i dont know why my account has 2 bans on it. mightve been hacked, or friend/family member

Discus and support i dont know why my account has 2 bans on it. mightve been hacked, or friend/family member in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my account has 2 bans on it. One for harassment (yet I got com banned and can't send messages/ go in any form of chat) and the other is com ban even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnrulliTarulli, Oct 26, 2016.

1. i dont know why my account has 2 bans on it. mightve been hacked, or friend/family member

my account has 2 bans on it. One for harassment (yet I got com banned and can't send messages/ go in any form of chat) and the other is com ban even tho I don't send messages (so might've been hacked, or a relative who played on my account).

:)

UnrulliTarulli, Oct 26, 2016
  2. Jack Le
    Jack Le Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

My account has been banned from communications because someone hacked my account. Please help me.

Jack Le, Oct 26, 2016
  3. xTheProHD
    xTheProHD Guest
    Did I get hacked?

I dont know if your account has been ''hacked'' but if i were i would change my password! or your email on the account!!

xTheProHD, Oct 26, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

i dont know why my account has 2 bans on it. mightve been hacked, or friend/family member

Smwutches, Oct 26, 2016
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Occasionally, a player may receive additional enforcement while serving a suspension. This isn’t an error, but an indication that XBLPET discovered evidence of further violations. Please keep in mind that suspensions are not always issued immediately following
    a violation, and are often the result of an investigation of prior activities. Just as committing three robberies can result in getting charged with three counts, harassing multiple players can result in several distinct enforcements.

Typically, a second suspension will occur for one of several reasons:

• Discovery of new or additional evidence indicating that multiple violations occurred involving multiple victims.
    • Identification of unrelated violations that necessitate a distinct suspension. For example, while an account serves a suspension for harassment, a separate investigation finds evidence of account theft.
    • In the course of investigating a Case Review inquiry, an enforcement agent discovers evidence of previously-unknown violations.
    If you’re unsure why your suspension was extended, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of violation associated with each enforcement action: https://enforcement.xbox.com

M3tal Daz3, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: