I don’t have access to the special edition (dodge demon interception unit and the 911...

Discus and support I don’t have access to the special edition (dodge demon interception unit and the 911... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the crew 2 gold edition on April 2nd. Then the new update dropped on July 7th which has the special edition which is bundled with the gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AverageCello492, Jul 24, 2021.

1. I don’t have access to the special edition (dodge demon interception unit and the 911...

I purchased the crew 2 gold edition on April 2nd. Then the new update dropped on July 7th which has the special edition which is bundled with the gold edition. The special edition has 2 cars, the dodge demon interception unit and the 911 speedster. I don’t have access to the cars for some reason though. I contacted Ubisoft and they told me they couldn’t do anything and to contact Microsoft so here I am now.

:)

AverageCello492, Jul 24, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I don’t have access to the special edition (dodge demon interception unit and the 911...