I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...

Discus and support I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and when I got to the home page of the app the first thing I noticed was where they had Quick Polls... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Oct 16, 2019.

1. I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...

I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and when I got to the home page of the app the first thing I noticed was where they had

Quick Polls

Rateings

Insider content

Settings

Report a Problem

They took away Quick Polls and Rateing and now there’s just insider content settings and Report a Problem. I really wish the team kept Quick Polls and Ratings so sad those 2 things are gone from the Xbox insider hub app I loved doing the Quick Polls and rateing. and I wonder if they will add some other things so we could give feedback I hope the team does add a couple of new things in replacement of taking away Quick Polls and rateings. I love giving as much feedback as possible and I really loved and enjoyed the Quick Polls and Ratings.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Oct 16, 2019
  2. danivince77 Win User

Logitech Steering Wheel Not working after update

I haven't started my Series X yet to see if there is an update notification. But I checked the Xbox systems update page and there's no mention of a new update. Can you please share the OS version that you're currently on after the new update you just did.
    I downloaded the Insider Hub app last night, selected update previews and got into the Omega Ring last night. When I got home from work, turned my Xbox on and went to settings, then console, then updates and there it was.
  3. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

XBOX ONE X

Hi to get started in the Xbox Insider Program

Get started in the Xbox Insider Program

Getting started as an Xbox Insider is as easy as downloading the Xbox Insider Hub app on your Xbox One or PC:

1. Navigate to Store on Home or select
      Store
      in the guide.
      Note If you can’t locate
      Store, scroll down to Add more
      on the Home screen and select the Store tile. (You may need to select
      See all suggestions.) Then select Add to Home.
    2. Select Search.
    3. Search for the Xbox Insider Hub.
    4. Select Get/Install from the product page.

For more info on the Xbox Insider Hub and how to get it on your PC, see

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting

I don’t think so? How can I double check? And does being an Insider have worse affects or something?
    To check you need to download the Xbox Insiders app to your console and see if the console is enrolled in a preview. Xbox Insider hub has more detail.
  5. JannekeJanssen1 Win User

How do I delete my xbox account??

I have a gamertag, say "A", and got (without being able to make a choice) "B" when I installed the Xbox Insider Hub.

I got a message that my 'store' account wasn't the same as my Xbox account.

But I can't change "B" to "A"! Even after deinstallation of the Xbox Insider Hub.

Trying again to install the Hub, I received "B" again!

How can I login with "A" in a Xbox Insider Hub??
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Cannot send messages on Xbox one S

Hi HOLLI5TER,

Thanks for the update once again! I would like to suggest reporting the problem in the Xbox
    Insider Hub! Now, please note you do not need to register for the Insider Program in order to report a problem.

Using the Xbox
    Insider Hub app allows us to investigate it further:

1. On your console, install the
      Xbox
      Insider Hub
      app (if you don’t already have it).
    2. Hold down the
      Xbox
      button on the controller.
    3. On the power menu, select
      Report a problem.
    4. Describe the problem in detail, including when it happened, if you saw any specific error codes or messages, and if you were using any specific games, software,
      hardware, or accessories when you encountered the problem.

Thanks again for reaching out!
Thema:

I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...

1. I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid... - Similar Threads - don’t change done

2. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  3. Elite Series 2 P1 and P2 paddles don’t work when pressed at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 P1 and P2 paddles don’t work when pressed at the same time: I have P1 bound to right stick click and P2 bound to A so I can slide hop better in TF2, and I noticed while I was playing that my A button wasn’t working correctly. So I troubleshot a bit, tried...
  4. Can’t get into games, don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get into games, don’t know why: When I try to get into games, I get stuck or kicked out. For Fortnite and R6, I get stuck in the loading screen for the game, and for others like 2K and minecraft, I get sent back to the xbox home...
  5. My usb don’t work and when i plug in my controller it vibrates

in XBoX on Consoles
    My usb don’t work and when i plug in my controller it vibrates: I have an around 5 month old Xbox series S. purchased 27th of December 2023. I like to play keyboard and mouse but when i plug in both the usbs for them it doesn’t do anything. Playing keyboard...
  6. My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why: I bought an Xbox one a while back but i never use it because i have a ps5. But recently i’ve wanted to play my old 360 discs and they won’t register. is this a common issue? submitted by...
  7. I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.: According to my Xbox the last time I received an update for the twitch app was 03/01/2023 it’s a joke. For some reason now it just crashes when I click on someone’s stream. Not to mention when...
  8. How do I change my email on my account when I don’t have access to the email ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my email on my account when I don’t have access to the email ?: I’ve been trying to get rid of my dads email for the past few months, I can’t recover the email password due to the account being deactivated however, it still allows me to use the account? I’m...
  9. I need to change my account from child to teen but my parents don’t think that they have an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change my account from child to teen but my parents don’t think that they have an...: I need to be able to find the account that is controlling that setting. 23ab64ad-7fa1-4a1a-a16b-ef342b90c850
  10. I don’t have a name change and I need one cuz my friend changed my gamertag with out me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don’t have a name change and I need one cuz my friend changed my gamertag with out me...: My friend come over when I was playing xbox and he changed my username when I went downstairs and now I have no name changes so I need another one could someone help me please...