i downloaded remanent 2 on games pass,i download the game i see my character from xbox i...

Discus and support i downloaded remanent 2 on games pass,i download the game i see my character from xbox i... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i downloaded remanent 2 on games pass, i played it for hours upon hours on xbox beat it several times had 100 of items, i download the game i see my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dragorider3004, Dec 8, 2023.

1. i downloaded remanent 2 on games pass,i download the game i see my character from xbox i...

i downloaded remanent 2 on games pass, i played it for hours upon hours on xbox beat it several times had 100 of items, i download the game i see my character from xbox i get on him and almost all of my items are gone i have one ring a few guns no amulets 2 pairs of armor i had almost everything in the game any way to fix the save

:)

dragorider3004, Dec 8, 2023
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

i downloaded remanent 2 on games pass,i download the game i see my character from xbox i get on him and almost all of my items are gone

Hello dragorider3004,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

i downloaded remanent 2 on games pass,i download the game i see my character from xbox i get on him and almost all of my items are gone

Hello dragorider3004,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you lost your in-game items for the game Remnant 2. Let's work on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

There are several reasons why this issue might occur, ranging from a damaged save file or a software error to old hardware that’s simply reached its end of life.

To further isolate issue, I would like to ask a few questions:

1. Are you using Xbox or PC to access the game?
    2. May I also know what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to fix the issue?

In the meantime, I recommend you try the following steps:

1. Check the save file: Before proceeding with any troubleshooting steps, it’s important to check the save file for any visible damage or corruption. If the save file is damaged, you may need to start a new game.
    2. Reset the game data: Resetting the game data can help resolve issues with the game save. To do this, follow these steps:
      • From your desktop, right-click on the Start button and select Settings.
      • Select Apps within the settings and click on Apps & features.
      • Find Remnant 2 and select it.
      • Click on Advanced options.
      • Find the Reset option and select reset.
      • Launch the game about a minute after and see if your game data resyncs properly from the cloud.
    3. Reinstall the game: If none of the above steps work, try uninstalling and reinstalling Remnant 2. This can help resolve any issues with the game files. To do this, follow these steps:
      • Press the Guide button on your controller.
      • Go to Settings > System Settings > Storage.
      • Highlight your storage device and press A on your controller.
      • Select Games and Apps > Remnant 2 > Uninstall.
      • Restart your console and reinstall Remnant 2 from the Microsoft Store.
    I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. TigasM Win User

Gears of war 1 and 3 codes don't work

Thanks ngocphi, I migrated my account from Portugal to UK, and was able to download the remaning games
  5. xX iLLTaLent Xx Win User

So how much HDD do you have left?

56% remaning I only have 2 disc games and titanfall beta
  6. SamanthaStubberfield Win User

Download stopped

Okay i will try that in the morning on my external hard drive and see whag happens. I may also try downloading the game on my partners xbox and see what happens.

I have downloaded another game from game pass of 30 gbs earlier today and that had no problem downloading at all.
Thema:

i downloaded remanent 2 on games pass,i download the game i see my character from xbox i...

1. i downloaded remanent 2 on games pass,i download the game i see my character from xbox i... - Similar Threads - downloaded remanent games

2. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  3. How do I download a game and save it to external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I download a game and save it to external storage: It's not recognizing my phone is hooked up 514d0140-7277-4cdc-a56e-2413691971e0
  4. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  5. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  6. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  7. Xbox Series S is faster to download than my Series X (Help)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S is faster to download than my Series X (Help): I just bought a second hand Series X yesterday, I was blown away when I seen it was only hitting 30-45Mb/s , while my Series S has no issue consistently holding 150-195Mb/s.. I’ve tried many...
  8. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  9. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...: Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible 3296876e-7797-40e6-9cff-de265ad1386e
  10. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...