Xbox app is downloading the Starfield Old Mars and Constellations downloadable content to the XboxGames folder. When I try to load my save on Starfield it tells me the content is missing....
  4. Series S console and I can't download starfield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series S console and I can't download starfield: All it gives me options for is to either play on cloud Xbox game pass or purchase as a gift 6d639502-dada-40ba-9049-b8bb3db0c4f3
  5. Why can’t Starfield be downloaded on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t Starfield be downloaded on Xbox One X: I’ve been playing Starfield on Xbox One X with cloud gaming but I find it to be absolutely terrible. Extremely laggy, constantly interrupted by network problem pop up. I know the issue isn’t my...
  6. Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...: On PC with updated win11, nvidia drivers, Win Security is green. Xbox app installs game (Starfield) after downloading all 121GB, then it stops "Something unexpected happened" error code...
  7. Starfield Unavailable to Download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Unavailable to Download.: Starfield does not show on my Xbox (Microsoft Store). But when I check it on the Xbox app on my laptop it shows as "Not Available". I have also checked the Bethesda Website and it says that it...
  8. Starfield Unavailable to Download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Unavailable to Download.: Starfield does not show on my Xbox (Microsoft Store). But when I check it on the Xbox app on my laptop it shows as "Not Available". I have also checked the Bethesda Website and it says that it...
  9. Downloaded Starfield on my Xbox x/s, but it won't launch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Starfield on my Xbox x/s, but it won't launch.: Downloaded Starfield but it won't launch. Need a disk or permission. It's digital. What gives? ad4aacbb-7882-4565-8254-b329701c6f2b
  10. Can't download Starfield into C Drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Starfield into C Drive: Hey, I've tried downloading Starfield into my C Drive but it just popped up by just saying, "You can set your default install location to that folder. Try again." I've tried changing the default...