I downloaded Minecraft Bedrock Before the Java and Bedrock Bundle became available for the...

Discus and support I downloaded Minecraft Bedrock Before the Java and Bedrock Bundle became available for the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft Bedrock with Xbox Game pass before the Bundle came out for Xbox Game Pass and now I can't play Java. If anyone has a solution please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zaynedrift, Aug 21, 2023.

1. Zaynedrift
    Zaynedrift Guest

I downloaded Minecraft Bedrock Before the Java and Bedrock Bundle became available for the...

I bought Minecraft Bedrock with Xbox Game pass before the Bundle came out for Xbox Game Pass and now I can't play Java. If anyone has a solution please let me know as I want what I downloaded

:)

Zaynedrift, Aug 21, 2023
  2. Mae Sev. Win User

I downloaded Minecraft Bedrock Before the Java and Bedrock Bundle became available for the Xbox Gamepass and even though I downloaded the Bundle I can only play bedrock

Hello Zaynedrift,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate you for sharing your concern with us.

We understand that you are having issues playing Minecraft Java after downloading the Minecraft Bedrock bundle with Xbox Game Pass.

Let us go ahead and work on this together in a timely manner.

Firstly, it is important to note that Minecraft Bedrock and Minecraft Java are two separate versions of the game and require separate purchases. The Minecraft Bedrock bundle with Xbox Game Pass includes the Bedrock version of the game, not the Java version. Also, Minecraft Bedrock and Java bundle became available on Xbox Game Pass on November 2, 2021. If you downloaded Minecraft bedrock before this date, it is possible that you may need to take additional steps to access the Java Edition.

Source: Coming November 2, 2021 to Xbox Game Pass for PC: Minecraft Java and Bedrock Editions

Regarding this issue we have, one possible solution is to try uninstalling and reinstalling the Minecraft Bedrock and Java Bundle from the Xbox app for PC. This will ensure that you have the latest version of the Bundle from the Xbox app for PC. This will ensure that you have the latest version of the bundle, which includes both the Bedrock and Java Editions of the game. Once you have reinstalled the bundle, you should be able to launch both editions of the game from with the Minecraft Launcher.

If you have purchased Minecraft Java separately, you should be able to access it through your Xbox Game Pass account. Here are the steps to follow:

1. Open the Xbox Game Pass app on your Xbox console.

2. Scroll down to the "My Games" section and select "See all".

3. Find Minecraft Java in the list of games and select it.

4. Click on "Install" to download and install the game on your console.

5. Once the installation is complete, you should be able to launch Minecraft Java and start playing.

If you are still unable to access Minecraft Java after following these steps, please try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Clear the cache on your Xbox console. To do this, go to "Settings" > "System" > "Storage" > "Clear local saved games".

2. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft Java.

3. Check for any available updates for Minecraft Java and install them.

If this does not resolve your issue, it may be helpful to check any known issues or updates related to Minecraft Bedrock and Java bundle on Xbox Game pass. You can do this by visiting the Minecraft support page or by checking for updates withing the Xbox app for PC.

I hope this information helps. If you continue experiencing issues, please let us know by sending us a reply. We are always here to help.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. ANOMALYEXE Win User

can't get a refund

Probably the most likely reason there are 2 Minecrafts on ur computer is because one is Java and one is Bedrock and if I'm right now Java and bedrock are included in a bundle which is now the standard edition of Minecraft
  4. Karthi9863 Win User

Minecraft bundle pack not working

So when I bought Minecraft bundle that says that is comes with minecraft bedrock and java I bought it and I only got bedrock.
    Can someone please help me?
  5. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

6. jin hao Win User

WHY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION

I VERY MAD IS WHY THE BUNDLE TITLE PUT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUT INSIDE THE GAME DIDNT SHOW BEDROCK EDITION. THEN WHAT IS THE MEANING I BUY FOR ???
Thema:

1. I downloaded Minecraft Bedrock Before the Java and Bedrock Bundle became available for the... - Similar Threads - downloaded Minecraft Bedrock

2. Downloading mods on bedrock edition , minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading mods on bedrock edition , minecraft: Question , why every single time i want to play on minecraft realm with friends i have to download the same mod every single time when launching minecraft on xbox . I downloaded the mod initially...
  3. Error downloading Minecraft Bedrock from new Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error downloading Minecraft Bedrock from new Minecraft Launcher: Hi, Hope all is well. I am attempting to download Minecraft Bedrock Edition from the newest version of the Minecraft Launcher and am running into an issue where there is seemingly no progress...
  4. Can't download Minecraft for windows (Bedrock edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Minecraft for windows (Bedrock edition): Hey guys, having trouble downloading any form of the Minecraft bedrock edition on PC. The Java edition is fine and works properly. Running Windows 11. have been through most troubleshooting...
  5. I just bought Minecraft though Mojang and it lets me download the bedrock edition but wants...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Minecraft though Mojang and it lets me download the bedrock edition but wants...: I just bought Minecraft new bundle and i can download the bedrock version but i cant download java its says buy on it even though the bundle comes with both. I was wounding how can i fix this or...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock on Windows unable to play or download 1.20 version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock on Windows unable to play or download 1.20 version.: I have purchased Minecraft Bedrock on Windows but am unable to play or download 1.20 version. Launcher only picks up the old 1.17 version and everytime I try to download the update and play it...
  7. I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on xbox, and i downloaded the launcher on pc, how do i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on xbox, and i downloaded the launcher on pc, how do i...: I downloaded bedrock on my xbox, i logged in on my PC. how do I get the game on to PC to play it 1964c9f8-dc1c-4eb1-b4ce-81ce7e695e73
  8. How do you download Minecraft Bedrock Edition without the store? Microsoft Store does not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you download Minecraft Bedrock Edition without the store? Microsoft Store does not...: (I have bought Java edition and I can use Bedrock Edition) f18c11e8-c1cc-4ca6-82e1-ad3081715ab7
  9. Minecraft Bedrock won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't download: Both Java and preview for windows downloaded perfectly fine. Bedrock on the other hand is stuck at "0b/1b". I've deleted the launcher, reset the Microsoft store, and updated Windows. Please help...
  10. How do you download Minecraft Java Bedrock Deluxe Edition to more than 1 computer? I bought...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you download Minecraft Java Bedrock Deluxe Edition to more than 1 computer? I bought...: How do you download Minecraft Java Bedrock Deluxe Edition to more than 1 computer? I bought it through the Microsoft Store and it will only load onto 1 computer. Please advise...