I don’t understand how to use my Xbox Gold membership on Xbox One.

Discus and support I don’t understand how to use my Xbox Gold membership on Xbox One. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox Gold membership for my Xbox 360, I know have an Xbox One but signing in with my account on Xbox 360 isn’t working. There was a typo on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DesertedSoap459, Oct 9, 2017.

1. I don’t understand how to use my Xbox Gold membership on Xbox One.

I bought an Xbox Gold membership for my Xbox 360, I know have an Xbox One but signing in with my account on Xbox 360 isn’t working. There was a typo on the email for the 360 so I can’t sign in on Xbox One with my Gold membership. The correct email is being
    used by another one of my accounts but the Xbox doesn’t allow me to change the email for it so I have a gold membership that I can’t use on the Xbox One. Any help?

:)

DesertedSoap459, Oct 9, 2017
  2. Xbox One Live 12 Months ??

MS Store US says

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership - Microsoft Store

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership

For a limited time, get a Day One 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership and play Killer Instinct: Round One, with the exclusive Shadow Jago character. Includes commemorative card and case.

weaponx_uk2003, Oct 9, 2017
  3. Xbox live purchase

I have purchased an Xbox live gold membership on a computer. When I log into my account on the xbox it says I have a gold membership. When I attempt to play online it says I don’t have a gold membership. Resolution?

goldenHIGH tHc, Oct 9, 2017
  4. I don’t understand how to use my Xbox Gold membership on Xbox One.

Hey there livingshark02,

What happens when you try to change the email address on the account? Are you able to change the email address on the account with these steps

HERE
    ?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 10, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there livingshark02,

What happens when you try to change the email address on the account? Are you able to change the email address on the account with these steps

HERE
    ?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Arjun Dey Win User

Unable to launch Forza Horizon 4

Thanks for your reply.

Very strangely, when I checked the order history, it says that the order for this game has been “refunded”, but I never claimed a refund.

Why would I even claim a refund as this game came as a bundle with the console?

I don’t an active xbox live gold membership at the moment, but I don’t this game requires one as I had purchased it without a gold membership discount on subscription.

Please advise how I can get my game back running.
  7. SealingBear188 Win User

Gold membership not showing up

yes I was using gold on my only account it just disappeared and was trying to invite me to get gold when I already bought a 12 month membership redeemed just weeks ago. I put my 14 day trial that came my Xbox one s bundle in code to see if it would do and
    it let me do it as if I don’t already have a membership please fix this I payed 60 dollars for my 12 month membership
  8. popcornrulez Win User

Redeem Xbox live gold trial?

[quote user="DocxChaotic"]

My profile has a free xbox live gold trial, but I dont know where I go or how I activate it.

[/quote]

You should check out this support topic:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/xbox-live-membership/trial-gold-membership

The Xbox Live Gold One Month Free trial memberships section should be able to help you.

Sincerely,

z
  9. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Question about the free 1 month Xbox Gold trial

Hello there Chips237 Overview

The Xbox LIVE Gold trial membership provides temporary access to the features of Xbox LIVE, including online multiplayer gaming.

When you set up an Xbox One or Xbox 360 console, you follow an account creation sign-up process so that you can access Xbox Live Free membership features, assuming that you have a broadband Internet connection. At the end of the account creation process,
    you can upgrade to a Gold membership. If you don’t upgrade, you can receive a free Gold trial.

The Gold trial is associated with a single gamertag and can’t be added to an existing membership. A total of three trial accounts are available per console, and this limitation cannot be reset. After a user has created three trial accounts, the user no longer
    receives a message that provides the opportunity to create a Gold trial account.

To use the Gold trial, you must add a payment instrument to your account.

At the end of the trial period, the Gold trial membership automatically renews to a paying membership that renews monthly by default. The membership will renew to the payment instrument that was added.

For information about membership renewal, see Learn how to manage auto-renewal for your Xbox Live Gold membership or Xbox Music Pass".
    To learn how to turn off automatic renewal, see "Cancel your Xbox Live Gold (paid) membership".
Thema:

1. I don’t understand how to use my Xbox Gold membership on Xbox One. - Similar Threads - don’t understand Gold

2. My account says I’m offline when I’m not. I don’t understand. Someone help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account says I’m offline when I’m not. I don’t understand. Someone help please: My account says I’m offline. I’ve tried turning it off and on. Tried everything my account is just stuck offline please help 80fb7182-b21c-433f-a1dd-a9027ebbaf93
  3. I don’t understand my suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I don’t understand my suspension?: I was playing with someone using very spammy ways to kill people and he said that it’s in the game so get over it. I responded to him that just because bridges exist doesn’t mean you should jump...
  4. JayDa2kgod5331 is my gamer tag I don’t understand why I’m banned from Xbox..

in XBoX Accessibility
    JayDa2kgod5331 is my gamer tag I don’t understand why I’m banned from Xbox..: This a mad yooo like why am I constantly getting banned and trolled by ppl just because I’m a high rep at on 2k22 say I was reported at 6sum and I wasn’t even playing the game then just sitting in...
  5. Sending message bug I don’t understand how it is happening.

in XboX Insiders
    Sending message bug I don’t understand how it is happening.: Anyone experiencing message issues , and the microphone keeps popping up while trying to send messages? I have no idea if it is fixed yet. submitted by /u/Flimsy_Cup_6669 [link] [comments]
  6. My friend can’t join the ambassador program and we don’t understand why since she was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend can’t join the ambassador program and we don’t understand why since she was...: Hey! Im an. Ambassador and my friend would like to join the program as well. She tried to register but it won’t let her. We think the reason could be that she got communication banned in 2019 but...
  7. Game acquired but not purchased Hitman 2 don’t understand

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game acquired but not purchased Hitman 2 don’t understand: [img] [img] I have Hitman 2 in my game list as on xbox.com, its NOT in my ourchase history, its never been free...its in my OWNED games on my xbox library......need to know if its the full game...
  8. If I see this, does this mean I’m apart of that preview? I don’t understand this stuff, so...

in XboX Insiders
    If I see this, does this mean I’m apart of that preview? I don’t understand this stuff, so...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Craftmaster44 [link] [comments]
  9. I don’t understand...

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t understand...: I've been attempting to change my gamertag to something else. The gamertag I want is in use by an account that hasn't been active for over 5 years. I was told by an Xbox agent that they release...
  10. I was Communication banned randomly and I don’t understand why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was Communication banned randomly and I don’t understand why: I was recently received a communication suspension and I don’t know how. I haven’t used any profanity or said anything bad in Xbox messages and I haven’t even said anything bad on Xbox Live...