I dont know if its a preview bug or something all of a sudden my mic stop letting me talk in ...

Discus and support I dont know if its a preview bug or something all of a sudden my mic stop letting me talk in ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think it's a preview bug but ever since I got the preview my mic won't allow me to talk in it a51a9517-2e9f-4ef7-8d91-200c4a272d04 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rebelity, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Rebelity
    Rebelity Guest

I dont know if its a preview bug or something all of a sudden my mic stop letting me talk in ...

I think it's a preview bug but ever since I got the preview my mic won't allow me to talk in it

:)

Rebelity, Oct 24, 2016
  2. Mic audio is horrible recently

A lot of my friends all of a sudden sound like the super chronos 64 skin on smite. Idk how the bug was created but the mic quality sounds worse than that if PS4 currently. Please fix, it’s giving me headaches to talk to most of my friends, but not all are
    affected.

OG Bobby Bola, Oct 24, 2016
  3. Headset

My Mic shows on the screen I just can't talk its not letting. Me talk

xGRIMxWOLFx116, Oct 24, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Heya Rebelity!

For any issues that pop up while taking part in the Xbox One Update Preview, please head on over to the
    Preview Forums. They'll be able to best help out
    there. Thanks for your understanding!

Mister Maka, Oct 25, 2016
  5. Mister Maka Win User

I dont know if its a preview bug or something all of a sudden my mic stop letting me talk in it

Heya Rebelity!

For any issues that pop up while taking part in the Xbox One Update Preview, please head on over to the
    Preview Forums. They'll be able to best help out
    there. Thanks for your understanding!
  6. Sin Continuum Win User

So does anybody use their mic these days??

I dont even know where my mic is anymore. I generally dont play much MP and talking while playing just confuses me anyway. When im talking to someone i tend to stop doing anything else including using my controller and in MP that means death :p
  7. xGRIMxWOLFx116 Win User

Headset

My Mic shows on the screen I just can't talk its not letting. Me talk
  8. AspexWaterzYT Win User

Cross Platform games. Some work and some dont. Why is this?

I dont know if its fortnite or its my xbox buh it wont let me talk in game chat
  9. Hazey1241 ��ඞ Win User

I can't join my friend on Minecraft preview

Ok so I know this was a long time ago but now its with all my friends so i dont know is it something wrong with my account because all my other friends are able to play with each other. Is it because I'm on windows 10? i dont know respond soon please

And its only on Minecraft preview
Thema:

1. I dont know if its a preview bug or something all of a sudden my mic stop letting me talk in ... - Similar Threads - dont preview bug

2. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  3. Unfair for people who dont share there consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair for people who dont share there consoles: I went through 3 xboxes in a year all 3 times they overheated. Then I got the 4th xbox and got a fan for it that worked but here is the conflict guess what caused me too use my other 2 home...
  4. Xbox Series S dont showing up no Wi-Fi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S dont showing up no Wi-Fi: Hi, I recently moved out my old house and when I connected my Xbox it didn't show me any wireless network to connect, I've tried all the possible and imaginable solutions but it still doesn't work...
  5. I dont have the option to preview Edge Chromium

in XboX Insiders
    I dont have the option to preview Edge Chromium: Hello, currently I'm in level 4 on Xbox Insider and have been in the program for a 1 year and 3 months. I want to try the new Edge Chromium but it dosen't give me the option to download it. Any...
  6. I deleted my Xbox preview Dashboard app by accident and I dont know how to redownload it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted my Xbox preview Dashboard app by accident and I dont know how to redownload it: Well I was making some space on my xbox and I deleted the Xbox Preview dashboard app by accident, I no longer have the mesage from xbox with the code and I dont know how to redownload the app,...
  7. Im a preview member but dont have access to preview member forums. Shows the "group not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im a preview member but dont have access to preview member forums. Shows the "group not ...: The title pretty much explains it all. Can someone from official support grant me access? Thanks in advance 73dcfb3f-855e-4be9-8fdc-108245237d4e
  8. I dont have access to preview forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    I dont have access to preview forums: As the title says,I dont have access to the xbox one preview forums. I've entered the preview program a month ago and still cant access to the forums. d9e8ccd4-7142-494d-8bec-cdc5025ba85a
  9. So I was able to download the preview games but dont have access to the apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I was able to download the preview games but dont have access to the apps.: I've been a preview member since it was introduced on the Xbox 360. Yet I do't have access to it completely on the xbox one a66af121-fd6e-4996-8198-9f4b3e75184a
  10. new preview update (i dont have it, 1 friend does)

in XBoX on Consoles
    new preview update (i dont have it, 1 friend does): WHAT IS THE POINT OF THE UPDATE?! Literally, you passed out the update to some users, meaning most likely people who recieve the invite will be the only one on their friends list. SO, lets look at...