I downgraded my game pass account from ultimate now my modern warfare 2 doesn’t work

Discus and support I downgraded my game pass account from ultimate now my modern warfare 2 doesn’t work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently downgraded from 15$ a month to the 9.99 plan. I go to play modern warfare 2 multiplayer and I am prompted to upgrade back to game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sto yo kill, May 3, 2023.

1. Sto yo kill
    Sto yo kill Guest

I downgraded my game pass account from ultimate now my modern warfare 2 doesn’t work

I recently downgraded from 15$ a month to the 9.99 plan. I go to play modern warfare 2 multiplayer and I am prompted to upgrade back to game pass ultimate and can no longer play multiplayer. Anyone know what is going on? I contacted activision and they have not responded. At this point I’m am tempted to ask for a full refund. I can still play other multiplayer games like halo infinite.

The exact message I get is:

Choose the plan that’s right for you. On the screen is Some Xbox graphic that only allows me to upgrade back to game pass ultimate with no other plans.

:)

Sto yo kill, May 3, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You need Gold to play online. Ultimate includes Gold, but standard Game Pass does not.
  3. Sto yo kill Win User

Ok, I finally understand. I need to cancel game pass and just keep gold.
  4. Cardin Ho Win User

Xbox network connection glitch on modern warfare ll

So far I only have cod Modern Warfare ll and Warzone 2 along with vanguard on my Xbox one console. I tried Modern Warfare ll and vanguard to try to play multiplayer online, yet the same error occurs too. I get the same error for the rest of my games too, except Warzone 2 since it doesn’t require game pass ultimate or Xbox live gold.
  5. k1Helix z Win User

Ultimate access

Game Pass Ultimate?

Modern Warfare 2 is not listed on Game Pass, so what do you exactly mean?
  6. theov genne Win User

Can't play Modern Warfare 2 on xbox game pass

so what is the battlepass? i got game pas ultimate i got the game Modern Warfare 2 from the shop and now i have to pay more for a battlepass? (TY for helping me out!)
Thema:

1. I downgraded my game pass account from ultimate now my modern warfare 2 doesn’t work - Similar Threads - downgraded game pass

2. Partial Detection Issue with Xbox Controller After Downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Partial Detection Issue with Xbox Controller After Downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10: Hello, I have had this Xbox controller for 3 years now and have never had any issues. However, I recently switched from Windows 11 to Windows 10, and since then, my PC only detects the joysticks...
  3. Is it physically possible to downgrade your xbox 360 dash?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it physically possible to downgrade your xbox 360 dash?: Is it possible to downgrade your dashboard on xbox 360? I could install a mod chip for RGH, but im just wondering if its possible to access update logs on metro, and downgrade from there. Ive...
  4. Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes: So I have an Idea where Microsoft could make it where we could go back & visit the older Xbox 360 dashboards like the Blades/NXE/Kinect Dashboard for nostalgia purposes they should try to make an...
  5. Can I downgrade an account to child.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I downgrade an account to child.: A friend of mine has an Xbox Series S. When she originally set it up she set up her oldest child Aged 9 as the normal account and her youngest child aged 7 as the child account. They have since...
  6. Can we raise awareness so that they let us downgrade game bar versions?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we raise awareness so that they let us downgrade game bar versions?: Im currently faced with an issue regarding Xbox Game Bar on PC and that problem is that I can no longer change accounts on it with the new update by just looking at how it works you can only...
  7. Why does the game downgrade from Xbox X to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the game downgrade from Xbox X to Xbox One: I own an Xbox X and my daughter has the Xbox One. I have shared games with her without any issue until we downloaded mw2 and now also mw3. The graphics are perfect on mine but are terrible and...
  8. Can't access Xbox Game Pass after downgrading

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access Xbox Game Pass after downgrading: I used to have Game Pass Ultimate for PC & Xbox but downgraded to just Xbox Game Pass. When I try to access Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold games on my console it asks me if I want to subscribe to...
  9. Why is downgrading the minecraft bedrock version is not an option on the minecraft launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is downgrading the minecraft bedrock version is not an option on the minecraft launcher: On the minecraft launcher downloaded from microsoft store, there is an option to downgrade java edition but not for bedrock, why is that so? And if lets say the minecraft bedrock version can be...
  10. My RDR2 game has been downgraded from "ultimate edition" to the normal edition after buying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My RDR2 game has been downgraded from "ultimate edition" to the normal edition after buying...: So my Xbox one finally gave up after 9 years of service. Bought a new Series X, and installed my RDR2 game but suddenly I noticed that the extra items from the "ultimate edition" was gone. In the...