I dont have rewards option in xbox app

Discus and support I dont have rewards option in xbox app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I dont have rewards option in the pc or mobile xbox app 119fbc7a-9d5a-4bf8-b43b-48db5f032e67 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Joshua WALTERS1, Nov 6, 2023.

1. I dont have rewards option in xbox app

I dont have rewards option in the pc or mobile xbox app

:)

Joshua WALTERS1, Nov 6, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

3. ajaquino Win User

Dolby Atmos

I belive the app is for headset only. I still cant or dont have option under xbox x settings.
  4. GrahamSkillin Win User

0x87E00017 - Gamepass games won't download

you cant do that the same way as you can with other native apps, the store and the xbox app dont have that option
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Microsoft rewards app

I have restarted Xbox with option keep games and apps. Before that I deinstaled reward app. After that same thing. My brother can see tasks and I can only see kingdom hearts.
  6. micha333 Win User

No new levels in game Human: Fall Flat with Xbox Game Pass

Sorry, but I dont see that option in PC Xbox app. How can I do it?
Thema:

1. I dont have rewards option in xbox app - Similar Threads - dont rewards option

2. Xbox series X rewards and game pass quests dont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X rewards and game pass quests dont work: I've had my xbox series x for 3 years now and whenever i click on the rewards app, it says "service unavailable" even though my country is definitely supported. The other problem is that my game...
  3. I have claimed robux through the reward points and it has been a few days and i still dont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have claimed robux through the reward points and it has been a few days and i still dont...: This cost about 3000 points and nothing has happened, no error, no anything just lost my points 198df33d-1474-4fe5-9a9b-b4ef534d6d84
  4. Why dont you guys do the microsoft reward app on every county cz me that i lige in albania...

in XboX Insiders
    Why dont you guys do the microsoft reward app on every county cz me that i lige in albania...: Pls submitted by /u/TheGingers3000 [link] [comments]
  5. Reward points dont work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reward points dont work: my reward point haven't works since last year in January. So why do I have no reward points iv done everything I can to receive but nothing 43af096d-6665-41c3-bb7d-40a9674faee1
  6. I dont understand how the reward system actually works, how do you gain credits?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I dont understand how the reward system actually works, how do you gain credits?: Unsure on how to actually earn credits, do i need to buy games off the store? play games? earn certain achievements on some games? and how do i redeem earned credits, also, what can i spend...
  7. Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim ...: I Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim them, can someone please help 0040958f-be6d-457e-829d-b76cb28ab074
  8. I dont get the forzatron reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I dont get the forzatron reward: hey guys i Play forza horizon 3. There Is a forzatron with some missions. I do the missions but do not get the reward. what can i do? 9cedeae7-6bdf-418e-8db1-1991f91ccf80
  9. i buy diablo 3 but i dont got my wing reward or other free thing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i buy diablo 3 but i dont got my wing reward or other free thing: i buy diablo 3 monday and i see i got wing but i cant find it like. other free thing when you buy the gam 0c2f324c-7a11-4f99-998d-c72c1d07384d
  10. I dont have most of my reward points, please respond. Reference number: [Mod Removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I dont have most of my reward points, please respond. Reference number: [Mod Removed]: I bought the game black ops 3 during the rewards points promotion which was supposed to give me 15,000 points when i bought the game, however I never got the points. Please respond. reference...