I don't know what to put in this part

Discus and support I don't know what to put in this part in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; just bought a series s about 2/3 weeks ago, only difference from my previous xbox one is that some games load faster and u can play like 3 new games.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by � �, May 30, 2024.

1. � �
    � � Guest

just bought a series s about 2/3 weeks ago, only difference from my previous xbox one is that some games load faster and u can play like 3 new games. it over heats enough to cook food on and still lags brand new. my main issue is that im sat here looking at an error thats saying unable to connect to the internet even tho its completely fine, the light on the router is blue im using my laptop to write this (absolutely 100% no internet issues) but its not connecting to the internet and keeps disconnecting. the only reason I bought an xbox instead of ps5 is because I don't know my passwords for my rockstar account so can only play gta and rdr2 online on xbox. but this xbox is all talk can't even run Jedi survivor for more than 3 hours without crashing and again the xbox is brand new bought it from Argos so nobody's touched this thing before me and yet iv had more issues on this than iv ever had with any previous console.

:)

� �, May 30, 2024
  2. Bobyevil Win User

I don't know what to do

Hi,

Usually this kind of code ships to your xbox live messages directly or to your email a few weeks after you launch and play the purchased game once on the profile. So technically you should get the code after getting Halo Wars 2.

This is how it worked with Gears of War 4 and the free first games.

Should the terms and conditions (read the fine print) of your purchase state otherwise you might need to wait a bit still as they ususally roll out codes within specific delays and it is almost never instantly after purchase.

If you still feel something is wrong, contact Microsoft store support directly from their page!

Hope it answered your questions!

Cheers
  3. Mr Explict Win User

I don't know what's happening...

Well after trying everything and nothing happening, I finally gave up and decided to face the likely truth that maybe I just need to get a new Xbox. Then, it suddenly turned on and it was on the troubleshoot screen, after trying to get everything to how
    it originally was.. it was successful (or so I thought). Everything was super slow, it kept on crashing over and over, so I reopened the troubleshoot screen with surprisingly no issues and I just haven't been able to get it to work since. Bummer, but I'll
    live. I may just need to get a new Xbox and that's fine with me as long as there are not any too difficult of a task or anything along the way. I'm also starting to reconsider my console choice, not saying it was Microsoft's fault or anything, but I've just
    been wanting to test out a PlayStation once more for quite a while now since the Ps2 is the first console I've ever really played and that was just a very wholesome experience. Please don't leave hate comments, they'll be a waste of your time as I'm not going
    to look at them. Thanks! :)
  4. Jacen Hallene Win User

I don't know what to do!

It only happens on Lego marvel Super Heroes 2
  5. JoshMartin8 Win User

I don't know what to do.

I have tried everything on the troubleshooting page. Apparently the error code it keeps showing is in reference to an Xbox360, even though it is an Xbox one. I'm confused
  6. JoshMartin8 Win User

I don't know what to do.

I have the same problem!!!
Thema:

1. I don't know what to put in this part - Similar Threads - don't put part

2. Oh for the Xbox x I don't know where to put the code in for Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oh for the Xbox x I don't know where to put the code in for Microsoft: the Sirius Xbox asks I don't know where to put the code in for Microsoft 106787c9-127d-4e9e-ad9a-0971670a01ac
  3. I was put in a family by someone I don't know and can't leave

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was put in a family by someone I don't know and can't leave: I was put in a family by a stranger and can't leave d12198a6-8d84-4b25-a655-7d851db801b7
  4. So my gmail on my xbox doesn't exist I put it I. Wrong and I don't know how to change it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my gmail on my xbox doesn't exist I put it I. Wrong and I don't know how to change it...: Does anyone know wo to change it 79ed4b44-24ec-4248-b8c3-0393234ff5d4
  5. Why will it not lock the Xbox console anymore and when I put time limit on them they don't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why will it not lock the Xbox console anymore and when I put time limit on them they don't work: When I lock the Xbox and put time limit on them it don't lock them anymore b1b2252e-4f1f-49b8-9be6-8f06896480d5
  6. The codes that it keeps on giving me don't seems to work when I put it in

in XBoX Accessibility
    The codes that it keeps on giving me don't seems to work when I put it in: How do I fix this all of the different codes that I put are wrong or so it says. 79033afe-d210-46dd-8710-17798c577a43
  7. Hello I could not put in my code because it's redeem so I'm very mad and nobody don't wanna...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I could not put in my code because it's redeem so I'm very mad and nobody don't wanna...: [img] im so mad this doesn't work i spend all my money for a redeem card 50f64f83-8979-4b64-a311-3c3fc9d99897
  8. No se como ponerle al titulo[Translation-I don't know how to put the title]

in XBoX Accessibility
    No se como ponerle al titulo[Translation-I don't know how to put the title]: Tengo un problema con fornite que cuando entro me dice que ocupo exbox life pero a mi si me aparese que si lo tengo que hago renuevo mi suscripción? Ocupo ayuda [Translation-I have a problem with...
  9. I don't know what to put as the title, so I'm just going to say biscuits.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know what to put as the title, so I'm just going to say biscuits.: Morning. Basically, my account was slapped with a forced Gamer tag change a few days ago, sad face, so while I was waiting for the feedback on the case review for that (Because I was just...
  10. Why won't my Xbox let me put in an online code it says I already have gold but I don't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox let me put in an online code it says I already have gold but I don't: my Xbox won't let me redeem my Xbox live code it says I already have gold but I don't because I can't play online on any games and it has run out? fe424919-2604-4329-8d6a-687f43fe4580