I downloaded Halo combat evolved but it still wont play on xbox 360

Discus and support I downloaded Halo combat evolved but it still wont play on xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Halo combat evolved and it still wont play on xbox 360/ i have the game it wont play also 7440bc01-c645-41d7-901a-b7f103077984 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by paulhanley1, Dec 13, 2020.

1. paulhanley1
    paulhanley1 Guest

I downloaded Halo combat evolved and it still wont play on xbox 360/ i have the game it wont play also

:)

paulhanley1, Dec 13, 2020
  2. JLC215 Win User

Gaming Bargains Thread

3. Juxtapose13 Win User

More backwards compatibility

[quote user="zanedrummerdx"]

You know Halo:CE is in the marketplace for 1200 ms last I checked and I saw a Halo 2 for orignal xbox and I could still play it on the 360 (not that I have it, though)

[/quote]

In truth though there's little point to buying Halo: Combat Evolved since
    Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary is out.
  4. Devils169 Win User

I cant play my downloaded games?!

i have download the halo combat evolved and it will not play at all
  5. Joy4everMORE Win User

Your first Xbox game?

First game I played on the Original Xbox was Halo: Combat Evolved.

First game I played on the Xbox 360 was Viva Pinata.
  6. KING of KILLAZ Win User

Halo Campaings

Don't listen to these guys. You should play Halo: Reach BEFORE playing Halo: Combat Evolved if you want to play them in chronological order of the story timeline. Halo: Reach is a direct prequel to Combat Evolved. Combat Evolved picks up IMMEDIATELY where
    Reach ends.
Thema:

1. I downloaded Halo combat evolved but it still wont play on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - downloaded Halo combat

2. Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store

in XboX Insiders
    Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store: It states it's available on game pass but it won't work, any thoughts / suggestions? New here so be nice please!!! submitted by /u/Woodburygooner [link] [comments]
  3. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  4. My halo infinite game isn't downloading or showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My halo infinite game isn't downloading or showing up: I have used 60 of my points for halo infinite and redeemed the game on my Xbox but it didn't go to queue or owned games what should I do to get my game on my Xbox or to get a new code...
  5. Error code: 0x80073CF9 while trying to download Halo wars 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x80073CF9 while trying to download Halo wars 2: Problems with error code 0x80073CF9 while trying to download a game on Xbox application on windows 10, and on the Microsoft, cannot figure out the issue as to why I cannot download. this error...
  6. I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition: I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition. I've got a windows 10 system, and after paying for the game whenever I try to download it I get a window that says "try again later, something...
  7. Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s): Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s) It gets stuck after about 99.9% I've already tried ms-store reset, ending tasks, ive tried downloading through Microsoft store. I...
  8. How can I download and play Halo Wars 2 with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I download and play Halo Wars 2 with game pass: I cannot complete the download and install for Halo Wars 2. It is stuck at last 40mb for some reason. New game pass owner and I've come across mostly problems. Please help. I already closed xbox...
  9. halo infinite on pc windows 11 : it was asking me to download 440 GB of campaign but i...

in XBoX on Windows
    halo infinite on pc windows 11 : it was asking me to download 440 GB of campaign but i...: halo infinite on pc windows 11 : at launch and first setting, it was asking me to download 440 GB of campaign but i exited the game after 5 minutes before it finished downloading all, and now it...
  10. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how to fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how to fix it?: So I downloaded Halo MCC yesterday and it was fine, then when i lunched it halo 4 wasnt installed, so i used the in-game menu to install it , about 5 secounds leter the game and xbox app crashed....