I don't understand why my game won't launch, can someone help?

Discus and support I don't understand why my game won't launch, can someone help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game, Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary Edition, is refusing to launch. When I try to launch the game, it pulls up an error notice saying,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by debra covington, Oct 9, 2023.

1. I don't understand why my game won't launch, can someone help?

My game, Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary Edition, is refusing to launch. When I try to launch the game, it pulls up an error notice saying, "Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary Edition is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again." My store account and xbox account are both the same and are logged in. I don't know if me having V3 downloaded specifically on the Game Pass has anything to do it, but I don't think that's the issue. I'm scared to delete and redownload the game because I don't know if I'll be able to get the game back. Can someone tell me what's happening please?

:)

debra covington, Oct 9, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I don't understand why my game won't launch, can someone help?