I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...

Discus and support I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought the vault edition and it’s not giving me vault edition stuff... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ryan barnwell, Jan 8, 2024.

1. I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...

I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought the vault edition and it’s not giving me vault edition stuff

:)

Ryan barnwell, Jan 8, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought the vault edition and it’s not giving me vault edition stuff

Well.no vault.upgrade does.NOT APPLY to gameshare.

You must buy your own digital mw3 to use vault.

Upgrades apply to accounts game owners not your xbox account because it usually applies.to the registered account

This is regardless of publishers ea capcom square.ENIX Activision all have the same policy
  3. Senthura Win User

why do players not bother

I like IW games and not Treyarch, so I bought MW2, MW3, and Ghosts and rented Black Ops. I found out I hated Black Ops and didn't buy the next one. I play the IW games in rotation based on what my friends are playing or what I feel like doing. Being maxed
    in MW2, I play it much less, but still have fun with going back to my roots in COD. That game will forever entertain me, while MW3 is fun for when I want to play Domination and own with a support class, and Ghosts is where I mix things up and try new setups
    and modes. My personal preference goes in order of MW2, Ghosts, and MW3, but that's just my opinion.
  4. Hanzo Storm Bow Win User

Black Ops 2 Interview & Overview

I never even bought MW3. A friend bought it for me and I turned up playing it longer than my main group of friends. Ultimately, it bombed for us in general. While I'm sure that TA's games are better, I still fear that the game
    will just be overly frustrating to play over any reasonable period of time.

My whole friend's list will be playing like mad for the first week. After that, I'll be on my own or with a single main friend more often than not.
  5. Chandler Dunn Win User

Why did my profile for modern warfare 2 and 3 get deleted with all of my content I bought I was a level over 900 I play regularly why did this happen?

I’ve also had a problem with mw2 sense mw3 came out. All of my progress was deleted just like this guys was. Mine is a step further though because I cannot play modern warfare 2 anymore no matter how many times I update or redownload the multiplayer.

My friends that have mw3 are able to play mw2 no problem but a couple buddies and I that haven’t bought mw3 cannot play mw2. We also cannot find game on the PlayStation anymore it’s only mw3 and mw.

Do we have to buy mw3 just to play the game we already have??
  6. Jaybee4201 Win User

BF3 slips to #4 on Xbox Live :(

I bought all 3.

-

I only got MW3 so I could play with my friends.

-

Bf3 is now my favorite online shooter, but Skyrim is just so frickin' amazing.
Thema:

I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...

1. I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought... - Similar Threads - don’t own mw3

2. I have been charged a payment for Microsoft Xbox but I don’t own an Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been charged a payment for Microsoft Xbox but I don’t own an Xbox: A payment has come out my account for Microsoft Xbox but I don’t own an Xbox (or know anyone that does). Nothing is showing when I log into my Microsoft account. Can anyone help?...
  3. Games that I have bought showing that I don’t own them anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games that I have bought showing that I don’t own them anymore: So I have been having an issue with my Xbox account. Games that I bought years ago such as rainbow 6 siege and battlefield 1 are saying that the game has been refunded or the preorder was canceled...
  4. Can I buy the MWIII vault edition upgrade if I don’t own the game on my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy the MWIII vault edition upgrade if I don’t own the game on my account?: So I game share with my cousin and he pre-ordered the MWIII cross-gen bundle. I want to buy the vault edition upgrade that costs $30 but I don’t know if I’ll be able to purchase it because I don’t...
  5. why does it say I don’t own nba2k24 after I preordered it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does it say I don’t own nba2k24 after I preordered it: So the past couple days I’ve been looking at the time I have left on nba2k24 until it drops so I got off of work today and came home to see how much longer I got and pretty much it says I got to...
  6. Xbox One is saying I don’t own and game and can’t play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One is saying I don’t own and game and can’t play it?: I downloaded a game about two days ago and have been playing it everyday since, however, today when I tried to start the game up it’s presenting the ‘do you own this game’ message and cannot...
  7. Why is my Xbox saying I don’t own games I have purchased and played for years?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox saying I don’t own games I have purchased and played for years?: I purchased call of duty modern warfare (2019). After enjoying the game for a year call of duty Cold War came out, and as an avid fan of call of duty I purchased it. Soon after that, whenever...
  8. I don’t currently own an Xbox. How can I play all of the Halo games on one Xbox and what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t currently own an Xbox. How can I play all of the Halo games on one Xbox and what...: I don’t currently own an Xbox. How can I play all of the Halo games on one Xbox and what Xbox should I buy? 1a06b984-1e94-428d-b15a-b2fd5fc7aa80
  9. Xbox One S Says I’m playing game I don’t own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Says I’m playing game I don’t own: My Xbox keeps saying that I am playing GTA when I do not even own the game or have ever played it and constantly says I’m playing it and keeps my Xbox online and sometimes when I try to play...
  10. Why is my Xbox saying I don’t own a disc owned game ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox saying I don’t own a disc owned game ??: I have had trouble with my disc version on Grand theft auto 5, so I thought to buy it on the store and I bought the version not compatible with my Xbox so I asked for a refund, which was given....