I downloaded a game from my Xbox one onto my current box through network transfer, but for...

Discus and support I downloaded a game from my Xbox one onto my current box through network transfer, but for... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I downloaded a game through network transfer and when I go to play it says that I don’t own the game. 8ce5890d-91fa-4ae7-abe3-2137263596df Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by o king lillard0 o, Apr 5, 2023.

1. I downloaded a game from my Xbox one onto my current box through network transfer, but for...

I downloaded a game through network transfer and when I go to play it says that I don’t own the game.

:)

o king lillard0 o, Apr 5, 2023
  2. Young2Young Win User

Multiple Xbox One S..ss with Sea of Thieves

OK so if I understand ... I will remove the Physical disk copy off the home xbox and install it on one of the other ones ... then purchase the digital download onto my home box and transfer that to the box that isn't using the physical disk ... ?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

I downloaded a game from my Xbox one onto my current box through network transfer, but for some reason it says that I don’t own the game what’s up?

As this isn't your home Xbox you need to be signed into your account. If it's a disc based game you'll have to put the disk in the new console
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox network transfer

Hello Tudes,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. This may be due to you are wireless. The other thing you can do which is the same thing basically. Is download your profile onto the Xbox one X. Then install the games from ready to install. This is the same
    as it will have to install by network transfer or downloading from the internet. You can also check the

guide for network transfer
    make sure everything is in order

Thanks,

Brad
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Transfer content from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Enable network game transfer

Network transfer lets one Xbox console copy games and apps from another console, so long as they’re on the same home network. Copying this way can be faster than downloading another copy of the same game or app. If you have a metered internet connection,
    this can also save you money.

Any Xbox One (original Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X) can be either the source or the destination console.

1. On the Xbox you want to copy from, go to Settings >
      Network
      > Network transfer and check the box to allow network transfer. This makes that Xbox visible to other consoles on the same network.
    2. Once you’ve allowed transferring from the “host” Xbox, turn on the console onto which you’ll be copying games and apps, and go to the same settings page. Your host Xbox should be listed.
    3. Select the Xbox you want to copy from, choose the items to copy, then select
      Copy selected
  6. Janet_C Win User

Offline game transfer from xb1 s to xb series s?

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I'm happy to help you today.

The fastest way to transfer games from one console to another is via network transfer, as it allows one Xbox console to copy games and apps from another console, as long as they are on the same home network. Copying this way may be faster than downloading another copy of the same game or application.

Go to Profile & system > Settings > System > Backup & transfer > Network transfer and check the Allow network transfer box. This makes Xbox visible to other consoles on the same network.

Once you've allowed transferring from the "host" Xbox, turn on the console onto which you'll be copying games and apps, and go to the same settings page. Your Xbox host should be listed.

Select the Xbox you want to copy from, choose the items to copy, then select Copy selected.

This information was obtained from the following link

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Greetings.
Thema:

I downloaded a game from my Xbox one onto my current box through network transfer, but for...

1. I downloaded a game from my Xbox one onto my current box through network transfer, but for... - Similar Threads - downloaded game onto

2. Error Code 0x8007139f when trying to download xbox series x game onto console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x8007139f when trying to download xbox series x game onto console: Trying to download (from a disc) Assassin's Creed: Mirage onto my Xbox Series X. Have the correct version of the game but when I try to download it gives the error message 0x8007139f. The help...
  3. Why won't Xbox game bar download onto my computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Xbox game bar download onto my computer: Split from this thread. i have the same issue trying an update f3db7fc0-a921-47a5-8357-b9bc27260bcc
  4. Why won't Xbox game bar download onto my computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Xbox game bar download onto my computer: I've tried downloading Xbox game bar multiple times, and it gives me the same result every time. It keeps giving me an error "Code: 0x803FB005" and keeps saying "Something happened on our end."...
  5. 0x80070005 When downloading gamepass games onto my D: Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80070005 When downloading gamepass games onto my D: Drive: Yes, I have tried the most common fix which was to rename WpSystem and WindowsApps and still doesnt work. Yes, I've tried removing, restarted each time I did that also already tried installing,...
  6. What happens if you download a Windows game file (ex: karlson 2d on itch.io) onto an Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if you download a Windows game file (ex: karlson 2d on itch.io) onto an Xbox...: What happens if you download a Windows game file onto an Xbox one s? d1cae5cd-734d-4052-8a97-26477b3dddf0
  7. I can't get the game to download from xbox app onto PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get the game to download from xbox app onto PC: I can't get games to download onto PC from the xbox app on the PC 9773388e-91c8-42a6-afbc-897a0d5549a5
  8. Why can't I download a game from my old console onto my new one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game from my old console onto my new one?: Hello, a few years ago I bought Cyberpunk 2077 for my Xbox One S. A few months ago I bought a series X and I've just recently realized that I kind of want to play through cyberpunk again. I went...
  9. How can I download game add-ons from PC onto my Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I download game add-ons from PC onto my Xbox Series X?: I purchased three different game add-ons for Jurassic World Evolution 2 on my Surface Book 2 but cannot seem to download them onto my X-box Series X. I don't know if this is because I am not...
  10. There is no option to download a game onto my D drive from the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is no option to download a game onto my D drive from the Xbox App: Hi, I am having difficulty downloading Forza Horizon 5 onto my D drive. It shows that my default is my C drive with a folder location given, but when I try switching it to my D drive, there is no...