I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game?

Discus and support I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game? b4c68e28-3f1e-4ea7-81da-69cfe81057e6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by paul pedge, Jun 28, 2023.

1. paul pedge
    paul pedge Guest

I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game?

:)

paul pedge, Jun 28, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact issue that you're experiencing whenever you're trying to start a new game?

Also, to make sure that we're on the same page, you wanted to delete your whole game progress, is that correct?
  3. RachelStevens1 Win User

Jeux (Games)

Yes ,, starting a new game but the same one I just terminated.. Assassin's Creed Unity does not have the option NEW GAME..

Please help.

I have finished completely, created a new profile but would like to play again this game..

thank you

Rachel Stevens
  4. NicolasCastillo Win User

Assassin's Creed series, can I skip ahead or not?

Hi. If you are talking about just black Flag, then no, you cannot skip ahead in the game. You see, I love the Assassin's Creed game series, but like you, i was not impressed by their original game, Assassin's Creed 1. Then, Assassin's Creed II came out.
    Assassin's Creed II was labeled as "Mind blowing" and as "The best selling game" of the year of 2009. So i thought, what the heck, ill try Assassin's Creed II. With Assassin's Creed II, i was very impressed. In Assassin's Creed II, you get to play as Desmond
    Miles, (the main character of the game). Desmond gets to play as his ancestor, which is the Italian assassin Ezio Auditore da Firenze. Ezio's story is pretty interesting and fun to play. You get to see him as a teenager first and then him slowly finding out
    who his father and who his family is and then you get to see him slowly taking on the family "responsibility", per say, of being a Assassin. Now, there is a lot of storyline and action in Ezio's story. There is so much storyline with Ezio, so much that they
    decided to spread it out into 3 games. Those games are: Assassin's Creed II,
    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, and Assassin's Creed: Revelations. I think that you will really like Ezio's storyline. Now, there are many other Assassin's Creed games. They spread out across, PC, Nintendo, Playstation, Xbox, and WII. The
    main storyline games are on Xbox and Playstation. All the other games that are on PC and Nintendo and WII are just mainly side storylines that they just made as little extras here and there. Now, after the amazing storyline that is Ezio, the makers of Assassin's
    Creed decided to take a turn away from Ezio and start a new storyline with a new character. The next Assassin's Creed game that came after
    Assassin's Creed: Revelations is a game called Assassin's Creed III. Assassin's Creed III is a amazing game as well. I admit that it is not as good as Ezio storyline. But
    Assassin's Creed III is the first introduction of naval warfare. In Assassin's Creed III, Desmond experiences the memories of a half Mohawk, half British man named Ratonhnhake:ton, who is later, (in the storyline),
    named Connor. In the first few parts of the game, you play as Connor's father, Haytham Kenway. Haytham Kenway is a British, Templar agent. If you know anything about the Assassin's Creed series, you should know that the Templars are the bad guys and the Assassins
    are the good guys. So, as you can imagine, Desmond is astonished that he has a ancestor that was a Templar. But, like I said, you only play as Haytham Kenway for only about 1/3 of the Assassin's Creed III game. After that 1/3 part, then the game
    switches over to Connor and you play as Connor for the rest of the game, SPOILER ALERT!!!!: At the end of the game, Desmond unfortunately dies. After Assassin's Creed III, the next game comes out with ,again, a new storyline and a new character. The
    next game that came after Assassin's Creed III, is the game that you are playing which is Assassin's Creed: Black Flag. I am not going to go into to much detail in this game because you are already playing it. So i am just going to the next
    game that is supposed to come out December 31, 2014. The game is called Assassin's Creed: Unity. Assassin's Creed: Unity will only be released for Xbox One and for PS4. Assassin's Creed: Unity is supposed to be placed in France.
    So naturally, the main character is a French assassin. Now, for the people that love the Assassin's Creed series and only have PS3 and/or Xbox 360, there are rumors that the makers of the Assassin's Creed are going to make a separate Assassin's Creed game
    for PS3 and Xbox 360 people, the game is supposed to be called Assassin's Creed: Comet. But, all of that stuff (about the separate game) are just rumors. The makers of Assassin's Creed (Ubisoft) have not confirmed this separate game. And Ubisoft has
    not ever released any information about this game either. Ubisoft has, however, released information, news, and a trailer for Assassin's Creed: Unity. Before you play Assassin's Creed: Unity, i highly recommend that you play all the other
    Assassin's Creed games from Assassin's Creed II to Assassin's Creed III because you are missing a huge piece of the storylines. All the storylines fit together. You need to know what happened to Desmond, and the information behind the Assassins
    and the Templars. So play all the Assassin's Creed games that i mentioned before. The games that i highly recommend that you play before you play Assassin's Creed: Unity are as follows: Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed:
    Revelations,
    and Assassin's Creed III. I highly recommend that you play those games that I listed. You cannot miss the Ezio storyline. The Ezio storyline is the best Assassin's Creed storyline ever. Hope you take my advice!
  5. Rick75fowler Win User

Assassin's Creed xmas present help

cheers for that reply,it does look like a game i can get into very much and it be a nice present so this is the complete set then.

Assassins Creed

Assassins Creed 2

Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Assassins Creed Revelations (Not yet released)
  6. ArribaSativa Win User

What games are you looking forward to most.

yeah i am excited about assassins creed 4 but not as excited as i used to be when they said a new assassins creed is coming out, it just doesnt seem to be anything to new, we had naval mission in the last game, and when are we gunna hit the present its still
    far of, and i am preatty sure they said assassins creed is gunna be a trilogy,

Long story short, will i buy it - yes, will i love it - yes but will it be as refreshing as assassins creed 1 and 2 was - No
Thema:

1. I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game? - Similar Threads - downloaded assassins creed

2. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  3. Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc: I am trying to download assassins creed Valhalla on my PC through game pass, and when I hit install absolutely nothing happens. I double checked, and there is more than enough storage space, only...
  4. why cant i download assassins creed mirage on ubisoft plus?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download assassins creed mirage on ubisoft plus?: i bought ubisoft plus to play assassins creed mirage as it was advertised that you could play but all i can do is download the deluxe packs not the actual game, can anyone help?...
  5. I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games: I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games e00b50b5-5fb1-4a05-8059-cfe0352cbd5d
  6. Assassins creed 3 digital download not available in store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed 3 digital download not available in store?: Hope y’all having a good day. Title says it all. Was trying to buy it now but if only the physical copy is available that’s fine. e0793fe1-5057-4435-8212-c1c49062f28b
  7. assassins creed odessey only downloads 92.1%, but network says 69.86 of 69.86. what does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    assassins creed odessey only downloads 92.1%, but network says 69.86 of 69.86. what does...: Is my game disc bad? It only downloads 92.1% . Network shows 69.86 of 69.86 (whatever this means). I have tried everything to get to download 100%. Can't advance in game unless it's 100%. Do I...
  8. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Game Pass Xbox PC download error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey Game Pass Xbox PC download error: I am trying to download Assassin's Creed using my Xbox game pass on my PC. It says that I need to install Ubisoft Connect, I did that and linked my Xbox account. I have tried to download the game...
  9. For those who couldnt download Assassin Creeed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For those who couldnt download Assassin Creeed!: Ubisoft posted an update on twitter stating the problem is fix and you should be able to download the game now [img] 2976fffc-6da1-4941-97e8-6989567202a7
  10. Can't download Mark of the Assassin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Mark of the Assassin: I recently purchased and installed Dragon Age II, as well as (almost) all of the DLC that I previously had years ago. One of the only ones I haven't been able to download, Mark of the Assassin,...