I don't remember my minecraft mircosoft account but i have the mojang account

Discus and support I don't remember my minecraft mircosoft account but i have the mojang account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't remember my minecraft mircosoft account but i have the mojang account and the password all i want is a way to find out to which microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by erenyeager_tatakae, Aug 20, 2023.

1. I don't remember my minecraft mircosoft account but i have the mojang account

I don't remember my minecraft mircosoft account but i have the mojang account and the password all i want is a way to find out to which microsoft account i merged my mojang account so that i can try to enter my account

:)

erenyeager_tatakae, Aug 20, 2023
  2. TimB101 Win User

Hi,

I'm Tim, an Independent Advisor here and a Microsoft user like you. I don't work for Microsoft and do not have access to any of your data on their system.

I have attached a link below to a Microsoft support page that provides some options to try:-

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

I hope this information helps. If you have any questions, please let me know and I'll be glad to assist you further or If you find it helpful, you can mark this comment as the answer.

Kind regards

Tim
  3. erenyeager_tatakae Win User

see no one is replying cus y'all don't care.

what a pathetic company......
  4. erenyeager_tatakae Win User

Thank you for your help!

Although no one is really helping me.

My problem is about mojang and microsoft account at the same time. so when I speak with microsoft support they ask me to go to xbox support when I go to xbox support they say that they dont have the 'tool' to help me recover my mojang or microsoft account that's why i need to speak with mojang when I go to mojang they ask me to ask xbox support again becauase they don't have access to microsoft account.

although my problem is really simple as i said i merged my mojang account to a microsoft one with the same email as my mojang one. but when i tried to log in with the microsoft account (which is the same as my mojang one) i got a messege that say's this account doesn't exist(although i merged it before and was already exist) would you like to create one ??? so i created the account again but then i didn't get the access to minecraft because they said that i should buy it (which means that the merge didn't happen) so when i tried to log in with my mojang account i got a messeage says that the account is already merged. so what i really want is what is the microsoft account that is linked to my mojang account if the merge really happend ????
  5. Jeffrey Dizon Win User

I have Minecraft: Java Edition but it says BUY NOW

Yes, it seems that's the problem. If I remember correctly, I didn't have xbox before, but my minecraft was working perfectly and I don't remember migrating it to another microsoft account before.

I will try to reach mojang, thanks for helping!
  6. David Gorospe Win User

Can I find the microsoft account I migrated to with my Mojang account?

The forms asks for the email of the microsoft account I'm trying to recover, but the thing is I don't remember it. Recently, I found the Xbox Gamertag associated with the email. So, all the pieces of information I have are my Minecraft and Mojang account information, and the Gamertag of the microsoft account. The issue is that I don't know the email address of the microsoft account.
Thema:

1. I don't remember my minecraft mircosoft account but i have the mojang account - Similar Threads - don't remember minecraft

2. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  3. How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out: How do I get better connection for my Game 4688434d-a986-4c3f-91cb-f7edbde9c348
  4. I don't want to console system update anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't want to console system update anymore.: I don't want Xbox live console system update. How do I make it stop forever, it is ruining my gaming experience. I want to play my Xbox games with access to Xbox live online. Not playing external...
  5. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  6. My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do.: Hello, Cult of Hope here and I have been having an issue for a long time and I have no clue what to do. Basically when I tried to upload a clip to the Xbox network, it told me that I didn't have...
  7. My controller isn't working at all and I don't know what to do

in XboX Insiders
    My controller isn't working at all and I don't know what to do: So basically I was watching TV and when I tried to change something none of the buttons and joy sticks would respond, I tried to turn off the Xbox or restart but when holding the Xbox buttom on...
  8. So there is 100 dollars on my account I don't remember adding . An my purchase history adds...

in XBoX on Windows
    So there is 100 dollars on my account I don't remember adding . An my purchase history adds...: Was there a refund for somthing ? aae84456-8369-4d79-9de5-d10890525387
  9. I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer: Need to do a total reset of console without passcode or security question. How would this be possible e2d97f99-9cf4-4f49-8ce1-33c967b3a51d
  10. I don't remember migrating my Java Edition Minecraft Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't remember migrating my Java Edition Minecraft Account.: I just tried logging into my Minecraft: Java Edition account through the mojang login details, and it tells me that I've migrated to a microsoft account. I don't remember ever migrating. I check...