I don't know my password or I Don't have access to my email address how can I sign in

Discus and support I don't know my password or I Don't have access to my email address how can I sign in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have forgotten my password for my x box and I don't have access for my email account it's setup to how can I sign in I have PayPal activated on that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Connor Mahoney, Jan 11, 2024.

1. I don't know my password or I Don't have access to my email address how can I sign in

I have forgotten my password for my x box and I don't have access for my email account it's setup to how can I sign in I have PayPal activated on that account

:)

Connor Mahoney, Jan 11, 2024
  2. MicheIIe Fury Win User

I don't know my password or I Don't have access to my email address how can I sign in

3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Connor M. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble retrieving your Microsoft account.

If you don’t recall the email address or don't have access to it and your Microsoft account doesn't have two-step verification. You may want to try recovering your account by submitting the account recovery form but using instead a previously linked phone number or previously created Skype username (is not the same as our gamertag)

The form can be accessed here:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc.

As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

Thanks for your attention.

Arturo.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I don't have access to my email

Hi Edii___! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You could use otherauthentication methods of available and if not at the bottom there's and option for I don't have any of this
  5. Francia J. Win User

I know my username but don't know my email or password

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you don't have an Xbox console we can try other methods such as checking your other devices (Laptop, PC, or mobile device) where you may have signed in before.

Please check all Microsoft accounts that you own and sign in to https://account.xbox.com/profile to locate the correct Microsoft account because according to Xbox support:

"Important Xbox Support can't provide this info, even if you know your gamertag."
  6. BLUE W0LF Win User

EC: 80048821 After beta update I get a password error signing in.

yes - i have a family gold membership and can sign in with my son's profiles no problem

I don't know my wife's password so can't test hers but it is asking me to input email address and password as with my own.
Thema:

1. I don't know my password or I Don't have access to my email address how can I sign in - Similar Threads - don't password Don't

2. I can't see messages from my xbox or receive them and I don't know the password to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't see messages from my xbox or receive them and I don't know the password to my...: I don't know how to fix my messages I can't see or send them and I don't know the password to my account but I do know my email 4a8736d4-2ef4-4cd9-b4c6-9a9cbb403a7d
  3. I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net...: I also have my transaction ID and the date that I bought the account. Also I have the card that I used to purchase the account. c7d985d8-7b02-4a7a-af28-4a74f200f19b
  4. Signed Out of Account and I Don't Know Password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signed Out of Account and I Don't Know Password: I have had an Xbox account for close to 5 years now. But, when I tried to log in the other day, I was signed out. I know the email but the problem is, I don't know anything else. I think I know...
  5. I don't know the password and don't want to lose my stuff - HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know the password and don't want to lose my stuff - HELP!: My xbox did an update and I can't remember my password. I did the forgot my password but it says I don't know enough information to recover it. I don't want to lose all my games. I know my email,...
  6. I have games on an old account, but if the account is lost (I don't have the password...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have games on an old account, but if the account is lost (I don't have the password...: I have games on an old account, but I lost the password so I want to move ownership of said games to my main account so I don't lose them if my xbox is destroyed or my storage unit breaks. I...
  7. I don't know how to reset my password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know how to reset my password.: I don't have the phone number or the xbox or the outlook account if anyone wants to help you can please and help would be great. d123d0a9-d62c-4a08-b92a-493d0078dca2
  8. I Just Got Out Of Jail And Tried Everything To Recover My Account Don't Have The Password...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Just Got Out Of Jail And Tried Everything To Recover My Account Don't Have The Password...: I Just Got Out Of Jail And Tried Everything To Recover My Account Don't Have The Password Or Email d2b8d57e-7ca2-4108-a987-804820db4ece
  9. tried to reset password to many times and now have to wait 24 hours -don't want to do that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    tried to reset password to many times and now have to wait 24 hours -don't want to do that...: want to move account from xbox one to xbox series and i tried all night to reset the password which iv'e had the account awhile and dont remember the password but it has locked me out for 24 hours...
  10. I want to recover my original Xbox account but don't have the email or password I used anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to recover my original Xbox account but don't have the email or password I used anymore: How can I recover my original Xbox account wen I no longer have the email or password associated with it 4b714248-9bf1-464d-b20d-8cd180b95b53