I don’t understand how to use my Xbox Gold membership on Xbox One.

Discus and support I don’t understand how to use my Xbox Gold membership on Xbox One. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox Gold membership for my Xbox 360, I know have an Xbox One but signing in with my account on Xbox 360 isn’t working. There was a typo on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DesertedSoap459, Oct 9, 2017.

1. I don’t understand how to use my Xbox Gold membership on Xbox One.

I bought an Xbox Gold membership for my Xbox 360, I know have an Xbox One but signing in with my account on Xbox 360 isn’t working. There was a typo on the email for the 360 so I can’t sign in on Xbox One with my Gold membership. The correct email is being
    used by another one of my accounts but the Xbox doesn’t allow me to change the email for it so I have a gold membership that I can’t use on the Xbox One. Any help?

:)

DesertedSoap459, Oct 9, 2017
  2. Xbox One Live 12 Months ??

MS Store US says

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership - Microsoft Store

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership

For a limited time, get a Day One 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership and play Killer Instinct: Round One, with the exclusive Shadow Jago character. Includes commemorative card and case.

weaponx_uk2003, Oct 9, 2017
  3. Xbox live purchase

I have purchased an Xbox live gold membership on a computer. When I log into my account on the xbox it says I have a gold membership. When I attempt to play online it says I don’t have a gold membership. Resolution?

goldenHIGH tHc, Oct 9, 2017
  4. I don’t understand how to use my Xbox Gold membership on Xbox One.

Hey there livingshark02,

What happens when you try to change the email address on the account? Are you able to change the email address on the account with these steps

HERE
    ?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 10, 2017
  5. Paul Sting_915 Win User

Halo 5 Multiplayer

I don´t understand, too my Xbox One.
  6. xXhanmanXx Win User

Microsoft, PLEASE just give us (Gold Members) codes for DiRT 3

I have done everything I can to download it but it just doesn"t work. My gold membership is on my nephew account (he is not 18). And it would not let me download. It ask to buy it on xbox one , but that also doesn"t work. I don"t have a xbox360 .What options
    are their left?
  7. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

hello, when I upgraded to gamepass Ultimate as you, my gold was cancelled too. it´s nomal. Now you have gamepass and Gold membership in one service. don´t worry. Just check when is your billing date for cancel if you don´t want pay when its finished.
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

What's usually the Special Gift of Xbox Rewards?

[quote user="Dakrkplayer2"]

US REVENGE onces PSN+ laps. And not renewed your membership. You loss the games. They your as long you are PSN+ member.

[/quote]

Once you let your gold membership lapse and don`t renew,you lose the ability to play online,you lose the use of all aps,you lose the deals of the week.

These are yours as long as you are a gold member.

-

how is any of this different to losing a few free games?

-

And as has already been stated,why would you suddenly stop your membership,when getting all these things for free?

you don`t just randomly stop paying for gold for no reason ,do you?
  9. skys7 Win User

Are single-player fans a minority?

Oh I see I opened up a book here.

I think achievements on the Xbox are also part to finish a game to 100%.

It is not a self imposed ideology.

Achievements belong to Xbox and they are also part of the game.

When I play games like Assassins Creed and I have to play multiplayer to get this achievements and I don´t play multiplayer then I can´t finish it to 100%.

When I like I game I finish it more then ones and to have this fun going I try to finish the achievements too.

I don´t say that I don´t like multiplayers, I do play them.

But there are games where I don´t like multiplayer.

Assassins Creed and Assassins Creed II are Single player and I don´t have to do it.

I also don´t understand why they gave the new Tomb Raider a multiplayer.

For me there are games that don´t need a multiplayer cause they are just fine how they are.

Is this so hard to understand?
Thema:

I don’t understand how to use my Xbox Gold membership on Xbox One.

1. I don’t understand how to use my Xbox Gold membership on Xbox One. - Similar Threads - don’t understand Gold

2. I don’t understand my suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I don’t understand my suspension?: I was playing with someone using very spammy ways to kill people and he said that it’s in the game so get over it. I responded to him that just because bridges exist doesn’t mean you should jump...
  3. JayDa2kgod5331 is my gamer tag I don’t understand why I’m banned from Xbox..

in XBoX Accessibility
    JayDa2kgod5331 is my gamer tag I don’t understand why I’m banned from Xbox..: This a mad yooo like why am I constantly getting banned and trolled by ppl just because I’m a high rep at on 2k22 say I was reported at 6sum and I wasn’t even playing the game then just sitting in...
  4. Sending message bug I don’t understand how it is happening.

in XboX Insiders
    Sending message bug I don’t understand how it is happening.: Anyone experiencing message issues , and the microphone keeps popping up while trying to send messages? I have no idea if it is fixed yet. submitted by /u/Flimsy_Cup_6669 [link] [comments]
  5. My friend can’t join the ambassador program and we don’t understand why since she was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend can’t join the ambassador program and we don’t understand why since she was...: Hey! Im an. Ambassador and my friend would like to join the program as well. She tried to register but it won’t let her. We think the reason could be that she got communication banned in 2019 but...
  6. Game acquired but not purchased Hitman 2 don’t understand

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game acquired but not purchased Hitman 2 don’t understand: [img] [img] I have Hitman 2 in my game list as on xbox.com, its NOT in my ourchase history, its never been free...its in my OWNED games on my xbox library......need to know if its the full game...
  7. If I see this, does this mean I’m apart of that preview? I don’t understand this stuff, so...

in XboX Insiders
    If I see this, does this mean I’m apart of that preview? I don’t understand this stuff, so...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Craftmaster44 [link] [comments]
  8. I don’t understand...

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t understand...: I've been attempting to change my gamertag to something else. The gamertag I want is in use by an account that hasn't been active for over 5 years. I was told by an Xbox agent that they release...
  9. Optimum Online: I don’t understand

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Optimum Online: I don’t understand: Optimum Online (ISPs): I don’t understand I need help, I don’t understand what is wrong I know my account isn’t banned but I can’t play online games, talk to friends but I can sign in and play...
  10. I was Communication banned randomly and I don’t understand why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was Communication banned randomly and I don’t understand why: I was recently received a communication suspension and I don’t know how. I haven’t used any profanity or said anything bad in Xbox messages and I haven’t even said anything bad on Xbox Live...