i don't see my spotify icon in my game bar. i really want the widget. granted i used a vpn...

Discus and support i don't see my spotify icon in my game bar. i really want the widget. granted i used a vpn... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/MeFleaCuzImTiny [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MeFleaCuzImTiny, Jun 20, 2019.

1. i don't see my spotify icon in my game bar. i really want the widget. granted i used a vpn...

/u/MeFleaCuzImTiny, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

why cant i capture anything on game bar

Hi Duarte , my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You can use the Game Bar capture widget to do it.

Open the game bar Winkey + G, and click on the Capture icon to open the widget.

To capture it press Wingkey + Alt + Printscreen key or if you are using a controller, the Share button.

Please give it a try.
  3. Rewards828 Win User

I can hear people in Xbox party chat, but they can't hear me if I exit game bar.

That's not really my issue. My friends can hear me while I have Game Bar up on screen. As soon as I exit and play my game, my friends can't hear me. I just figured out that if I pin the party chat widget on game bar so it stays there when I exit game bar, my friends will still be able to hear me. For now that's what I'll stick with, but I'd like to be able to remove the party chat widget from my screen.
  4. kieranimo Win User

Xbox app on Windows continues using microphone after leaving party

Hi YanYannnn,

Yes, closing the Xbox Social widget in the Game Bar temporarily resolves the issue.

I say 'temporarily' because I'd still consider this a workaround to a continuing bug in Game Bar. Once I've left my party, it should stop using my microphone immediately. I should not need to also close the Xbox Social widget.

I don't suppose there's any way to flag this as a technical issue so it gets to a dev team, is there?

Thanks,

Kieran
  5. klausutley Win User

I think their should be unlimited or more Xbox set as home

But its not really useful just protaction VPN would be its a IP changer not a game grabber I don't see why it a rule but I never used on Xbox but do use it on shield and computers don't want my in for gone just not here only pleace I dont
  6. AdidasPK Win User

How to record Game Bar overlay while recording with Game Bar itself?

when i click on the gear icon & on game bar settings, these are following options on the left side panel for me are as follows:

General

Shortcuts

Controller Bar

Accounts

Widget menu

Personalization

Capturing

Gaming features

Notifications

Feedback

im on game bar version 5.823.7272.0
Thema:

i don't see my spotify icon in my game bar. i really want the widget. granted i used a vpn...

1. i don't see my spotify icon in my game bar. i really want the widget. granted i used a vpn... - Similar Threads - don't spotify icon

2. I don't want to console system update anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't want to console system update anymore.: I don't want Xbox live console system update. How do I make it stop forever, it is ruining my gaming experience. I want to play my Xbox games with access to Xbox live online. Not playing external...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do.: Hello, Cult of Hope here and I have been having an issue for a long time and I have no clue what to do. Basically when I tried to upload a clip to the Xbox network, it told me that I didn't have...
  5. My controller isn't working at all and I don't know what to do

in XboX Insiders
    My controller isn't working at all and I don't know what to do: So basically I was watching TV and when I tried to change something none of the buttons and joy sticks would respond, I tried to turn off the Xbox or restart but when holding the Xbox buttom on...
  6. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  7. I don't know what to put in this part

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know what to put in this part: just bought a series s about 2/3 weeks ago, only difference from my previous xbox one is that some games load faster and u can play like 3 new games. it over heats enough to cook food on and still...
  8. Latest update has crashed my Xbox, when factory resets and offline updates don't work,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest update has crashed my Xbox, when factory resets and offline updates don't work,...: After a system update my Xbox one S has been unusable. It would switch on but nothing would load. I followed the steps for an offline reset, this worked for a few days, then the same problem...
  9. The navigation and notification sounds don't play

in XboX Insiders
    The navigation and notification sounds don't play: It happens to me with the options that should mute those sounds disabled It happens with the recently released version . It happened to me while I was using a pair of headphones via 3.5mm jack....
  10. It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...: It says I am already logined in Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't remember what password I used 0e9f2469-98bb-4d88-8675-dc6aece1eb06