I don't own the game anymore?

Discus and support I don't own the game anymore? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I reset my Xbox one because it wouldn't let me sign in and only give me a white screen. But now that it's fixed it won't let me play assassin's creed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jayee Lin, Apr 23, 2024.

1. Jayee Lin
    Jayee Lin Guest

I reset my Xbox one because it wouldn't let me sign in and only give me a white screen. But now that it's fixed it won't let me play assassin's creed unity or black flag or really any of my games claiming I don't own the game even though I've played it numerous times in the past issue free.

:)

Jayee Lin, Apr 23, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Jayee! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your games.

- If you don't mind, could you check if these games are showing on your account's order history? As a rule of thumb, all games purchased through the Microsoft Store, redeemed with a code, or claimed from a console bundle should be displayed there, regardless of the date they were acquired on.

You can use this link to get there: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Please make sure to select "Digital" and "All available" from the two drop-down menus at the top section of your order history.

- If these games are not showing on your order history, they may have been purchased with a different account that was also removed from your console by the factory reset. I'd suggest checking the order history in all your accounts to determine which one was used for these purchases.

-----

Due to the nature of our query, I find it important to offer a friendly reminder that this is a public forum and personal information should not be posted here. Please be careful not to reveal any personal or sensitive information through text, pictures, or other media.

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I "don't own" skyrim anymore?

There was a free play weekend for Skyrim this weekend which is why you could download and play it for free. You would need to purchase it in order to continue playing it.

Since the game is not backwards compatible, you would need to purchase the One version in order to play it on the One.
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I suddenly don't own minecraft anymore?

Hi Jelle! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft game.

Based on your description, the error suggests that the system can't find the Minecraft game license on your Microsoft account.

Your Minecraft account must have migrated to the original Microsoft account email address where it was first created.

In order to fix this, you will need to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft game license was purchased.

Kindly sign in to all of your Microsoft email accounts on account.microsoft.com > order history > select the date of range when you purchased your Minecraft game.

From there, check if you have the Minecraft transaction. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to log out and re-login to Microsoft Store and Minecraft Launcher.

If you're unable to find the Minecraft game transaction, this means that the game was purchased on a different account. Please check your other Microsoft email accounts' order history.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

I don't own my texture packs anymore?

Hi EvelynOpal. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

If you're experiencing issues with DLC on PlayStation, please contact PlayStation Support since the purchase was made through their store. Here's their support page: https://www.playstation.com/support/contact-us/

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

I don't own my texture packs anymore?

What country did you move to?
Thema:

1. I don't own the game anymore? - Similar Threads - don't own game

2. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  3. I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...: I own the Call of Duty Balck Ops and pay for it,but when ready to play keeps asking me to choose my plan!! Why if I own my game I don't want to pay microsoft extra for playing my own games!! This...
  4. Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help: I have tried Reinstalling minecraft Repairing the luancher Reseting the store Following the promts(cannot rebuy the starter or master) Microsoft store says I own it as well...
  5. I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...: I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you help me with this? 1dc0f7a4-72d9-4b3d-94f3-16792f21bd65
  6. I have nearly finished Slime Rancher 2, Xbox series X now telling me I don't own the game?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have nearly finished Slime Rancher 2, Xbox series X now telling me I don't own the game?...: Xbox Series X not letting me play slime Rancher 2, after nearly completing the game, not on trial I own the game c35e4553-73cd-4b8f-8a80-38f26f06c05d
  7. Hi yes I pre-ordered MW3 and I just updated the game and it's now showing I don't own it so...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi yes I pre-ordered MW3 and I just updated the game and it's now showing I don't own it so...: I pre ordered MW3 and as of 11/01/2023 it shows I need to pre order and I am no longer able to use my skins in MW2 bc3f464d-414b-4ce9-982e-7da31029043c
  8. i bought two games in microsoft store and they don't appear as owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought two games in microsoft store and they don't appear as owned: Hi, i bought sea of thieves and minecraft on microsoft store but when i try playing them it says i don't own it. 7b9eb24a-4ef1-4343-b927-4dabeb372584
  9. Minecraft said I don't own Minecraft anymore when my PC game pass expired, but I already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft said I don't own Minecraft anymore when my PC game pass expired, but I already...: I first bought Minecraft the game itself, and then yesterday when my PC game pass expired, Minecraft said that I don't own Minecraft anymore. I think the bug might be linked to the Xbox PC game...
  10. Windows Store claims I don't own a game I've had for years.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Store claims I don't own a game I've had for years.: Before I get into the details, let me start by saying that I searched this Extensively and have thus far been unable to fix it. Firstly, I was having a problem launching Sea of Thieves, it was...