I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.

Discus and support I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; According to my Xbox the last time I received an update for the twitch app was 03/01/2023 it’s a joke. For some reason now it just crashes when I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Itsametimmy, May 11, 2024.

1. I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.

According to my Xbox the last time I received an update for the twitch app was 03/01/2023 it’s a joke.

For some reason now it just crashes when I click on someone’s stream. Not to mention when trying to click settings on someone’s stream it just doesn’t do anything same with the chat button. There’s no filter while browsing different games either.

submitted by /u/Itsametimmy
    [link] [comments]

/u/Itsametimmy, May 11, 2024
  2. Astag Bro Win User

Twitch chat don’t hear game chat.

Did you find the option in the twitch app or in the xbox settings because I don’t see it.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

TwitchApp Still Black Screen 360

Hello Yliwos,

Sorry to hear about the issue with the twitch app. Do you get any error when the black screen comes up, or does it go away after a while?

You could
    roll back the system update,
    before you do that uninstall the twitch app do the roll back then update console. Then install the twitch app again.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Snip3rGhost10 Win User

Forza Horizon (GoD) "Disc is Unreadable" error.

God hear Juan. Will update the game and ready? Or need to downgrade?
  5. ImGanjaSmokeYou Win User

YouTube App Glitching Screen

Does not work, You Can't Quit the App and Restart it, You can't Restart the Console, You can't Delete and Reinstall the App so people Please for the love of god stop saying do these things because trust me we have tried. and it doesn't work. it needs
    an update or it needs to be reverted to an old update.
  6. NLbawz Win User

Twitch - Streaming from Xbox improvement Ideas

Thats something twitch itself should bring up to microsoft as I assume they’re already busy with Mixer alot.

i agree that the twitch app needs some updates though
Thema:

I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.

1. I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app. - Similar Threads - don’t needs hear

2. Where on the application page you need to select a country, but I don’t have it there!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where on the application page you need to select a country, but I don’t have it there!: Hello dear Administrators, I would like to ask, I have very good experience for the marketplace and wanted to submit my application for partners, and at the point where I need to select my...
  3. My Xbox has been gameshared with and i don’t know how need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox has been gameshared with and i don’t know how need help: Hi my Xbox has been gameshared with and i don’t know how my cousin and I both game share with each other and someone has un gameshared with him and I don’t have anymore left so now he can’t play...
  4. I need to change my account from child to teen but my parents don’t think that they have an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change my account from child to teen but my parents don’t think that they have an...: I need to be able to find the account that is controlling that setting. 23ab64ad-7fa1-4a1a-a16b-ef342b90c850
  5. I need to close an old account which has recurring billing. I don’t have access to the Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to close an old account which has recurring billing. I don’t have access to the Xbox...: Want to close Xbox account but do not have access to x box or old email. Only have x box username. 997a8cf8-851c-4dba-b59e-664c5e64ac18
  6. I don’t have a name change and I need one cuz my friend changed my gamertag with out me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don’t have a name change and I need one cuz my friend changed my gamertag with out me...: My friend come over when I was playing xbox and he changed my username when I went downstairs and now I have no name changes so I need another one could someone help me please...
  7. I don’t see a purchase in my order history and it’s roblox and I need my xbox purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t see a purchase in my order history and it’s roblox and I need my xbox purchase...: i don’t see roblox I’m my order history and I need it for my roblox account 13e4ef75-0c71-4b3b-b844-1f439d34bdfc
  8. I want to play the original rdr game but I need a 360 account to save progress but I don’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play the original rdr game but I need a 360 account to save progress but I don’t...: I want to play the original rdr game but I need a 360 account to save progress but I don’t have one. Can I still make a new 360 account? d2f6b51c-3cf9-43f5-94d9-66f7a85cb42b
  9. My Latest Need for Speed don’t start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Latest Need for Speed don’t start: Turn on auto log-in? Stucked here 11d38b85-c2c1-4625-9db4-984f14e8662d
  10. I need to find my Xbox and I don’t know how to locate it, can anyone help ive not been able...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to find my Xbox and I don’t know how to locate it, can anyone help ive not been able...: I don’t know how to locate it, can anyone help ive not been able to connect to the console and I don’t have the serial number or anything any help on how to find it much appreciated...