I don't know how to reset my password.

Discus and support I don't know how to reset my password. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't have the phone number or the xbox or the outlook account if anyone wants to help you can please and help would be great.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kaleb burton, Apr 18, 2023.

1. Kaleb burton
    Kaleb burton Guest

I don't have the phone number or the xbox or the outlook account if anyone wants to help you can please and help would be great.

:)

Kaleb burton, Apr 18, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Kaleb, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

In these type of cases, the only way to sort this out then is by going to the log in page with a secondary email and once there select “forgot password.” Choosing the “forgot password” option will send you the link to a form . You will need to fill it out and wait for Microsoft to contact you and try to help regain access to theaccount, :)

Here are the detailed instructions and tips to fill the form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. Francia J. Win User

I know my username but don't know my email or password

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you don't have an Xbox console we can try other methods such as checking your other devices (Laptop, PC, or mobile device) where you may have signed in before.

Please check all Microsoft accounts that you own and sign in to https://account.xbox.com/profile to locate the correct Microsoft account because according to Xbox support:

"Important Xbox Support can't provide this info, even if you know your gamertag."
  4. Smwutches Win User

how can I remove a family password if i don't know the password

5. KFT Win User

I put money on the wrong xbox account and want to transfer it

The problem is that account is completely dead. We don't even know how to login and can't reset the password because there were no validations put in for resetting password when it was set up.
  6. r you game789 Win User

Xbox Live Account Was Hijacked

My errors? They manipulated the password reset from another email or phone to get into my account. then deleted all of my contact information so I don't know how I am at fault.
Thema:

1. I don't know how to reset my password. - Similar Threads - don't reset password

2. Latest update has crashed my Xbox, when factory resets and offline updates don't work,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest update has crashed my Xbox, when factory resets and offline updates don't work,...: After a system update my Xbox one S has been unusable. It would switch on but nothing would load. I followed the steps for an offline reset, this worked for a few days, then the same problem...
  3. My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox: I'm trying to contact my xbox in a different house and It won't work I have tried most of the things it says to do and it works on all my other devices and I don't want to have to reset the xbox...
  4. For some reason my xbox has reseted itself and I don't know what to do please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason my xbox has reseted itself and I don't know what to do please help: For some reason my xbox series s has reseted itself and u don't know what to do please help. 78f5aee3-c0b1-444c-9e6e-8d6236f597bc
  5. My game keeps crashing and I don't know how to fix it, I don't want to factory reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My game keeps crashing and I don't know how to fix it, I don't want to factory reset...: Tom clancy's rainbow six siege always kickes me from the game and I don't want to factory reset because I need more details. 38bc83e9-d165-463a-be0c-a81ce9dc25c0
  6. Reset xbox 360 console. Don't know pass code or security answer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset xbox 360 console. Don't know pass code or security answer: How to reset xbox 360 console. Don't know the pass code or security answer as I bought the console 2nd hand f7406eb7-4cd8-4333-8afc-5da9f8ea0fc9
  7. I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer: Need to do a total reset of console without passcode or security question. How would this be possible e2d97f99-9cf4-4f49-8ce1-33c967b3a51d
  8. tried to reset password to many times and now have to wait 24 hours -don't want to do that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    tried to reset password to many times and now have to wait 24 hours -don't want to do that...: want to move account from xbox one to xbox series and i tried all night to reset the password which iv'e had the account awhile and dont remember the password but it has locked me out for 24 hours...
  9. I Need help to reset my password to a different account for XBOX one but i don't remember...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Need help to reset my password to a different account for XBOX one but i don't remember...: i Need help to reset my password to a different account for XBOX one but i don't remember any of the old credentials. Any help from anyone. Thanks guys in advance...
  10. I reset my xbox and don't remember my email or password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I reset my xbox and don't remember my email or password: Hey There This problem has probably happened to the best of us but earlier this year we were having trouble with our internet and during the transfer process I accidentally reset my xbox. Now...