i download call of duty and i buy but the game is not runing and i cant play please help

Discus and support i download call of duty and i buy but the game is not runing and i cant play please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i download call of duty and i buy but the game is not runing and i cant play please help 6bafa68f-ed33-4a6c-9bc5-68579260cd7a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Majid Mohamed, Apr 16, 2023.

1. i download call of duty and i buy but the game is not runing and i cant play please help

i download call of duty and i buy but the game is not runing and i cant play please help

:)

Majid Mohamed, Apr 16, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Majid, What device are you trying to play Call of Duty on, console or PC?

Does this only happen with Call of Dutty or other games as well?

Have you tried any procedure, if so, which one?
  3. FloridaKid1 Win User

Why can’t I pre order call of duty black ops Cold War on xbox

I cant buy call of duty cold war it says cant process your payment please contact microsoft support. Any advice ?
  4. AbdullahO8 Win User

call of duty

hello

but i buy 2 games its work fine onle call of duty i cant buy???
  5. bowski477 Win User

i cant play call of duty that i buy on my pc

You would need to purchase the PC version of the game to play on PC. The Call of Duty games are not "Play Anywhere" titles.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I Cant play call of duty

Thema:

1. i download call of duty and i buy but the game is not runing and i cant play please help - Similar Threads - download call duty

2. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  3. Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One: On my first Xbox One, I've purchased Call of Duty World at War as well as some DLC, specifically Map Pack 3. On my new Xbox One (same XBL account, connected to the same WiFi) I have been able to...
  4. Myund when I tried to download call of duty so I popped it out and now I put it back in it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Myund when I tried to download call of duty so I popped it out and now I put it back in it...: My Xbox one won't pop out a disc and it's got blank black squares where my games used to show on home screen 65e61a57-89a3-4c7c-a2dc-4364aa4f5030
  5. Hi, i can't download my call of duty game the error is 0x87e0012

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, i can't download my call of duty game the error is 0x87e0012: Hi, i can't download my call of duty game the error is 0x87e0012 3cff56b1-13db-4992-abd1-8d47404b73fe
  6. I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...: I have purchased call of duty infinite warfare for pc on the microsoft store but i am unable to download it on my device even though i own it, it downloads around 200mb then comes up with “error...
  7. Call of Duty: Ghost DLC not downloaded correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Ghost DLC not downloaded correctly: I recently purchased the Call of Duty: Ghost add-on Season Pass. I go in game to download the items I have purchased but they are still at their original set price. I go on to discover that the...
  8. Call of duty download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty download: Tried to play mw2 a few weeks ago and the file said it was corrupted. I undownloaded the game. Restarted my console and tried to re download the game and nothing happened. Bought a series s and...
  9. Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online: Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online Should I uninstall and redownload it 1bcc714d-01c4-4474-9867-e5552e750983
  10. Want to download call of duty 3 on pc how do i do it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to download call of duty 3 on pc how do i do it?: How do I download Call of Duty on PC? b83f03a2-8a6d-43e3-b94b-e02d7655c51c